I summon Australia

Tell us about your asian problem. I hear the Vietnamese have overrun parts of your country and government. Is this true? Will you remove them? Do you always eat Vegemite?

I don't know about straya but this one asian can overrun me

Yeah, you fucks caused this problem. You had one job, keep the gookies in French Indochine.... But now they are everywhere

There a fuckload of them in Box Hill otherwise they're fine.

Only Asian official is a dyke in the opposition.

They're all fine except the Chinese fuckers who keep buying all our houses and raising the prices.

>being affected negatively by a booming economy
hang the rich real estate developers, that should solve all the problems, amirite?

Qt would totally marry, and fap to her prepping the bull

Chinese people buying houses is about 1% of the reason why housing prices are so high

It happens to us too, at least in auckland.

Australian here. What makes you so butthurt, faggot? Why so much rage? The solution is for you to go for a nice big bowl of Phở in Footscray, right? It relieves tension and produces happiness with less butt pain.

>Is this true?
We have a 92% white population.
>Will you remove them?
We're full, they shouldn't have been here in the first place, so hopefully yes.
>Do you always eat Vegemite?
I can't stand the stuff, it's way too salty for me.

PETROL

>We're full
Australia has much room for population expansion. Just look at the fringes of all the major cities. There's enough of all major resources for a doubling of population. Try to prove me wrong.

>I can't stand the stuff, it's way too salty for me.
Not even a real Australian.

They're fine, never had any issues with them.

>Try to prove me wrong.
I won't, you're right, Australia is one of the most sparsely populated countries in the world. The concept of "fuck off, we're full" isn't about resources though, more about race and our distinct lack of need for any other ones.

>Not even a real Australian.
I've been found out! My parents were immigrants, but Rhodesian immigrants, and that's white enough to be an Australian.

t chink

>The concept of "fuck off, we're full" isn't about resources though, more about race and our distinct lack of need for any other ones.
You're right that it's a racist slogan disguised as an argument. The trouble is that the argument is wrong in it's content, which makes people who use the meme look retarded.

>I've been found out! My parents were immigrants, but Rhodesian immigrants, and that's white enough to be an Australian.
Being white doesn't make you Australian. Otherwise every pom would be an Australian and they're the enemy. The only criterion for determining Australianness is the ability to stomach vegemite (and perhaps as well the active desire to consume fairy bread).

t chink

>and they're the enemy
Nice try Chinaman, I can see through that American proxy. You won't divide the anglosphere that easily.

If you're trying to imply that the Bodyline series when Douglas Jardine targetted Bradman isn't the most serious international conflict in which Australia has been involved, then you're not a true Australian.

ps -- the only Chinaman I care about is the one bowled by Brad Hogg or SImon Katich.

Too many rice niggers in this country.

And their women have regular vaginas- not special sideways ones like I had been led to believe :(

We don't have a viet problem.

Gooks cook good food though.