What do we flip to win

CTR shills and leafs, fuck off.

The election is closer than we think.

This screenshot is based on most recent polling in every state. What state do we flip to win it!

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2016/09/14/oh-new-poll-shows-trump-leading-colorado/
conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720
thehill.com/policy/technology/295939-powell-in-leaked-email-slams-bill-clinton-on-affairs-with-bimbos
mattforney.com/dnc-leak-voter-fraud/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/trump-now-the-cars-are-made-in-mexico-and-you-cant-drink-the-water-in-flint/
westernjournalism.com/sales-data-qualifies-hillary-clintons-newest-book-a-flop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NC will go read and so will NH

Pa will go red. So thats nice

They are tied in New York according to some poll cited by Fox News, was just watching to see Trump on phone call on fox and friends.

>NE-02 voting for Hill
Yeah nah

Calling it now.

It has to be Michigan or Pennsylvania. (didn't look at your map)
Republicans were fucked regardless imo. I'm not sure what her schedule is like but Trump does 2 3 rallys daily. If he hadn't been literally trying to out run her she would have been able to rest and never had that collapse.

I want this so badly

Trump's winning ME-02 at this point.

>cucks her by 2 votes

Is Virginia still Blue? I don't believe this will happen this rotation...

Them digits.

why, wouldn't it just get given to hillary because shes going to do at least a bit of fraud?

>What state do we flip to win it!

Who is "we"?
If "we" is a particular political party, then fuck off.
If "we" is the people of the United States of America, then we need to flip all 50 to something other than red or blue.
Otherwise we all lose.

Wisconsin

Has anyone even seen Hillary since her collapse? Everyone's acting like business as usual, but we don't even know if she's alive.

Orange?

We is the Alt-Right Mr CTR

get in here faggots

>my first Sup Forums post

I hope but I don't think so

I'm with you! Not really.

Seriously though Trump is going to win. The market has spoken. Currently at about -2.5% or so.

*tips fedora

NC will but NH won't. Too cucked by SJWs.

OP here, Over the next 2-5 days we will see the post "DEPLORABLE" and post "Hillary Pneumonia" polls. Let's take a look after that. I'll post a thread when we see some more movement

This pisses me off because even if Trump wasn't controversial, it would still be impossible to win. The blue states wouldn't go red even for the most moderate republican. Immigration has absolutely ruined us.

>implying polls are ever really that accurate..

Sup Forums niggers and CRT niggers can play this game every day. but nobody knows until the election who is going to win.

hotair.com/archives/2016/09/14/oh-new-poll-shows-trump-leading-colorado/

marijuana joke

Would that give the Senate the Presidential appointment?
>#Jebcanfixit

THE GUCCIFER LEAK IS FINALLY HERE! HILLARY AND DEMS ARE FINISHED

conservativedailypost.com/the-guccifer-leak-is-finally-here-hillary-and-dems-are-finished/?utm_source=Push&utm_medium=OneSignal&utm_campaign=14_September_0720

Powell in leaked email slams Bill Clinton on continuing affairs with 'bimbos'

thehill.com/policy/technology/295939-powell-in-leaked-email-slams-bill-clinton-on-affairs-with-bimbos

DNC Leak Reveals System for Automated Voter Fraud

mattforney.com/dnc-leak-voter-fraud/

Trump: ‘Now, the Cars are Made in Mexico and You Can’t Drink the Water in Flint’

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/14/trump-now-the-cars-are-made-in-mexico-and-you-cant-drink-the-water-in-flint/

Sales Data Qualifies Hillary Clinton’s Newest Book As ‘A Flop’

westernjournalism.com/sales-data-qualifies-hillary-clintons-newest-book-a-flop/

these

PA maybe not but will be close, but NC and NH will definitely go red. I lived in NC for a while and I can tell you it only went blue because lmaoniggers

Your own people becoming soft cucks ruined you.

ME CD-2 is solid red this year

>What state do we flip to win it!
>we
>we

Yeah.you're going to turn the election by posting pics of frogs with MAGA hats.
Get out and campaign you lazy fucking neets.

Lol at meemee magic

Guys just speaking hypothetically here, what happens if both parties get 269? Did it ever happen before?

>:

>not realizing /pol in 2016 is pro trump
>judging me and even knowing i AM an official campaign representitive
>Brit fag

Thanks Mohammed. $.02 has been deposited into your Taqiyah

Michigan and New Mexico

Congress votes.
Watch season 5 Veep on HBO

Nebraska isn't in play you stupid fucks, there are no goddamn polls from Nebraska

>NC not in the Trump category

The House would decide the President, the Senate the Vice President

Only the house.

NH (New Hampshire) is the key to this election. Whoever wins NH wins the election.

Vote Trump!

You're basing your fears on precedent, and precedent has been thrown out the window this year.

Look at the polls dude. Even with the most optimistic turnout it's Trump 265 Hillary 273