Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOvqrrV_2k
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh shit, wallup

Wonder what he'll do to blow it this time

Look at the time between plunges

He's going to plunge right before the election

Isn't it great how Trump is getting a huge boost a little over a week before the debates! He'll have something to brag about now wont he? Shame if something (anything like him walking on stage) were to put him in a bad light and make him lose 10 points over night.

How was the octuple 8's? I missed it.

>+8 ABC News
how

It's RubiOoooOOOO shit boi wallup!

You don't want to know.

Canada fucked it up.

God damn it, I knew it. A fucking leaf.

What a disappointment, but thanks for sharing.

I read all of your posts in his voice.

>1348 replies
Jesus christ

Wait for debates. That's when undecided cucks come out,

I'm just saying its either them releasing real stats or artificially making him go up, so that they can make him plunge again.

where can i find video of him

My life was better 5 minutes ago.

>debates
I'll believe it when I see it.

Without the trash WaPo poll, Hillary is at +1 exactly. And that's with extremely pro-Hillary biased polls.

Reuters for example polls 11% independents and 43% democrats, when in reality the USA is 42% independent and 29% democrat. Yet they show Clinton +1 (which is easily Trump +4 with turnout)

Pretty much. He'll say something stupid again, support will plunge, and Clinton will easily sweep the race.

Underrated

if reuters would "untweak" its poll Trump would be +10

o shit waddup o shit waddup o shit waddup WADDUP!

>wallup
Good catch!

Here come dat paid maternity leave! Right out of the Democrats' handbook! The level of projection and cognitive dissonance regarding Trump on this board is remarkable.

This.

>Past trends can be used to predict the future

I'm really getting tired of this meme. Just because the trend line moved in one direction before does not mean it will happen this time. We are getting closer to the election and Trump is reigning in his remarks more and more. Come the debates he will be beating Clinton by +5 nationally.

Its obvious hes going to plunge though, artificially or not is the question this time.

excellent hans. Gold star

just chillin'

fpbp tbqh imo

what did voters mean by this

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((slipped on the floor and hit his head on the sink))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ONE, NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Don't be afraid, user

He will win

Kek wills it

The press just manufactures enough outrage when that happens. Notice how the media has been reporting the Powell statement about trump first all but ignoring the parts where he said Clinton ABSOLUTELY lied about the email servers and his advise?

Kek foretold the singularity

He is resurrecting Kauket

We will awaken the whole Ogdoad

youtube.com/watch?v=xFOvqrrV_2k

If I ever meet someone from Canada I'm going to fucking sock them in the face.

His next peak lines up exactly with election day

This is going to be so intense.

-1 refugee for you Hans

You think he'll chicken out?

This

8-D Underwater Scrabble

No i think hee will say something really stupid, that everybody will faceplant af.

I dont see why it was so bad.
the 88888888 post formed a union with Tay (who praised Trump) 88887777

it was the holy marriage between kek & AI nazi princess Tay

Don't count your chickens before they hatch, OP. Trump still has to pull ahead and stay there.

please clap ~ jeb clinton

I want to play more this if it keeps going on like this

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Gut gemacht junge!

The Washpo poll was useful because of its stats on how likely "likely" voters were to turn out

93% of Trump's likely voters will definitely turn out according to t he poll

Only 80% of Hillary's likely voters will definitely turn out according to the poll

So the poll has Hillary at 51%, but when you remove 10.2% from her and 3.01 from Trump you get Hillary at 40.8% versus Trump at 39.99%, which is of course within the margin of error of their poll

The only world in which Hillary can win with such lackluster turnout is one in which the polls are heavily skewed in her favor

Thats an old poll, look at the dates.

old fashion cooking the books... "Design affects" and "smoothing parameters" on top of oversamping...

thanks for the methodology explanation senpai. Here's a pepe in gratitude.

What happened in April?
Could easily happen again.

you just know trump will reach a tie and then he dun goof and ruin everything again. will he be able to keep his mouth shut this time?

F P B P
P
B
P