‘Hunter Troop’ Is The World’s First All-Female Special Operations Unit

>‘Hunter Troop’ Is The World’s First All-Female Special Operations Unit

taskandpurpose.com/hunter-troop-worlds-first-female-special-operations-unit/

>In 2014, Norway created the world’s first all-female special operations unit — out of necessity.

>“In Afghanistan, one of our biggest challenges was that we would enter houses and not be able to speak to the women,”

>According to the Norwegian Special Operations Forces Command, only 13 of the unit’s 317 candidates made it through the Jegertroppen course in 2014 — a 96% attrition rate that is similar to the Forsvarets Spesialkommando’s.

>The creation of an elite all-female unit highlights a trend in Norway’s increasingly diverse armed forces. In 2002, women comprised only 0.7% of its military. That number is now at 10% and steadily growing, with most projections suggesting that the Norwegian military will be 20% women by 2020.

Not sure if this is uncuked or EXTRA cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20160915/swedens-army-gets-new-gender-equality-handbook
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's extra cucked. An alpha male can still manipulate them easily. Also, women have no natural concept of patriotism, honor, or valor.

>“In Afghanistan, one of our biggest challenges was that we would enter houses and not be able to speak to the women,”

So kill everyone inside and go in anyway. This is really about weakening the militaries of the globe so the shadow government's shadow army can send us to the shadow realm. There is not a single justification for having women make up any fighting body in any military anywhere ever.

Even in an extremely specific scenario where only women can survive I guarantee it'd be far easier to not bother training inferior soldiers and sending them there and instead just pound the location with artillery or airstrikes.

What really bothered me was this-

> In 2002, women comprised only 0.7% of its military. That number is now at 10% and steadily growing, with most projections suggesting that the Norwegian military will be 20% women by 2020.

1 in 5 soldiers will be women?

Is no one in Norge concerned about this?

Single mothers whose protecting theirs brown childrens' against evil white male. Stop be racist.

I'm shocked that there's such a high number of women who would even sign up for that.

Are women getting more manly? Is there something in the water that increases their testosterone?

How long until Russia employs a babushka unit?

fuggen cunter troop

This entire article makes me want to die

>one of our biggest challenges were not being able to speak to the women

holy shit

in norway? They're probably all rural reservists who hate russia

Probably because we killed them all before they got there. Globalist fucks want to turn the military into a diplomatic police force.

>hunter troop doing rescue mission in outskirts of kabul
>spot a OPFOR
>OPFOR takes out his big brown cock
>hunter troop girls drop their guns and start biting their lips and rubbing their clits
>OPFOR takes one of the girls, takes down her pants and puts his big paki dick up her ass
>OPFOR gets a blowjob off the other hunter troop girls
>all the girls cannot even pick up their gun because they are in state of orgasm
>OPFOR takes out scimitar and cuts them all up

>all-female team gets ambushed by a jihadist who beans them on the head with rocks from his sling
>all-female team ends up being raped nonstop and turning into islamic breeding cows
>this will be used against their countries as pro-war propaganda to convince more dumb goy to sign up and go wage wars for the Saudi Arabians wahabbi scum monarchy

It's happened long time ago. Even before your mother "adopted" nigger jizz and you were born.

Jokes on you I'm Chinese.

I think I've read this comic.

>pic strongly related

I wonder how many crying jags they average per operation.

Came to post this.
Good lad

Inb4 their radio chatter is 50% passive aggressive swipes at one another

Good job. Now strongly relate it to a title I can use to find the whole doujinshi.

They want to speak to the women to gather intel, Retard.

pretty much this

>don't want to fuck over the military
>/fit/ combat MILF "ara ara" fetish

this is the worst feel

Canada has 25% as it's target.

This. They'll vie against eachother to feel superior and leave others behind because they'll use the flight response instead of fight when it comes down to it.

They won't find any that way.

and now you won't be able to speak to the men

This isn't done because women are effective in combat. It's done because women are naturally liberal and the military is a very conservative institution.

The left uses demographics to push itself and spread. This means inserting liberals and leftists into conservative spheres - particularly male oriented hobbies and jobs.

The desire is to have a leftist military that will do whatever the politicians command.

canada totally needs more chinese spies in their military

this

>They're trained to attack their enemy with rape accusations.

i wouldnt be surprised if an entire unit just started banging the men they were supposed to kill and became a harem for them

Rape is in the air.

Stand aside Sweden Cuckway coming thru

the only plus side of this is if European governments try to crackdown on rising right wing sentiment with the military they will be hopelessly outmatched

POW rape videos when? This shit is my fetish

fuck.. this will just get more white women fucked by sandniggers

>Europe is embroiled in violent civil wars with the government and leftist against nationalists
>Finland as the most stable nation on Earth just stays at the sidelines and improves peacefully and democratically

>It’s still too early to say whether this will spell mixed-gender combat deployments for Norwegian special forces, because the “Hunter Troop” is still considered a “test project” and hasn’t rotated overseas yet.

I hope you people don't actually believe this lmao. virgins might wanna step outside

>Is no one in Norge concerned about this?

Why should I be? I'm not in the military.

>‘Hunter Troop’
>All female
>in essence is an "on ground" special forces PR group
Sounds right

What? The same shit would be happening here too

Of course...It's just a pro-diversity article...Such few things I want in life, and I will never get any of them

the only reason this unit was created is because no girl has ever managed to get in to special forces. girls want to play special forces too you know

Feminised militaries are a Scandinavian thing.

How and why, exactly? (American) liberal leftists are focused in the capital region and aren't especially numerous, we have a conscript military, are rated the most stable nation on earth, have relatively little corruption and too few shitskins to cause great social conflict.

if you cant see the benefits of allowing women into the one profession that doesnt joke around, to figure out exactly what women are good for, then yeesh....

i can understand using females to for supporting roles such as
-field support
-medics
-garrisons
-recon
-supply
-rear guard

but making an all female unit is recipe for disaster. this will likely result in strategic failures, high casualty rates and will be a huge ass waste of resources.

None cares about the military anymore. Its more of a glorified kindergarten these days. They are more concerned about gender equality and bombing shit for NATO than having a functional defense force.

I think we spend 3 times the amount on the military than Finland. And Finland could just stroll over the border with their sami-knives any day and just take us over.

Holy shit youre delusional we have a shit ton of shitskins and they are only growing. We have a shit ton of leftist cucks too. "B-but muh Helsinki memes :D:D"

>medics
Medics need to be able to evacuate wounded troops and be physically fit. Not a job for women.
>recon
Fuck no. Recon troops spend their time alone in the shit and their work is extremely important. No fucking way should their capabilities be undermined by accepting women.
>supply
Sure, but rather have men doing the job than women.
>rear guard
Rather not. Rear guard troops still need to be combat effective, since any enemy they will face would be enemy special forces or paratroopers.

Maybe that's the point. Send in the all female unit, they get wiped out. "Women, huh... What are they good for?"

A female assault squad could defeat any western european and even USA too.
In combat they will just have to yell 'stop raping me!!" and start crying and the enemy soldiers will have to stop and apologize and allow them to win or be labeled sexists and misogynists by the media.

However... that's only against cucked western Europeans and Americans... Against Russians, Eastern Euros or Muslims, it's not gonna work so well.

Sånn går det med kvinnelige statsministre og forsvarsministre

takk KEK for at jeg ikke skal inn i forsvaret igjen

>medics
i meant like nurses and shit, who take care of them outside the battlefield. who the fuck would trust a woman to save his ass during a battle lel.

The problem with deploying robots in wars.

>visual minorities
Holy fuck, this shows that they themselves don't give a shit about minorities and only care about their image

Lol

And they won't gather any that way either.
Simply the best, easiest, quickest way to get intel from shitskins:
>enter their house
>ask for intel
>if they refuse, grab one of their little shits, put a knife to its throat
>ask nicely for intel again
>if they refuse, start slicing, grab the next one, repeat 12 times or until intel is given
Apply lethal force in case of interrogation resistance.

We either solve the overpopulation problem or the terrorism problem.

good thing we have so many creative writers here
thinking of going into erotic literature or well smut

What's a visual minority? Surely invisible minorities would make 10/10 stealth ops?

What exactly do they think they would learn from the living trashbags? The latest gossip?

Isn't this just like the USMC Lioness program?

and yet condemn the "genocide" we did in bosnia
around here

I know in order to be Indian and qualify as a visible minority you need to avoid the loo and poo in street

>> Combat cunts!

Come on guys, it's 2016

>In Afghanistan

How many troops did they have there again? 300?

Literally just Frenches who help out their allies.

Visible* phone auto corrects. But yeah invisible minorities would make much more sense, don't known why they are excluding them

>not be able to speak to the women

This isn't because they can't speak to men, it's because they can't speak at all.

thelocal.se/20160915/swedens-army-gets-new-gender-equality-handbook
Just gonna leave this here.

>Durka durka durka durka
>>Yeah she said fuck you western pig dogs burn in hell praise god ok

Such valuable intel! The women know literally nothing of value, they're playthings for the jihadists. The best they can tell you is that Achmed Muhammad Bin Laden has a bigger dick than Muhammad Osama Bin Achmed

Their going to want to shop for uniforms they prefer, Operation Macy's.

Norway doesn't have a military or do literally anything that requires any projection of power, so what they do with their slightly glorified local militia means absolutely *nothing*.

>norways female military is larger than our entire one

Serbia is one of my favourite coutnries, you remove kebab and don't afraid of NATO bombings

Also Rakia is amazing and I wish it was easier to get here

Womens periods sync up, just attack them all at the right time of month

Why is this suprising? Its fucking afghanistan where women have no freedoms or rights and wont talk to any men.
It doesnt even seem like they are a frontline combat unit. Basically special muslim women pr: the squad

The US did this too only they just brought female MPs. I don't really know why you need a special operations unit just for searching women.

Don't get me wrong, women are good shooters, but they don't have the commitment and strength as a man, they're going to get obliterated on the battlefield.

(And in their homeland since they won't be the best defense)

Or you could conquer the middle east, stop importing muslims into western countries so there's no risk of terrorism, make islam illegal and do to afghanistan what you did to australia, north america and india

>So kill everyone inside and go in anyway.
The Russians tried that. It might have worked if we didn't arm and train future terrorists to stop them, but I'm not so sure.

I can attest to this in a social sense. My university was in the top 10 of conservative campuses in the country for decades, and in all likelihood before then in the 1800s. We were lambasted in the 90s by media for being anti-Greek and going into the 2000s, Greek life exploded. We also were top 3 in anti-LGBT mentality as well. You know what happened my senior year? The students and alumni footed the bill for LGBT-only student support center. Even though a proper amount voted no, it still passed because of meddling from the board of regents not wanting a controversy. Now in the school's blind pursuit of a goals by 2020, they've accepted a fuckton more students out of state/country (for extra tuition) and as such a lot of the traditions we used to have which were already weak by the time I got there are now effectively dead. Booing at football games, not saying howdy to others on campus, drunken acts increasing, garnering national attention for making fun of another school's coach's daughter, etc. Not mention the change in the cadet body because of a Hispanic commandant that has magically resulted in recruitment of limp-wristed freshmen.

I don't even donate anymore. The problem with making yourself a visibly conservative organization in this age is that you make yourself a target for leftist subterfuge.

Leftists really are some insidious fucking parasites.

A very passed over, and very grizzled, Foot Guards officer in the British Army pointed out to his US Army Ranger counterpart that every non nuclear country in Europe has a military "like the social services playing dress up"

I didn't feel he was completely right, but there's a lot of truth in that. The Germans have massive recruitment problems and have recently changed their laws to allow foreigners to serve in the Bundesheer.

Pretty cool if a woman is able and want to defend her country she should be allowed, of course.

Which Uni?

>one of our biggest challenges was that we would not be able to speak to the women

I didn't know I had so much in common with Norweigan special operations forces.

Texas A&M

They're not defending anything.

As someone else pointed out, they're there to wreck the institution from the inside.

As retarded as this is, when was the last time Finland deployed it's special forces? Probably early OEF I'd guess.

It's a useless team either way that will see no combat or action (along with the rest of the Norwegian military). And in the event they do get deployed they will be used to suppliment operations run by other teams

With a team of 13, they won't be doing shit anywhere.

Even the best 13 soldiers on the planet won't do much more than HVT acquisition/elimination

>Finland deployed it's special forces? Probably early OEF I'd guess.
Afghanistan, but other than that's it's all OPSEC and classified. The defence ministry is really hushed about our special forces.
>Navy's Special Operations Detachment

BATTs were about that size, or smaller, and were far more effective than the entire Norweigan military to date.

>push shitloads of women into native armies
>"Whoops, look like they suck now!"
>"Guess we'll have to make a EU army now..."

It fucking looks like they are playing with fucking toys. Let them be killed who gives a fuck when norway sees a bunch of dead women (if it isn't hidden away) will they care?