What if they've already won?

Ok, so this is possibly going to get a bit tinfoil but bear with me.

What if all this talk about fighting back against islam before it's too late...is already to late

We know that the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated government at the highest levels across the west, but we don't know how far reaching it truly is

Take terrorism, does anyone else get the feeling the sporadic nature of the attacks, the switch from organised attacks to attacks "inspired by" islamic state. Essentially it feels like they are conditioning us to accept death and brutality as a part of our daily lives.

Essentially we are the frog in a pot of water on the stove. Introducing sharia overnight would lead to revolution, but by conditioning us to accept the consequences of sharia amid chaos, then offering the same but with structure and order they get us to accept something so unnacceptable.

It's the only explanation I can come up with for the insanity of western governments. They know it's over already. They're just easing the transition

Other urls found in this thread:

vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuk27dVd20
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3094/german-women-are-encouraged-to-wear-sneakers-to-run-away-from-rapists.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You say that like this is a big Muslim conspiracy. Muslims are just a symptom of the disease. It wasn't Muslims that thrust open the borders of Europe.

Just bury the cultural artifacts and get busy sucking pig fucker dick. Your liberators are coming. Again.

You say this as if muslims weren't flooding into europe before through legal channels anyway. They may not have been in your country but pakis have been a problem for years in mine

Muslims outright day they're trying to outbreed Europeans. No doubt we have plenty of traitors but the Muslims know what they're doing.

check this
vladtepesblog.com/stephen-coughlin-red-pill-brief-all-10-videos/

Kindergarten level psyops. Get the people distracted with alternative conspiricies that are logical but false in order to distract from what is really going on

what's wrong with what he said? Why would governemt fire him if he is all wrong?

>We don't want to run them out
>But you should outrun them
That can't be real. That's hilarious.

Reinforcement? Add credibility to the falsehoods

Again, I'm not saying this IS what has happened. Just one possible explanation

Isn't running away racist?

>Reinforcement? Add credibility to the falsehoods

which falsehoods?

>Again, I'm not saying this IS what has happened. Just one possible explanation

maybe you'll watch it first, and comment then?

OP pic is fake. If women tried this, Merkel would outlaw sneakers.

Maybe I will, but it looks quite long and I'm at work

New Years is coming up get your probing fingers ready we going to Koln to party.

Get ready sempai!

I have faith that the blond beast will rise once again

youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuk27dVd20

This is much better

It was made for women in South Africa (rapes, of course)

all of the shit the EU has put forward to stop the muslim rapist is a joke. tell them no and put your hand up palm facing them. run away faster because you have sneakers on

meanwhile they banned pork protein pepper spray. it would eliminate 100% of this shit if the muslims knew they could be sprayed with pork mace.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3094/german-women-are-encouraged-to-wear-sneakers-to-run-away-from-rapists.html

Dikku kutto

Big Footwear is making inroads into Germany