youtube.com/watch?v=pu9K2TCON58

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>watching tv in the current year
you're asking for it

You are already dead Klaus. This is hell

youtube.com/watch?v=2pOMCmVc3wY

I would laugh if I didn´t know that your retarded propaganda is played in Austria too.

And what channel would that be?

this
stop wasting your time op

Too stupid to read?

And isnt this AD years old?

Today is cuck festival on pol ? I don't get it.

all the faggots are mad their shit countdown yesterday went to shit. so they are either lashing out or finding a safe space in black dick.

fuckin retards

That damn slut still shows hair.

alt right is just cuckservative 2.0

What happened to that thing anyways? I was asleep when it was supposed to happen.

it was an anti-abortion video

funny you were sleeping because thats what the guy said. WE ARE ALL ASLEEP

What the fuck
The whole NWO type feel about it got me fairly hyped up

Is that even a Hijab?

This.

It's always amusing seeing virtue-signalling white retards donning a veil, only to still display ther hair and necks.

Sorry fuckwits, still a whore according to muslims.

I will kill myself now. Have a nice Untergang

pol is not alt-right... its just a meme that it is

>slogan not even in native language
come on guys

Nah, you can see much hair and most of her face, hence it defeats the purpose of it.

Hijabs are being promoted as fashionable even tho. it is a piece of cloth designed for the sole purpose of opression.

Usually german ads are a bit more subtle with the propaganda but in this one its clear that it is merely a Damage control campaign.

the fucking k*rds are behind this, that is a kurdish dress
those degenerate donkey fucker islamist SJW sandnigger apes known as the k*rds are behind this
they call themselves turks to take the blame away from them but they are the ones doing the honour killings and child marriages and guess what? both the left and the right of germany have a fetish for them and bring them into there country.
turks were going to kill these subhumans but the west and israel kept saying that we shouldn't touch them, especially german cucks. well take those K*rds germancucks and enjoy your secular feminist SJW sandniggers rape your women. and germans will blame turks for this, there loyal WW1 ally. 305,085 innocent roaches died for your shitty german nationalism between 1914 and 1918 but how do you repay them germancucks? you take the k*rds in, let them ruin your country, blame it on turks, then cry when turks kill k*rdroaches.
fuck germany and fuck k*rds

fuck these liberal wishy washy nu male sissy muslim loving and the traitors in power.

Can't wait to commence the ethnic cleansing of Germany and burn down Sven's cuckshed afterwards

You're worse than Sweden these days

I feel sorry for your EU subjects

Germany is lost

>pic related is official symbol of one Slovak region

>having a piece of shit on your kitchen table near your cup of coffee

It really is just an effort to humiliate and demoralize Germans. I wonder how many "Shalom Ausländer"s were behind the commercial.

finally women will be put in their place inshallah

Never let Sup Forums hype you on anything, user. It's not that they're wrong, it's that they get sidetracked and blow everything out of proportion.

They don't even translate the Soros Propaganda anymore

user needed coffee to pooh kek