Well, Sup Forums, which is it?

Well, Sup Forums, which is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSPZ9pOsdzI
youtube.com/watch?v=dUyDY9YBiDQ
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/
newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't actually see how the two are connected,
in fact; I would be so daring as to say that being surrounded by black thugs is the very opposite of privilege.

Those things aren't connected at all

both

You fail at logic.

Is it true Israel is surrounded by a wall? Or did that zombie movie with brad pitt lie to me?

I don't think Israel was in Interview with the Vampire at all, dude.

The right button

If you admit police tend to act more violently with black people, you are admitting this is a case of white privilege. To put it in twitter terms, #whiteprivilege is not having to worry about cops unloading on you because "you could've been reaching for a gun instead of your license and registration and it was better safe than sorry"

>when liberals try to meme

You mean "Zion" ,
The city has a wall but it doesn't suround the entire new city, only the old city.

Anybody have more of these?

The huffpost ones are the best

yeah but who's fault is that perception other than blacks themselves?

Goddamn, you dumb motherfucker. White people not being shot by the police isn't a 'privilege' - it's just what happens when you're overwhelmingly a group of tax-paying, law-abiding citizens. Dindus get gunned down because they play stupid games and get stupid prizes.

Who is saying innocent blacks are dying?

How are those mutually exclusive?
anyway
>innocent blacks
>getting shot by police
pick one.

Or maybe they are more violent towards black people because black people are more violent to them?

Jesus christ I know this is bait but you could at least put some effort into it.

> white privilege is obeying the law so cops feel safer with you

so are you saying that black aggressiveness created white privilege? and not that black aggressiveness created black disadvantages?

So it's white people's fault that blacks are on average more violent and commit more crime? Being normal isn't privilege, it's just normal

It's certainly not innocent blacks' fault if they aren't the ones contributing to it, yet they still get shot because cops couldn't give them the benefit of the doubt.
Case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=DSPZ9pOsdzI
youtube.com/watch?v=dUyDY9YBiDQ

Do you think this shit would've happened to white men?

*suck And hard btw

>If you admit police tend to act more violently with black people, you are admitting this is a case of white privilege.
No, you're admitting blacks commit more crime and are know to be more dangerous and are treated in such a way that reflects that.
That isn't privilege, because it is a right that was earned. Blacks can get the same treatment as whites if they start acting like decent people.

How are they mutually exclusive positions?
Why cant you into simple Logic?

that's still a weak correlation and it doesn't fit the image. you're contrasting a cop, who interacts with ghetto bullshit daily, with a cop who interacts with suburban mom's late for work. further, you're calling it white privilege where the blacks are fundamentally (and disproportionately, based on population) more likely to be convicted of a violent crime. are you 9 though?

>No, you're admitting blacks commit more crime and are know to be more dangerous and are treated in such a way that reflects that.
>That isn't privilege
That is literally the textbook definition of a social privilege. If you're a non-dindu black man and police still treat you like a dindu just to be safe, that's a clear cut example of white privilege.

probably not, but that's 100% down to black behaviour and criminality. My point is law-abiding black people should be directing their ire at niggers for building the reputation for blacks being more violent, not some ghostly INSTITUTIONALISED RACISM

If they acted exactly like the black guys, yes I do

It doesn't matter if "they have a good reason", if no matter how well-behaved of a black guy you are, cops are still going to be jumpy around you, that's a privilege you don't have.

I contend that black privilege is a thong now. If you're black and you apply to a college you are guaranteed to get in and guaranteed a full ride unless your parents are rich. Where as if your white you have to apply for student loans which you have to pay back. Affirmative action has tipped the scale in their favor, they are privileged not me

But that would assume that it is a privilege based solely on skin color (i.e. white people are treated special only because they were born while), and not something that people of certain skin colors have earned on account of them, ya know, not breaking the fucking law.

>blacks
>innocent

No

well-behaved black guys aren't likely to get into an altercation with the police or get arrested in the first place

go ahead there, cherrypick some youtube links. don't go out of your way to dig into why blacks might be scrutinized. facts are racist, and cops should be angelic and all knowing. they are perfect as you point out, without flaws or prejudice based on the reality they deal with daily.

We're not talking about directing ire, we're talking about acknowledging that white privilege is real. If you're a perfectly law-abiding, functional member of society, who happens to be black, you're still going to have that thug image hanging over you no matter how you dress or act. Because cops will have this image in mind, they will be more likely to respond with lethal force when interacting with black people, even if they're just reaching for this wallet.

you're applying "privilege" where you could maybe apply "common sense" and "self-preservation"

>non-dindu black man
Burden of proof that such thing exist lies on you.

That you keep bringing up crime statistics to justify the shooting of people who don't contribute to those statistics proves my point.
>I don't commit any crime, yet people still treat me like I do
>"Because people that look like you commit a lot of crime"
>Yeah, I guess I don't have the privilege of being born of a race not associated with crime

you're still working in the false leftist paradigm that police go around harassing black people for no reason rather than responding to calls where criminals are doing criminal shit. I don't buy that high IQ black, working family men are getting beaten down by cops walking down the street just for being black.

>you're still going to have that thug image hanging over you no matter how you dress or act

To racists. Are you a racist, OP?

/thread

Smash both buttons at the same time and lock you back in your cuckshed.

I imagine most Sup Forumssters believe in white biological privilege i.e. that the reason whites do so well in the US is because they're racially superior to other ethnic groups.

From your own figures.
blacks involved in 73.9% of shootings.
Yet they only make up 55.8% of stop and frisks.

Whites are unfairly targeted by the police , we need to frisk blacks more, until the above figures match up.

You mean like the guy in Miami who got shot by cops while lying down with his hands up?
Or the guys in the links who got pulled over for mundane traffic shit and got shot while reaching for their licenses because the cop thought it might be a gun, even though he'd never think that about white people?

I have two hands and I will press both.

wow 2 examples wtf I #whiteprivilegemissile now

>not all bombs blow up when you connect these wires
>you should treat all bombs equally
but you are comparing bombs to bananas

woops forgot to mention #notallbombs
and banana privilege is real

I don't care what the fuck you want to call it, but Police have a right to be worried around blacks. It's factually more likely to be stabbed, attacked, or shot by a black person.

Would you be more willing to go pet a crocodile or a rabbit? One is statistically more likely to kill you.

You just proved my point, bud. If you act differently in a negative sense around black people, even if they're not doing anything wrong, that's an example of white privilege.
Saying "But I have a really, really good reason though" doesn't change that. Privilege isn't something that just springs up randomly and arbitrarily.

Cool, so we both agree white privilege is real.

So is your argument that white privilege exists because white people don't commit violent crime at nearly the same rates that black people do?

In certain regards. In other's backs have privilege over us like Affirmative action, Scholarships, and ease of getting government handouts.

I think many here would say it is both real & justified.

>White people get rewarded for not being savages.
What a horrible thing.

Cops don't shoot innocent blacks.

Higher cognitive function is the real white privilege

here I was thinking I've never had problems with police because I'm polite when I do interact with them and don't rob stores and shoot people but just luck of birthright I guess

I can be a little slow sometimes, but whenever I get down I just remind myself that I am not a nigger

The "because" doesn't matter. It's whether or not it exists that we're discussing.

At least you guys have the sense to acknowledge white privilege is real.

Do you agree that Black Privilege exists?

>To put it in twitter terms, #whiteprivilege is being statistically less likely to react violently when confronted by police

Fixed that for you.

actually more whites get gunned down by cops than blacks, but that don't come up in the liberal news

>blacks
>innocent

kek

Nigger detected

The premise is wrong. Multiple studies show that cops are quicker to shoot non-blacks than blacks.

"Of the wrongful shootings, white people were shot 54 times and black people were shot twice. Adjusting for the fact there were fewer black scenarios, “we found that officers were slightly more than three times less likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than unarmed white suspects."

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/04/27/this-study-found-race-matters-in-police-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/

>But I have a really, really good reason though

>sounds like a jaguar, maybe i should turn around to check
>nah though that would be profiling, maybe it's a tucan with a sore throat
ok friend

Superior is a value judgment that's not really misleading and carries a lot of emotional baggage. The more sober way of analyzing the situation is that whites are "fitter" than blacks for living in sophisticated and high-trust civilizations that are the culmination of thousands of years of social experimentation and philosophy. In the same way that sub-saharan blacks and their descendants are better fit for living on the savanna in tribal settings than whites.

if I'd just got done strong-arm robbing a convenience store and pointed a gun at the cops they would probably laugh and pat me on the back and invite me to go shoot up some black family with them because they so racis #BlackLivesMatter #WhitePrivilege

Rationalize your racism however you want, friend.

Reminder to any blacks reading this:
There is no discrimination back in Africa. You don't have to be oppressed anymore. Plane tickets are only 200-300$. My treat.

IS misleading*, rather

You know 90% of people in prison are male? Female privilege! Asians make even MORE money than black people compared to whites, and are shot by police at level LOWER rates than whites! What can we do about Asian privilege? Or is just starting the dialogue most important right now?

yeah because it's a "rational" series of choices to make. i'm not going to change my mind because someone says i have privilege and i'm irrational, in fact that sounds fucking retarded

There's nothing inherently wrong with prejudice. You're like those rats that contract a parasite making them attracted to cat urine.

There is more than just black and white. Black people getting shot more due to the actions of black people doesn't suddenly mean that white people are privileged as there are more than two ethnic groups in America.

>DaCornelius
>my son
>remember tha cops jus wanna kill niggas
>so when you gettin harassed by dem racist crackas remember to struggle and resist arrest cos if u don kill dem dey gonna kill u

>I have no self critic towards my people:the post

Violently underrated

Cops don't shoot innocent blacks. They are less likely to shoot blacks across the board. Blacks always claim that other blacks are innocent, which creates the illusion that many are, since you can't know the details about all cases. The only ones you know are not innocent are the ones you specifically research, while it's hard to tell otherwise.

Well, statistically cops don't like shooting at blacks. Innocent blacks are not more likely to get shot than whites.

The only reason profiling by skin-color is so heavily stigmatized is because of historical context. Speaking purely rationally, it is very counterproductive for police officers to ignore trends in the description of perpetrators so long as the rights of those who are in fact innocent are not violated.

If even that is not acceptable, then the only solution is for that racial subgroup to look in the mirror and fix itself. Most social issues usually come back to just having self responsibility.

What if police don't act more violently towards black people and act them equally and they break the law, which means they get fucked?

stop using those racist ass cracka statistics

Wow. You summoned the courage to post on Sup Forums and this is what you thought would be persuasive.

OP...is...a...faggot.

>There is no discrimination back in Africa

Tell that to the Oromo in Ethiopia.

White privilege is nothing more than white people's ancestors working hard to ensure their children would have better lives than them. Repeat the process for a few generations, and wow, it's almost like when people put in hard work for the benefit of their offspring, and instill the same values in them, that group of people grow in wealth and power over time due to earning it generationally.

Meanwhile negroes instill values in their children such as
>do whatever you gotta do to make that money
>go have a ton of kids and support none of them
>be as loud as humanly possible all the time
>you're kept down by the powers that be, and thus you are not responsible for your own actions
>if you see people with nicer things than you, that means they are oppressing you, and you should try to completely destroy the system which creates the nice things

Still waiting for a liberal (if they even exist here) to comment on these studies.

I can link more if you want, op.

It's "Interview With a Vampire" you alternate universe mandela effect infiltrator.

White privilege isn't a myth (mostly) but that doesn't mean we should feel the need to make our lives shittier for the sake of helping people who are less successful because they are on average genetically inferior (in my opinion and most people on here's opinion).

so do you admit that even that black privilege is real?

It's not the fualt of whites that blacks are in fact more violent

Lower iqs
Higher testosterone
Warrior gene more prevalent

That doesn't take us privileged

>to justify the shooting of people who don't contribute to those statistics
Aka whites?
newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
Black thugs not only exist and commit majority of violent crime but they also make police trigger happy against population cohorts who
>I don't commit any crime, yet people still treat me like I do

Remember like 3 years ago when the vast majority of white people hated cops just as much as blacks, and they posted a bunch of shitty youtube videos explaining how you only have to roll your window down a tiny bit when talking to a cop

OR that idiot who made cookies that looked like phones just so he could get pulled over and claim the cop was stupid.

Good thing cops started killing black people so that now we take their side again, huh

Police probably make every effort to avoid shooting black criminals because they know it will blow up as an international incident, they'll have to go to court, and even if they're found innocent, their career will be ruined for sure and perhaps their personal life.

The two are absolutely not mutually exclusive. Fuck off and die, faggot.

STILL waiting for a liberal to address the fact that multiple studies show that cops are much less likely to fire on blacks compared to non-blacks.

It's almost like the truth burns liberals like vampires being exposed to sunlight.

It literally does. You can see it in their face when confronted with it. They shrink away from it like a plant withers in the desert sun.

You tell me kang