Do women or men have it easier today?

Do women or men have it easier today?

everybody has it easy.

Yes.

millennials have it too easy

also niggers

Considering a women can ruin your life if she regrets having sex with you, yes, women have it easier

Say that to some syrian kid who is maltreated by his family because of his retarded religion and by the world because of what their parents have done.

Yes

Depends on the country, and in what way they have it easy.
Grass isn't always greener, it's just different grass.

>implying I care about anyone outside my nations borders
kek

Ok

You have it easy

With a face like that, women.

Capitalism!!

They have the option of having it super easy.
But they choose to make it harder and more annoying for everyone else instead.

Everyone had it easy outside of third world countries. Everyone is bored and there is too many of us. People want what is inevitably coming. All apart of the great dynasty cycle.

>tfw no joost gf

If you live in the West and are female, you are pampered by the government and society and have no business complaining.

Yes and by far the most priviliged and easiest life out of everyone else on this planet.

dumb question
wealthy 1st world people have it easy regardless of gender

Men had it hard as fuck.
Women had it easy as fuck.

Somehow, women want to have it as hard as us.
Somehow, we want to give them the right to have it as hard as us, without the "hard" part.

I don't know how everyone finds this logical.

Yes and no. We've been infantilized.
What good is "having it easy" when you have no choice and no freedom?
What good is "having it easy" when you have nothing to achieve?
What good is "having it easy" when you can't shape your own destiny?
What good is "having it easy" when your children, if you manage to have any, have a future with even less freedom than your's?
What good is "having it easy" when the very foundations of Western civilization have been undermined by international elements that seek to eradicate your history, your blood, your nation, and your pride?
Fuck "having it easy", being treated like children is not "having it easy", the freedom to choose and the freedom to have pride in your heritage, pride in your nation, pride in your history, and pride in your race, that is what makes life worth living. Something that connects the present individual to the past and to the future.

They always had it easier.

It's feminism's greatest achivement to make people think they had it worse thoughout history.

I'd rather be an impoverished inner city black woman than a white male autist, I can tell you that, but no one ever bothers to speak about my rights. Most people don't understand what I and many other high-functioning autists have to deal with.

Women.

And I admit this as one. The redpilled ones realize this, and the feminists keep insisting that it's false.

What is making women's lives harder is immigration. If we weren't flooding countries with cheap labour, one man's salary could still provide for a family.

>be woman
>fail at bedding an engineer or a banker
>be pretty
>fuck high celebs for a living, basically earn a higher salary than a starting engineer
>become a model and earn millions

>be man
>fail at being an engineer
>kill myself

Women by a mile.

If we are talking first world then most definitely women.

Attractive women have it easier

>tips cuppa

Depends on how much money do you (or your man) have?

An ugly woman probably has it the worst, followed closely by an ugly man. Attractive man comes after a little distance, and an attractive female is so far ahead that she doesn't even fit in the same picture with the others.

Women
Germany is not that bad.

Everybody has it easy, except the poor sods like me who work their ass of to have their paycheque taxed away to support all you fucking NEET CUNTS.

DICK HEADS

That would be an first

>Fuck "having it easy", being treated like children is not "having it easy", the freedom to choose and the freedom to have pride in your heritage, pride in your nation, pride in your history, and pride in your race, that is what makes life worth living.
I think OP was talking about current year. In our day and age, we have it easier, the fact you need to harken back to ancient times show that it's an inconvenient truth you don't want to admit. But please sprinkle more Sup Forums-bits on that turd of an argument in a hope to get anons to agree with you.

As for the matter of choice, there is such a thing as choice paralysis. The more choices we are supposed to make, the more unhappy we become, the more frustrated. There a golden middle between Muslim housewifehood and current year "everything you want"-lies.

Back to work wagie!

Someone has to pay for the monthly tugboat.

We all have to make those little sacrifices for the greater good you know.

Fuck off shill. I don't care if a million fucking syrian kids get maltreated and killed.
Only cucks prioritize others over themselves and their interests.

Women have it much easier. Most of their complaints are often that they're getting too much of something men doesn't have. "Too many guys hit on me", "Too many people find me attractive", "Too many beta orbiters are willing to do shit for me". But all that attention can lead to shit like stalking.

In tech fields, they're almost guaranteed to get jobs before men. Actually that's true in many fields, because of "equality". They constantly have schools and differnet fields of work trying to make room for women or even give them benefits to join those fields.

Like the "we NEED more women in tech" meme. IIRC, Sweden or my school was trying to pay off the loans of women who complete a STEM engineering degree.

that's a man

Cuppa what?

Depends on how hot the woman is.

1. You have to be pretty
2. You have to care only about money
3. Little too much and you become slut (damaged good)

Social hierarchy

Attractive women

Attractive men

Unattractive men

Unattractive women

Easy tier list

Good looking women>good looking man>ugly man>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ugly woman

Just compare the numbers of homeless males and females.

Honestly it depends if you're attractive or not.

If you're born ugly, you're better off being a male, because an ugly successful male can still be genuinely admired and respected, even by women because of his status. But if you're born an ugly female, no matter how "successful" you are with a career, you'll still always be an ugly female and no guy will desire you sexually or romantically, other than to steal her money.

On the other hand, if you are born attractive, there is literally nothing easier in the world than being an attractive american female. They have it easier today than any other class in history, even kings and queens. Attractive males have it easy too, but unlike attractive females, they still have to put in minimal amounts of effort.

More like
Attractive woman >>>>>> Attractive man >> Ugly man > Ugly woman

Easiest for white men. This is playing life on easy mode. Men can't get pregnant and almost never get raped, so men will always have it easier. Sup Forums is too butthurt to admit this truth.

Women BY FAR.

pretty much.

Absolutely. But they still manage to fuck it up.

Women pre wall, men post wall.

woman obviously, they don't need to gain any talents, Skills or a career to live the rest of their lives in comfort, they can just give their vagina's to someone who pays for them.

what a delusional swedecuck you are.
women obviously have it easier.

this

A cup of England's finest.

This pic can't be real.

Women and it's not even close.

The men represented here don't count because the money from their dangerous job was spent by a woman. Bad statistics.