Prequel and Kazerad Thread

I finished it recently, I love it, what do you think of Kazerad and his other projects? Is making a game or something.

UPDATE
U
P
D
A
T
E

Yes, It has been a long time since the last update, but we have a side story (does not justify anything, I prefer an update) but at least he is working on other projects.

update when

It's pretty good yes. I have no idea which recipe Kaz is butchering right now, but he's notorious for his delays.

no he's not

go ask him right now

It is true? Is not working on any project?

no, he just royally fucked up the update.

It's been over a year since the the Side Story

I've grown to like the time between the updates. About 6 months after an update I just don't care how much longer it takes for another to roll out. It will...eventually, why worry.

Is this what Stockholm syndrome is?

update when

What's it like in 2030? MCU Phase 5 any good?

Yeess

I'm working on Prequel! Sometimes I just do things that are too complicated.

I'm suddenly getting a ton of new readers due to changes in the YouTube algorithms showing them the flash playghroughs though, so this is a good time for something complex.

Ur not my real Kazeradd!

>I'll go back to simple panels for a long time after this
>after

O I am laffin

and crying

anyway, any simple drawing requests I could get to in a few hours?

Katia before "The Razor Incident"

Awesome!

I'm still not suffering from agony, since I just finished it, that and the fact that I have to keep reading homestuck

Katia escaping from New York.

That's great, take the time you have to take, I'm waiting!

>reading Homestuck
It's really not worth your time. Read a good webcomic instead, there are plenty.

Who would win, Asotil or Gro-Upp?

yeah? tell me some to read

You can find all of these by Googling. I'll start you off with only a couple, with the short ones first
Dope Rider
Gone With The Blastwave
Harpy Gee
Poppy O'Possum
It Hurts!!!
JL8
and now for long ones:
Gunnerkrigg Court (READ THIS, EVEN NEIL GAIMAN THINKS IT'S AMAZING)
Bad Machinery/Scary Go Round/Bobbins

That should keep you entertained for the rest of time

thanks mate, I appreciate it

Keep me informed on your progress, I want to know what you think as you read them

sure, probably do a thread of that comics,I dont know how long it will take me to read them honestly, I'm working on my own comic (I'm still in the process of character design, learning some basic issues, etc) but yeah, I'll be reading, so thank you

>click [Update]
>have existential crisis

a whole year isn't "sometimes", kazerad.

you started prequel in 2011, and ithe entirety of 2016 was something "too complicated", that's 20% of it's run.

You do realize that isn't really Kazerad, right?

This tripfag has never posted any proof that he's who h says he is.

he's never not on skype, doesn't work or take care of anything in general, why would i believe someone would pretend to be kaz when the man has more free time than any shitposter could?

>2011
Jesus, it's been that long?

Probably he is, a few hours ago he was responding in disqus, so in theory is using the computer

Real Kazerad here.
I finished my part of the update several months ago. I'm waiting for my """""Business"""""" """"""Associates""""""" to complete their end of things so I can host and post the update.

yep

Skyrim released only a couple months after prequel started

i luv u

Real Kazerad here.
I finished my part of the update several months ago. I'm just waiting on more donations from you suckers before I want to host and post the update.

Real Kazerad here.
I finished my part of the update several months ago. I'm just waiting on my dark machination to come to their full before I'm ready to host and post the update.

Stop with the Kazerad thing, It doesnt matter if it's Kazerad or not, anyway we're going to have to wait for the next update

I don't believe either of you. There is no update is there? The update is a lie, a lie you have been using to milk people of hope like ideal cows and use it to power your fell realm hidden in the darkness outside reality isn't it?!

Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update! Kaz will update!

Real Kazerad here.
I finished my part of the update several months ago. I'm waiting on my wife's boyfriend to proofread it (he's illiterate, but what can you do) before I'm ready to host and post the update.

See. It's funny because if you didn't know, some men get cuckolded, which means that their girlfriends sleep with other men. This meme is all the rage on Sup Forums right now, you guys should totally check it out. Also be sure to like on Facebook if you see anyone using the word "cuck" there because then you both know the joke.

Yes. This is pleasing to look at. Excellent.