Political corruption

So Hillary gets rightfully blasted for being a corrupt bag but why hasn't there been a similar situation for trump?

There's no way he can remain impartial to his own finances if he is elected. He knows where he has land investments and his policies could reflect that. It's not like a blind trust or relinquishing control of his organizations causes amnesia or something.

Them there's his taxes, which are probably extremely low or even at $0 since you can use depreciation from real estate as a tax deduction, and trump owns many expensive properties.
His taxes would also show who he owes debt too, and how much.

I wish he would just release because it bothers me a lot and would completely solidify me as a supporter.

Bumping because this is actually pol related and not a thread about cucks or south park

Sorry, if you want a triple-digit number of replies on Sup Forums, your thread must contain one of the following:

>Manlets
>Cucks
>Japan
>Blatant shitposting
>Anime
>Meta (news coverage of Sup Forums/Pepe/Trump supporters)

Honestly I never really give a shit if someone's dodging tax as I know if I could get away with it I would too.

You should be complaining about the flawed system not those who take advantage of it.

His taxes would only be twisted against him and even the smallest thing would get blown way out of proportion.
Everytime i see a pundit say "trump should release his taxes" i hear "please give us something to fight back with."

Sorry, he's too smart. Try asking hillarynfor her goldman sachs transcripts instead.

Why should Trump willingly give ammo to people to attack him with?

I agree people should be able to avoid as much in taxes as possible and the system should be changed when it gets out of hand.

But every president has done so and it shows a lot about a person. Even Nixon said it's important to do for ethical reasons.

He is under audit but it's likely nothing illegal. I think it does more damage in the dark actually.

Nobody is crystal Clear, ofcourse Trump must have done something wrong and doesnt want the world to know. Maybe he donayed to anti-gay marriage or anti abortion or is corrupt, if its out he will get attacked by every media in the world.

But whatever it is he just never had an opportunity to be as corrupt as Hillary is, he never had a chance to sell Amerika.
If there was fair journalism he could say "well I did this but Hillary did THAT so i'm better" but today he would get destroyed by media for a smallest misstep.

If it isn't anything illegal then what could it be that Trump wouldn't want people to see?
I figured that he was just dodging taxes. Either that or he doesn't want people to see how little taxes he's paid since people would use that against him.

He is under audit or was, if it was illegal he would be caught for sure.
I think it is that he pays really low income tax, basically nothing and it would piss prople off. There are legal ways to do so even.

Yeah i understand the point youre making

Billionaires get audited almost every year, there's obviously nothing illegal in there. He's going to be paying the lowest amount he legally can, like literally EVERYOME aims for, but retards are going to use it as ammo against him.

He will make a statement about it being to easy to pay low taxes as a billionaire and retards will say YEAH WELL LOOK YOU DID IT YOU HIPOCRIT and they'll be too stupid to realize that's what he's saying. Saying it's too easy to pay low taxes while rich isn't discredited by pointing out he paid low taxes while rich, it literally gives it more credibility because it proves he knows it can be and is exploited. But idiots will only see CNN and every other media outlet with 59 headlines that all read TRUMP PAYS SMALL TAXES AND IS TOTALLY RACIST

Why the fuck does anyone need to see his taxes? Literally what could it possibly tell you about anything?

Taxes tell you a lot about someone actually. You know their earnings, investments, corporations, who they owe money too, etc.

You really do learn a lot from someones taxes, especially if they're financially active like trump. It would be a lot to go through though because he owns so many legal entities.

And that's relevant to who you'll vote for to lead your country? His non public investments?

Eh, I'm only voting for Trump because he's the one the Inner Party hates so much that they would rather kill themselves than let be President.

The only people that will ever defeat the Inner Party, is the Inner Party themselves. Whether he does it by driving them to tear down all the authoritarian powers they added to the President's executive oversight during the Obama Administration, or by leaving those powers be and letting Trump destroy them by abusing them for the sake of his own buffoonish ego, doesn't really matter to me.

The Inner Party must die, and President Trump will kill them, one way or the other.

slide

Is nixon a moral authority now?

Yeah it definitely is, i want to know that sort of stuff about the person i am voting for leading at least the next four years. I want to know what if any industry ties he has or people he could owe money/favors to. Same with my interest in the Clinton foundation, people seem to care a lot about that too.

Im an accountant so this is also interesting to me on a personal level.

Fuck off this is more relevant than 90% of the posts in the catalog.

No but the fact that even he thought it was a moral obligation was the point i was making.

What is it with you fags?

Ok. Let's assume Trump releases his taxes today. They show that he has paid ZERO taxes in his entire life. ZERO.

What are you going to do about it? Are you going to vote Hillary? Are you going to abandon all your principles?
Just shut the fuck up.

The only people who want to see them are people who will not vote for him under any circumstance.

It's nothing more than a talking point

You could say that about pretty much anything.
Not relevant and not an argument.

Foreigners who don't have anything worthwhile to add need to get out.

Could the left project any harder? They're accusing Trump of what he might do, and Hillary is already guilty of these things.

wow really corrects my record

Considering his protectionist policies
I highly doubt his property values can go up desu

>You could say that about pretty much anything.
What kind of argument is this pretending to be

>slice of american cheese on the chili dog

why do I see loss?

Can you imagine if CNN actually reported on any of the donor lists that have leaked. The direct conflict of interest this clearly shows between the Clinton foundation, and her position at the state dept? No fucking retards keep talking about Trump's taxes. Next they'll want his pets vaccination records. Just kill me, I can't live in this real life 1984 propaganda world.

Well you always have to remember how at the DNC Trump announced that he would step down from his companies as to try to help reassure us.

While we cannot truly know if he will work for the interest of his companies, we can have faith that those who he owes money and his bank account are most likely US based and so aiding the US economy and bringing prosperity to the people will in turn aid Trump.

His tax returns should be released when the audit is through. Don't you find it weird how the D said that he could, at first, release all of his taxes while under investigation and now they acknowledge that he can't and so they want the first two pages? All it looks to be is the same shaming tactic they did to Romney simply because Romney was a productive member of society unlike Hillary or Bernard

Incorrect. Tax forms of this nature will not show any of this, actually. Makes it quite perplexing as to why the D want this

If there's nothing seriously wrong with it it will still be blown way out of proportion.

If there is, I'd like to know about it.

I hope he does it before the election, hopefully after Hillary is confirmed done.

Hey now, you forgot:
>twitter posts from irrelevant niggers and SJWs.

What do you mean? You can use depreciation as a tax deduction and buildings are always in a state of depreciation even when they are appreciating in value.

It's about as valid as an argument as you made.
>wow who cares about x are you really going to change your vote?

I get the political motives the dems would have for wanting to use his taxes against him. I don't think it would sway a lot of average voters from him though.

Are we talking about the same thing? That's definitely available if you know how to read them.

Because Hillary is a millionaire CAREER politician. "Millionaire" and "career politician" should never be in the same sentence

Thing called reclusion, its used all the time