UK and Canada have bigger dicks than Australia and US. BTFO

UK and Canada have, on average, bigger dicks than Ameriburgers and Australians.

Bump

We only get the best from you father :)

How'd they get data from North Korea

they didn't, that map is from self-reported clickbait articles and other "data"

all the muslims enriching you :)

>self reported vs measured

>India 4"

wow that's actually kind of sad I feel bad about the bantz now

>tfw bigger than DRC

Sorry but I bring down the UK average

ELECTRIC Jude

ELECTRIC Jude

> caring about another mans penis
Can you fuck off and kys cuck

I know this is supposed to be a good thing, but I'm not entirely thrilled about being lumped into the same group as leafs.

Even if it is a "big dick" group.

It's because, even though the US has a lot more niggers than the UK and Canada, the type of people who immigrated to the US had small dicks and moved to the shitland here because they had nothing to lose. No acceptable European woman wanted them.

>Afghanistan
>5.3

Hung, maybe. I don't know what it is about those -stan countries, but those dudes are packin serious heat between dey legs.

and Italian immigrants living in Canada have bigger dicks kek that 6.2 thing is pretty spot on

>average dick size of congo is 2 inches shorter than mine

I might need to get a genetics czech

Long dicks get in the way of street pooing, so a short one is a selective advantage.

I'm the Australian dragging down the mean average for Australia AMA

>What is allen's rule
The truth about nigger admixture revealed.

wow so you cucks are importing more niggers justso you score higher in this demographic. I finally understand the refugee crisis. thanks /pol

Why are all the averages so small lol

>have congo dick
>but also a manlet
kill me

Why is the Czech Republic in the green section?

My dick is fucking small guys what do I do

I heard about this, two gay guys from England were traveling around the world suckling cock of all color and flavor. Surprisingly it was paid for by a grant from the Australian government for research... strange..

>tfw 5" dick

cut it off and be my bitch, pay tribute for you fucking leaf

This is bullshit. I have a 6.5. And i never fucked a girl because she was intrested in my size. Size doesn't matter.

better move to japan, my 6,5 will be lika ana anaconda for them

That's pretty small. Everyone on Sup Forums is at least 10".

Lel! White men have tiny dicks. No wonder white women go for non-whites.

Femanon here. Fucking this.

Fucking what?

Fucking what?

6" inch here, isn't this average? I always assumed so..

I thought my 5.4" dick was below average but these don't really matter unless you're insecure enough that your dick size shouldn't be your biggest concern.

I think she's replying to me. I don't blame her.

"on average"
whore cares when my dick is bigger than the average venezualian

Still salty about that get, Australia? I can't blame you. You feel cornered. A shitposting gladiator entered the Colosseum and you're physically trembling with fear and confusion and that's understandable, just know that when most of these leaf hate threads this morning are made by Aussies, you look very, very willy twisted. We bent you over and fucked you in the ass.

I literally cannot imagine having a dick smaller than 6 inches. How do you please a woman with that?

Neither of you, that's for sure

>bragging about being non white
It's like a poor person bragging to a rich person about having no money, or a short person bragging to a tall person about being short . It honestly only makes me laugh

>be 15% Asian
>still got the biggest dicks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Survey must have been taken after you guys took in all those refugees huh?

Commonwealth cock best cock

Americalets BTFO

I'm sure this self reported stuff is correct.

No, I know that face, that look, you're just waiting for the superior shitposter to come over there and fill your ass, dont cry, dont moan, this is what you wanted, its the fate of your choosing, you could have prevented this, you could have stopped the eternal arse-gouging, but now all you are is a fucktoy to your australian daddy, dont struggle, just let it in, ease it in, relax, keep your arse in prime condition for that australian cock, you need to be in good condition for daddies cock, dont forget, you're here forever

Australians are afraid. A challenger has appeared in the form of a leaf's silhouette standing on a hill, enlightened by the moon. Australia's afraid because it's not even a challenger, it's a shitposting gladiator. A shitposting gladiator that already dethroned and raped Australia's bloody corpse until all of the meme magic leaked from his wounds. Your days are over Australia, Canada's won. Canada's always won from the beginning. The sheer notion that people praise you for your "shitposting" already spelled your doom and ensured Canada's victory. Have a lesson from a shitposting master and meme magic enthusiast, the moment people enjoy and respect your shitposting and """banter""", that's the moment you've lost all credibility as a shitposter and become soft. That's the moment where you open yourself to being overtaken by shitposters so vile, so putrid, and so lifeless. Shitposting is not about making people happy. It's about getting the delicious, tasty (You)s and pissing people off. We are the eternal shitposter, the disciples of meme magic, and the harbingers of eternal Sup Forums butthurt.

but see, thats what makes you so cute and moist, trudeau, you dont know the difference between a shitpost and a verbal shit, You call it shitposting, I just call it an autistic fit, you have feelsguys and spurdos and other old memes, but your shitposting fantasies will always be dreams

There are so many nooks, crannies, and techniques involved in proper shitposting that look primitive to unsophisticated shitposters like yourself desu. A proper Canadian shitpost can devastate entire boards for days on end. Sup Forums will be talking about 88888888 til the end of time as we conceive it.

a good shitpost makes you laugh and cry, a canadian shitpost just makes you want to die

You're right its an art, I'm glad you're learning, but when you laugh at a fart, it's your autism yearning

Shitposting isn't meant to be humorous or bring happiness desu. You're doing shitposting wrong if people love you for it.

>tfw you would be average in congo

you misunderstand my national meme, shitposting and bants are for letting off steam

you see my friend, life is full of bad things, so us based australians just laugh and press send

We're all so reviled, for picking out autism, but they wind up beguiled, by our wonderful australism

See thats where you fail, canada, old chum, you pick on the polbros, not left-liberal scum

For every positive there has to be a negative. Australia is to Canada as light is to darkness. We use our meme magic differently to counteract the imbalances that using meme magic entails to begin with. The bad must exist to counteract the good.

See now that would make us equals, and you know we cant have that, canada is to us, like a foot to a mat

You spread hate and disgust on a worldly scale, and wonder at how we could distrust your sent mail

you're inferior in worth and mental prowess, and I hope you see that, after this game of mental chess

canada will never be a true shitposter, of that I am certain, trudeaus legacy will lost, I pertain

>leafs and kangaroos are having a shit post war

Canada is the purest form of shitposter there is. Australia's never been a shitposter desu. Australia falls in line with banter.

Let me let you in on a secret. Canada's existence is largely thanks to what you call the Mandela Effect, or merging timelines. In this timeline, when flags were first introduced to Sup Forums, Australia became the first prominent country to use meme magic (unknowingly). Originally in this timeline, Canada didn't exist. Not even a landmass, it was all a sea. Australia became aligned with the astronomical God, Banetz (Bantz, banter), and as there was no other equal force out there, the laws of chaos (Kek) rewrote this timeline to add Canada as a counterweight to Australia. Canada is aligned to the cosmic God, Shpost. (Shitpost, shitposter).Canada was created by Kek to shitpost, to ensure that Australia's banter doesn't use up all of the meme magic and fundamentally destroy Chaos (the building blocks of meme magic).

The mandela effect, you see, is flaws in the timelines. Berenstain bears and Berenstein bears, for example, was changed to create disorder, to create chaos, build meme magic, and thus fuel Kek

The 5.5" statistic for the UK comes from the NHS average penis size stat

Which they say is between 5.5 and 6.3 inches

So whoever made this literally took the lower band of the "average" penis size

They have likely done it for others

>invite 10 inch dicked Muslims in your country
>claim you have bigger dicks as they rape your women

If a leaf falls in the forest, and no one is around, does anyone hear it~?

delusional canada, false prophet of kek, wasting fine numbers of immeasurable get, you're bad at bothering anyone, except the women you've never met

Australia is holy, enemy of autism, you are the curse, your leader follows feminism

your banter is poor, and crudly created, like a dressed up whore, dont stop, I'm not sated

whatever lad i have some fresh memes to make

Bye failure, suck harder next time I didnt cum

i would never sully my mouth with your cum

i'm saving myself for my wife's son's dog

>North Korea has the smallest dicks in the world
Explains a lot actually.

there there, dont feel bad, there's nothing wrong with feeling daddies cock down your throat

Dad doesn't like it when you pretend to be him

But you love it dont you bitch

only if it's a feminine penis

masculine penises make me all hot and bothered

You mean the 100,000 that America is taking surely?

there's a fucking rp going on between an australoid fucker and a cancuck. on Sup Forums
ffs what have we come to

Dont admit it, its more fun when you fight it, bite the pillow, resist daddies love

apparently the size of the dick has a direct correlation between and power

But I'm on top

>intelligence and power

Thats better, be a good boy, resist for daddy, scream loudly, eventually they'll turn to moans, its alright, you dont need to use that hole for anything important anyways~

"no"

Thats the spirit

I'm sorry Australia, we need to stop. I'm already seeing another man.

THIS JUST IN: Men in the UK and Canada have the largest rectums on the planet.
FILM AT 11...

You can give up now, but that means I win, that means Australians are the better shitposters

You arent going to submit so easily are you~?

>tfw 15 cm
>tfw better than europeans and asians
>tfw small here.

no but seriously australia you're really biting into my chicken nuggies time with mommy.

Dawww, you can go darling, you have permission~

Dont try to be daddy next time, shitposting is for strong, dominant shitposters, littly sissy faggots like you cant take that role

>tfw canacucks and aussies need to hide their shitposting power behind a group effort
>tfw you have the same shitposting power as canada and aussies combined
>tfw they're small pets compared to you
;^)

But if you defeat me, I win. I am the dominant shitposter.

>columbia
what continent are you on again?

then why are you still here, begging for some kind of value~?

you lost dear, you failed in your art, learn from it, and study the ways of kek

in the one where I have good internet to download your mother videos, lmao.

Eww, dont you have drug cartels to buy women off?

yeah, I can buy some cheap black loli from a slum while you still masturbate to cartoons.

>MANDATORY.com
Have humans always been obsessed with peƱor size? Is it really mandatory?

>congo
Think of all the raping going on. That's a lot of rape mileage.

>green
Hello dicklets.

> niggers

cool, why are you watching my mother when you could be doing that?

I wonder~

can confirm because canadians can into great dicking

How easily can I smuggle black loli into America

because my hobby is to watch zoophilia videos, lmao.

dunno, come and go to some slum and ask lolis if they want candy.

Lies I tell you lies it's just cuz the yank's have not seen there manhood since there 9 birthday