Could anyone actually beat superboy prime?

could anyone actually beat superboy prime?

Yes. Examples: The people that have beaten him in previous appearances.

He's powerful, unaffected by Kryptonite (since only *your* universe's Kryptonite affects you if you're a Superman from another universe) and magic, but is limited by the fact he's not very smart at all.
He can be and has been tricked and bamboozled, and can be imprisoned or contained with minimal effort afterward. By the time the Sinestro Corps War rolled around, I hated that little faggot so much. I was glad he got wrecked in LO3W.

i mean in terms of just power noone could, just the fact hes an idiot.

He's also genre savy since he's from a real world where he read about everyone in comics.

Monarch won the fight and overpowered him, superboy was losing. Monarch armor being cracked didn't kill or even harmed monarch, it did ruined an entire universe and almost got prime killed

His writers.

literally the only ones. hes like op af

whats stopping him from destroying the armor on equal terms?

So what stops SP form blitzing non Superman level heroes in a flash? Killing Batman would be a major blow to morale and their tactics.

nothing but batman will never die in situations like this, hes always there, for no reason either. hes garbage in all regards

Damian and Jon.

Captain Atom as seen during his time as Monarch, aka after being mindraped by Darkseid into being super evil.

Prime knows the powers that be would never allow that to happen (at least not permanently)

isn't that a death grips album

Either pic related or Dr.Manhattan

I.e. The Source or God
Iterations of the flash and captain atom have beaten him before. Also, he might've been beaten by the black lanterns but we don't know.

Any Superboy Prime comic recs?
Preferably ones that are fun/comedic
Also its PRIME TIME

From a previous thread about SBP:

DC Comics Presents: 87
Superman v1 414 (optional)
Crisis on Infinite Earths (you can jump in at 10-12 if you don't care about the rest)
JLA 119 (cameo)
Infinite Crisis (with Teen Titans v3 31&32 as tie-ins)
Green Lantern v4 13
Complete Sinestro Corps War
DC Universe 00 (2008)
Legion of 3 Worlds 01-05
Adventure Comics v2 03-07
Teen Titans v3 98-100 (skip this because it's really shit)
Superman - Secret Identity 01-04

which of these in your opinion is the most fun?

He's a full blown villain in Infinite Crisis onwards, so you could check those out.

Do not skip Teen Titans. SBP jobs harder than anyone ever and it's awesome.

Jotaro when he's pissed off.

>little does he know that Batman was prepared for this and activated his fail-proof plan against superboy prime

It was fucking retarded.

Legion of 3 Worlds is my favorite.

Second would be Sinestro Corps War

Reminder Prime was ahead of time

>Cyborg shouldn't be a member of the Justice League
>Green Arrow should at least have a goatee
Based Prime

Hoe did he beat up on Mxy so easily when Emperor Joker showed Mxy to be above Spectre, the Quintessence, and Lords of Order?

He was lucky, and powered by oan energy, let's just pretend that the energy he absorbed with the dwarf helped him using his ownwill

This was possibly when everyone SBP became nothing but pure bullshit.

Everything he did was based on Johns shouting "Fuck you, he beats this guy too!"

It was basically his own super special self insert nerd power fantasy fanfiction character that just beat up absolutely everyone in the DC universe over and over again with each and every new event long after there were no fans left and everyone hated the guy.

One Million
Tought Robot

Uchiha Madara after he uses Sharingan to copy Bugs Bunny's Toon Force kekkei genkai

Bob.

>speech bubble in a Heathcliff parody
ONE
FUCKING
JOOOOOOOOB

Miles Morales with venom blast.

Bendis pls