>Is the nation with the highest aryan genes
>Is the most creative
>Is the most talented in all fields
>Has the best soldiers
>Is naturally bilingual, thus superior to monolingual Anglo scum
>Has the best aesthetics on both women and men
>Has a carefree attitude, no stress, longer lives
>Has strong nationalism, compared to the rest of Canada which has zero
>Best hockey players (their national sport)

Some bonuses:
>Quebec has the second highest gdp after Ontario, tied with Alberta (even though its economy is about to crash)
>Has some of the laws considered the most racists by (((them)))
>Quebec was Canada before any other province, thus making it the country's founding nation
>Quebec has the strongest culture and started every single stereotype about Canadians
>Quebec is Canada's masterrace

>inb4 butthurt Albertans
Sucks to suck, oil ain't payin much now, eh? Faggots.
>Inb4 angry Brits defending their old colonies
This isn't your fight: Canada is rightful Quebec's clay, gtfo
>inb4 Quebecboo
Fuck off faggots, you're not welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_QsPuKtI3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bonjour mon ami Quebecois :)

Bump

Bump

Bump

FINALLY SOME FUCKING PRAISE
No one likes us although we all know we're superior.

So, why the fuck is the only conservative party in Quebec Gary Johnson-tier?

You do know Quebec is turning into full mudslime?

based quebec
also you forgot
>most beautiful flag

Are you projecting, anglo scum?

The only mudslimed places in Quebec are Montreal and Quebec City. That's it. The rest of Quebec is pretty much 89% white, with some Native Americans and few asians.

You're early today

For any foreigners that don't know, quebec is severely inbred and retarded. Most people with money move to b.c.

>speaks redneck french
opinion discarded

Most chinks with money*

FTFY

ok pal

Nuke Montreal and its suburbs. Filled with shitskins, liberal students and white trash.

>Cuckbec
>Thinking they are superior to anything
>Not realising that Indian poo bacteria has more value than some French filth does

When will you manlets learn? Seems you need to be gassed again.

How's life in Britanistan?

Why didn't you make an inb4 for Americans laughing at your inferior and pedantic colonial squabbles while your race is dying?

Because we don't care about you. Americans are already being overbred by niggers and latinos.

And you aren't? Add in Asians and Muslims in there as well as this man, and you have Canada.

Fuck Canada, they can die.

If you get rid of Montreal Quebec is totally white.

Ayyyy my negro

D'où êtes-vous? Je habit Ville de Québec. Je suis nouveau ici. :)

You guys need some movement claiming that the only Québecquois are the natives, i.e. the whites.
Just like the concept of Amerikaaner.

You don't want to follow the road of petty civic regionalism/independantism like Brittany in France or Catalogne in Spain.

Je me souviens / Que né sous le lys / Je croîs sous la rose.

Much love Brothers !

Yeah, I think I'll switch my daily thread to the morning instead.
Because I personally like you in general

We have a term we use: "Québécois de souche"
You can probably understand the meaning, so no need to explain.

Indeed. Also make sure present French white-flighting to Québec aren't part of it. Otherwise those pc faggots will ruin your country too.

>Because I personally like you in general
Thanks, leaf.
Sorry about invading Quebec during Seven Years War btw.

Stay United together we are strong their is no place for division now !
youtube.com/watch?v=C_QsPuKtI3M

Look at the number of Algerians moving to Queerbec.

There's a lot of cultural marxism here. I blame the Anglo's, but a lot of us in Montreal are already beyond saving.

I agree with everything.
Except the language.
>Toronto

when you look into an adyss, the abyss also looks into you.

The problem is that inuits in northern Quebec say they will secede if Quebec secedes so it would require military action to keep them within the territory of Quebec

Nah, they'll bitch out. Even if they do, who gives a fuck about them?

Va chier calisse d'étrange

"Français de souche" is also a term used in France. You are classified neo nazi if you use it to describe yourself though...

Eh, odd. Here it's the PC way to distinguish Quebecois from non-Quebecois.

Yours hold an ISIS flag.

French Känädä is objectively the worst Känädä fämäläm.

I crush your head with my hands If I could ..

"Gaulois" is also used, and considered more acceptable, strangely (the police uses it). But in general we are not allowed to make such discrimination in public.

Why is it hard to believe that quebec is turning into algeria?

Numbers dont lie

Should've genocided you cunts after we won the war desu

>If I could
You can't son. I'm 6'7", try to reach it. I'm also considered average height here.
That would have been a terrible move by the English.

Where the fuck did you get those stats you salty French cuck?
Newfoundland has the whitest population, the highest nationalism, strongest culture and the best soldiers.
New Brunswick has the highest rate of bilingualism.
BC has the healthiest people, best athletes and highest IQs.
Quebec's economy has been on life support for literally decades.
Quebec also sucks the Jews' dicks, and has the highest Jewish population in Canada. Montreal got absolutely chucked by Jews after they forced a referendum to separate their rich neighbourhoods from the city as a whole so they don't have to share services.
Quebec is one of the most cucked provinces in the country, and on top of that you're also completely delusional and actually seem to believe that you're somehow superior.
The funny thing is that you're probably from fucking Fermont or some other gay little nowhere town and just hang onto "muh Quebec nationalist masterrace" to keep from committing suicide because your life is so shitty.

How I feel: pic related

Yeah but Quebec's economy is dogshit though. And Montreal is dogshit. So posting pepe of Quebec Dick doesn't do anything.

Second highest GDP in Canada baby. Yet, they pay us every year so we stay with them.

Maritimes are better and whiter.

>forgetting about your deficit
>pretending your GDP figures are accurate
Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC would like a few words.

vive le quebec libre

You pay for our deficit
The figures are accurate
I will have a word with them once they learn French

I live in B.C. and literally everyone I know from Quebec is short, dark and Jewish.

Quebec has the highest taxes in North America and the lowest standard of living in Canada. They base their entire 'culture' around a language and a potato dish. They would rather import french niggers and algerians than a german or a norwegian. Only Quebec could have produced the Trudeau family, there's a reason support for independence is higher outside of Quebec than inside.

>Second highest GDP in Canada baby
It's not even remotely close, you're ranked right at the very bottom. You pay 20-40% more tax than people in my province pay and our average household income and GDP per capita are double yours. You can't balance a budget budget 9/10 years even with $10b in welfare and 1 in 3 fed jobs.

>Entire culture is based around a language and a potato dish
That's when I knew your opinion was irrelevant
>They would rather import French niggers and Algerians
Nah, we hate everybody but the ruling party, which is the only one for mass-immigration is winning the majority of seats with a voting base of 75% non-franco. Only 25% of people voting for them are Quebecois.
>Produced the Trudeau family
He has mediocre French and is more Canadian than Quebecois, even by blood. Look at his ancestry.
Yet you give us money all the time. Feels good to be cucked, doesn't it Ahmed?

Yo do know in 20 years time Chinks, Niggers and Mudslime Algerians will be calling themselves a Quebecois? How do you feel then?

You're such a fucking idiot. You get proved wrong with figures about your GDP and then just say "lol enjoy paying for us".
Go back to /r9k/ you French fuck. You're probably the only virgin in the province.

>Yet you give us money all the time.
It was stuffed into our constitution by your Trudeau family poorboy.

> WE WUZ KANGS
> WE IZ WELFARE
> WE DINDU NUFFIN
Most of us grew up respecting the French but when we become taxpayers we see that you're just our American niggers. We should have done what the Americans did to their French, if our ancestors knew you ungrateful welfare cases would rewrite history and sabotage 200 years of peace and prosperous coexistence they would have driven you into the ocean.

You're already lost every bank and 70% of your manufacturing since the last referendum. Again more Canadians support a poor ass mongrel city state on the St. Lawrence than they do in Quebec. I imagine most of us would even tell the natives that control 90% of your natural resources that they couldn't stay in Canada just to see you economic basktetcases finally booted out.

Don't you have a french chan to hang out on? Quite ironic that you bitch about the english, in english, on an english chan. You're a self hating frenchie eh? Is that the 20% feral native blood in you boiling over?

Quebec has a shitload of niggers and french arabs. 6/8 of our muslim terrorists were born in Quebec the other two were born outside of the country.

Every single open borders marxist politician we've had has been from Quebec as well. Trudeau Sr. Chretien, Martin, Trudeau Jr. etc. plus dozens of open borders marxist Quebec liberal MP's. Most people don't know how marxist Quebec voters are less than 15% vote for centrist or centre-right parties.

This is you right now.

Dont fall for division brothers ...

>13 posts by this id
You've made this thread 9 times this month.

Are there lots of shitskins in Quebec? Can I come live there? I'm half Acadian if this helps.

This is you right now. I'm here for bants everyone knows you're a kike trying to divide us, thankfully no french man worth working with comes here. They have their own secret language forums that can't be easily infiltrated by 99% of international jewry.

What division? They aren't my kin.
Have you counted? I haven't even done that. You must really like me.
Yes. No. Idgaf

lmao.

I really want to go visit Quebec to see if it is this glorious paradise. Your best city, Montreal, is mostly dogshit from what I hear.

>projecting
Here's your shirt.

Vive le Québec libre !

Here's your flag