How there are white people there?

How there are white people there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUK2KSbvvI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The voice that chooses who they fuck is actually selecting based on genetics. Its why it rotated greg in right away for some fresh white blood.

Why would gems choose white people to breed with other white people?

Not gonna like the old lady kinda cute...

white mans seed is stronk

they recognized the white superior genes

Because its less boring to look at them when theyre different colored.

Given the size of the facility, there are probably many such "rooms" like the one Greg was in. Each one could be a different environment or experiment. Greg's one there's a mix of races, but maybe in one it's just whites, and another just blacks.

Maybe one, the humans are all fucked up and radically different, because they were selectively bred to be so after 6000 years.

why would they want white people?

How and why do you keep making the same thread every few hours?

Maybe they want a wide variety of people, for collecting purposes? It's a zoo after all, you want different specimens.

Maybe the only reason whites are kept around is so white females can still be around, in order to be paired with black males. That's probably what you're after, right?

>not wanting white people

It's like you want the western civilization to fall.
You wanna go back to mud huts and eating mud cookies.

Why are you bumping it?

>without white people western civilization would fall

[citation needed]

Look at the former african colonies.
They are doing far worse now than while they were under western, european "occupation"

>Anecdotal evidence

I wanna go back to babylon

She is cute but you don't like her?

Botswana say otherwise. Incidentally, one of the few African countries that wasn't colonised, well, at least technically, it was a protectorate instead.

Whites have the most variation. Their hair can be white, blonde, red, brown, black, and mixes in between, as well as even the texture and consistency of hair. Same with eye colors of blue, green, brown, yellow, and so on. Not to mention physical features like bone and facial structure.

Nonwhites, well, I hope you like black hair and brown eyes.

Imagine two exhibits in a zoo, one with birds of many different colors and features, and one with all identical birds. Which one is more appealing, and interesting to look at?

>white people are more appealing than black people

The point was to preserve humans in a zoo, they might as well try to preserve the diversity of their sample. White is simply part of it. No reason to exclude it.

>In a zoological exhibit, variation is more appealing than sameness

Why didn't they preserve asians?

Because color of skin can pop up in any time.

purebred cats are more valued than moggies

Purebred cats are kept as pets, zoos house large collections of specimens. A boring zoo, if they only have siamese cats, instead of all sorts of kinds.

the old lady on the left.

Maybe there is Asian other enclosures too.

White people wouldn't agree to be held as slaves and would constantly try to escape - even after hundreds generations. I don't get why would they want to hold that agressive specimens there.

Brazilians are a race of mutants and not applicable to anything

>left
THEY ALREADY ARE THAT OLD? How old are they?

also, imagine the father's face when thead pure german white redhead give birth to a black coal baby

Why are you?

I don't have any problem with this thread.

I would fuck both honestly

is racemixing okay on Sup Forums anons or is that just Sup Forums

If you are a black male then it's okay.

I'll guess I'll just stick with the left then

>mention physical features like bone and facial structure.
ok sauce on this one

Interracial threesomes are a top-tier fetish, user. And this one's sort of not interracial.

Here's a better question: why is there an elderly woman but no children?

I wanted to take this as a joke about shows like Star Trek or Stargate having racially pure colonies that had been on planets for years. Especially when the whole thing was a utopia that they fucked up. That happens in sci if a lot.

I might be giving them too much credit.

Don't go for either user, they both carry the black genes

So the babies will be black. Good.

No sunlight

That's not how it works

5000 years is enough for pigmentation change, but it would have to occur with an entire isolated population, not a few individuals.

>5000 years is enough for pigmentation change

it's not

There is Vitamin D supplement for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUK2KSbvvI

They were 18 in that photo and video above so they should be 20 now. Red-head looks like she became a dyke and/or tumblrina while black chick looks like she came out respectable.

There is nothing wrong with being a dyke, though. And tumblrina is only wrong if you fall into self-hate and being judgemental.

How are people there not naturally atracted to each other? How do gems stop them from fucking ouside the choosening?

STOP BEING A NIT PICKING MOTHER FUCKER!

Since generals are dead, where should I look for the MEGA uploads?

Just watch it on kisscartoon. Or download from there - they have html5 vids so you can save them

Yeah, that was my second go to but MEGA user had it a day earlier most of the time.

the little voice know how to stop them from misbehaving.

freckles is cute. I wonder if we'll see these guys again.

I'm mixed race and I've had 3some with a white chick and a black chick.
top teir.

There aren't blue or truly yellow people. White people can be white or pink-ish. So they represent white and pink diamond.

I like turtles you bunch of googles white man = power

Master race repotting in sup Sup Forumsros

Probably something in the food.

Really thought why did so many of them look like Steven?
Shit art or foreshadowing?

Go back to Sup Forums.

Why wouldn't there be?

That's not how human genetics work

Diversity you racist.

Compare an Australian to a British you fucking retard.

It's a zoo.

Look at our animal zoos. We try to preserve animals of different kinds. One of each, if we could.

The human zoo is preserving humans of different kinds or races. And like our animal zoos/facilities that made the liger, they experiment as well.

>Maybe they want a wide variety of people, for collecting purposes? It's a zoo after all, you want different specimens.
This is the correct answer, high up in the thread, but of course it was ignored because OP and other anons have an agenda. They think they're so cheeky about it.

There's more than one gene that controls skin tone, but the general principles are still the same. It's just chromosomes in the end.

Why are they not all white?

The only reason humans have any skin coloration is due to UV radiation, remove it and eventually every human will be albino(which is not white for any black retards in this thread).

I assume the daytime is caused by lighting the simulates the sun but the problem here is UV radiation would be the exact same so their skintones would adjust to it.

For blacks to still exist, the UV radiation would kill off all the paler skin ones due to skin cancer, however for the pale ones to thrive, the blacks would die out because they need high UV to synthesize vitamin D.

I'm not even white but the hair and eye color make sense.

To be fair to brown people, there are also different kinds. Indian people can look very unique, but yes the hair color and eyes are similar.

I wonder if the human zoo has albinos.

>>I assume the daytime is caused by lighting the simulates the sun but the problem here is UV radiation would be the exact same so their skintones would adjust to it.
There's no selective pressure on them to do that.

>White people are the only ones with variety
Granted they do have the widest range of variety, but there is variety between other races, even blacks.
Some deluded as fuck African American is basically a mongrel that looks noticeably different than a legit African, and among legit Africans do come in a bit more variety, hell, red headed African's aren't unheard of.

Yes there is user, theres is this thing called natural selection.

If the humans were ancient then the UV should be adjusted for nigger skin tone. In addition the environment should be jungles and savannahs not a European temperate forest.

Wasn't that pale as fuck dude with the blonde hair who got choosened with the black buzz cut girl albino, or just really fucking pale?

>>Yes there is user, theres is this thing called natural selection.
The Zoomans AREN'T selected naturally, though.

Maybe they were put in the room for lookalikes. The other races in there are for matchmaking experiments.

Natural Selection is automatic user you can stop it, environment filters out genes that reduce chance of survival in it and UV radiation is a serious filter dumbass. Thats why the skintones of humans in latitude ranges are always consistent.

Also 6000 years ago, modern humans already settled pretty much the entire planet.

>Shit art

This. SU crew can only draw like 5 faces.

>every cartoon ever

I wouldn't put past the gems to make sure to preserve different skin tones. They were probably brought up in different rooms with different radiation. And then transferred later on for matchmaking or whatever experiment they're doing.

You don't see any young kids and babies, too.

Here is the skintone of zooman if the UV was adjusted to the latitudes of the middle east.

All humans look alike.

>All humans look alike

Maybe if you are black or asian

5,000 years isn't actually that much time. They would probably simply resemble their ancestors, except all mixed together.

>environment filters out genes that reduce chance of survival in it and UV radiation is a serious filter dumbass.
Again: These humans live in captivity. They have all their needs taken care of. The chance of survival for any of them is the exact same with all of them living easily into old age.

A white person who spends their whole life in the sun will still look visibly different from other races. 5000 years isn't even remotely enough for evolutionary changes especially without any selection. Stop being autistically retarded.

>If the humans were ancient
There were already white humans 6 000 years ago.

Fuck, Socrate was even born before that.

Additionally, despite not really making much sense, having the Zoomans be so racially diverse is really the only way to keep it as far away as racism as possible in an 11 minute show.

If logically they were all mulatto brown, people would call it racism with connotations to slavery.

If they were all white, it'd be called racist for excluding 'people of color'.

And yet despite taking the only fair course, some tumblrites still focused on the brown and black people, so it was partially for naught.

How fast did gems notice that all females select black males for breeding and if they won't force selective breeding white race will die?

Even then some people have bitched about there being blacks kept in the zoo. Whites they had no problem with.

The original humans(200,000 B.C) most likely had nigger level skin tones due to the UV radiation in Africa you dumbass.

>2017
>still believing Socrates was a real person who actually existed

That's cute.

So excluding 'people of color' from slave zoo is racism? TIL

thanks you sugar for giving us these characters for it has fueled my imagination for gemdom sex slaves
I edged for hours imagining myself clad in zoo attire, cleaning the bottom of Holly's boots with my tongue. At one point she would scream at me to make sure I get my ape tongue between the grooves of her boot and do a thorough job or else she would ram a private gem destabilizer up my ass.

What does this have to do with a sample of humans taken 6000 years ago? Also 200,000 years ago, there were still Neanderthals.