Raising a daughter without a mother, degenerate or red pilled?

Raising a daughter without a mother, degenerate or red pilled?

Degenerate

Kids need parents of both genders.

What can't a man teach a daughter?

Hard as fuck!
Great on tinder.

Degenerate unless the mother is dead, a junkie, or a slut.

I'd say it makes no difference my mom left when i was 6 after she gave birth to my sister and were doing pretty good she's pretty much an A+ honor student although i pretty much took care of the both of us since dad worked all the time

The most beautiful relationship in the world. Just dont dick her or anything

About what femininity is, the roles of women in society, the relationship between a man and a woman (needs both man and woman) a mother can teach a girl how to behave like a woman much better than a man can, and vice versa, a daughter especially needs a female role model. Alot of what children learn is through example, if a girl doesn't have a mother, she loses alot of information on how a woman should behave in society and what it means to be a woman in the society that she lives in. A dad can tell a daughter anything, but he can't provide an example himself, not without the mother, just like a mother can't to her son without a father.

depends on if you fuck her or not

This.
If circumstances led you to the point where you HAD to raise a child by yourself then make the best out of it, but the nuclear family is still the healthiest way to raise a child.

Assuming you don't fuck your own daughter, lol

Were are you supposed to put the dick on if there's no mother?

>she loses alot of information on how a woman should behave in society and what it means to be a woman in the society that she lives in.
i.e. she won't know to become a typical western coalburning whore

What knowledge would a daughter gain from a modern woman?

Unwise. If anything happened to my wife, I would struggle. I would not be able to teach my daughter as well. I would try though

i am a man raised by a single mother.

ask me anything.

sons and daughters learn from the relation between their parents, or their single parent's relations with people from the opposite sex

the way the father treats women, or the mother, is the same way the son will treat women, only if the parents relationship works good this way and they like each other, if they dont, the kid might do opposite of what his father does

its not that simple to determine what the outcome is going to be
the best is if both parents are present

Responsible and decent man can raise children alone, althrough it will be hard for him. Anyway, it is better than leave your child with woman, as woman by definition unable to raise child of any sex without them becoming cuck or slut.

STFU AND GET IN HERE, WHAT A STUPID FUCKING QUESTION:

This. Child of divorce here. Father walked away. Worst thing that you can do to a male child.

Happily married couple > single father > raised by other family members (like uncles or grandparents)>>>>>>> adopted by strangers >>>>>>> public orphanage >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> single mother

>tfw watching a single dad youtuber do videos with his daughter

I want that.

How do I make baby?

This guy got it, down to the precise number of greater-than signs.

Everything you don't have the patience to tell her, men are for what actually matters, women are like an algorithm that gives them support on normal things

Neither, but it would be much better with a mother in the picture.

This is an ideal. What does a daughter actually learn from a modern woman?

In any circumstance, only widowers are non degenerate.

It's degenerate if the mom walked out, but not for the guy because I don't believe that being responsible is degenerate. If the dad is actually looking for a wife/mother for his child and not just sleeping around I don't see that as degenerate.

>Great on tinder.

>using dating apps

Fucking disgusting. This shit just encourages promiscuity and creates more slutty women.