Why is your country the best?

Do you love your country? Why? Convince us that your country is the best country. I'll start:

Israel is clearly the best nation in history. Beautiful land, intelligent & influential people, a modern economy, and developed infrastructure.

For two-thousand years, we went from state to state without a home. We didn't fit in anywhere and experienced so much hatred and violence.

Then, just as was prophecized in the Bible, we returned to our land, revived our ancient language, and became a regional power with influence around the world. Seventy years later, we have accomplished more than most countries have in their entire history.

Why do you feel your country is the greatest of them all?

We run the world.

Thanks for being such a great friend, America. You could do anything with your immense power, but you have consistently shown kindness and support to the Jewish people.

Your friendship does not go unappreciated over here, believe me.

I appreciate you, Israel. If only all the Jews of the world would migrate back to their ancestral homeland, who knows what you could accomplish.

I like America for much the same reason you like Israel. In our relatively short time on the world stage we have become the most powerful nation on Earth, and built upon English law and Germanic stock to develop a civilization that rivals our forefathers'. We're in decline and have been for many decades, but it's not quite too late to turn the tide and I have great hope that come November we'll be able to take a big step toward that.

cuck

shlomo-circlejerking ITT

What about us senpai??

What does Israel do for us?

>The eternal Austrian truly is the most influential. The one who can cause darkness and famine over the rest of the world

You fucked up big time with the white papers during the Nazi era and you made it very difficult for us to organize ourselves in the British Mandate.

That being said, you did issue the Balfour Declaration and have been a great ally to us in recent decades. Your support does not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Remove Jeremy Corbyn and all will be forgiven.

We almost exterminated the jews

You only got a third of the way there apparently

We created the worlds best language, invented the modern democracy and gave you all the gift of English ale and our Nige

>Meme

I will try Mr shekel man, Jeremy will probably die soon anyway.

We created hockey

Unlike Israelis, Australians don't have to cross the street every time they see a cardboard box on the footpath.

Unlike America, Australia
A) doesn't run a lottery to determine who immigrates
B) sticks refugees in what are basically concentration camps if they "accidentally" lose all their proof of identity, and doesn't let them out unless they either go home or provide some kind of proof
C) managed to stick all its original inhabitants somewhere in the middle of the desert where they're out of sight
D) didn't import half of Africa in a blindly idiotic attempt to lower the wages of the working class
meaning that the visible "diversity" is limited mostly to Asians, of which all but the Vietnamese are well-behaved.

Unlike Russia and Poortugal, Australia isn't a poverty-stricken shithole.

>Create Israel after they murder your soldiers for decades
>Israelis talk shit about you
>Not even remotely thankful

Can I come to Australia if I prove I'm white

Also remove NATO

>Beautiful land

It's middle-eastern. The middle-east is pretty fugly, all things considered.

>Intelligent

Your average Israeli has an IQ in the low 90's, which is slightly above dunecoon territory. Slightly.

>Influential

Granted.

>Modern economy

Granted

>Developed infrastructure

Please. Outside Tel Aviv, Israel looks mediocre as absolute fuck; barely competing with the likes of Lebanon or even Morocco. Israel looks like a sandnigger country, flat out.

>For two-thousand years, we went from state to state without a home.

And you're such an amazing people that pretty much everyone kicked you out when presented with the opportunity.

>Why do you feel your country is the greatest of them all?

It sort of died in the 19th century, so it's not all that great.

The most famous Dane of all time is a literal Jew, Ashkenazi Jews have superior IQs to almost all European peoples

Tell that to the Arabs you brutalize on a daily basis. You are doing to them the same as the Germans did to you, only less overtly and over a drawn-out period of time. You do know the Arab problem is never going away for you guys right? you do know that you are massively outnumbered by those same Arabs, and that soon enough, Iran WILL get nukes. Israel is surrounded, and look, I believe that after 2000 years of persecution and the Holocaust, you guys deserve your own country. You guys fought and bled and earned that right in a lotta wars, but America will not always be there to protect you and sponsor you. Our status a Sole Superpower is bound to be challenged eventually, and all empires end. The American dollar is in decline, and even our control over the petro-dollar based world economy won't last forever. Once the Dollar finally overstays it's welcome as the global standard for oil(USA and Saudi Arabia, best Bros in economic-hegemony since Rome)America will really shit in the soup and Israel will stand alone against millions of Muslims who hate you. How do you anticipated getting out of that mess?

>revived our ancient language
That was a mistake

Yiddish > Hebrew

Why haven't you converted to Islam and married a Palestinian woman yet?

That's disgusting. Why would you even say such a thing?

What's the matter?
You're not Islamophobic, are you Jewanon?

You're doing Gods work keeping the kebabs at bay.

between your nose and her tits, that's gonna be a weird looking baby!

Israel is a shitty country tho

>posting an Iranian whore from London who's probably Jewish

Go back to Czechia then, traitor faggot.

As cucky as it sounds, my country is not that great. I've accepted that and just hope that it becomes better in the future.

But don't you have lots of potatoes and beer?

>WE have accomplished more than most countries have in their entire history.

Cue in billions of financial AID from the US.

WE

DELET THIS

Chippers and whiskey are my favourite things about my country.

Try getting a decent bag of chips anywhere outside the British isles; it's fucking impossible. The rest of the world is obsessed with shit-tier foods like pizza.

I'm afraid none of our Empire founding Vikes were kikes, friend.

>Danish kike

No such thing.

>Ashkenazi Jews have superior IQs

L O W 9 0 s

If you can't compare the IQ of ashnazis directly to white western/north Europeans, then it's just pointless.

Love Israel. We fight the same fight.

>JEWED

we created the modern world..created america and also created you......

RULE BRITANNIA FUCKERS!

corbyn is hated here...only the greens like him and the average labour voter will go for anyone who will kick the pakis out

Best country confirmed.

I don't love Poland.
I just hate every other country more than my Homeland

>A "prophecy" which is incredibly important to your religion exists
>People spend centuries or millennia trying to achieve it to "prove" that the prophecy was correct and their reigion is true.
>Finally achieve it after a million failed attempts
>DUDE God is real LMAO

You're as bad as the Muslims who say "omfg Muhammad said Constantinople would fall to Islam!"

"That proves he's a fucking wizard. It's not like Muslims spent 1000 years trying to conquer it and failing or anything just to prove him right."

If you spend basically all of recorded history trying to achieve one goal you're probably going to get their eventually.

The Jews experienced hatred and violence? Gee I wonder why?(Sarcasm)

Literally most of the times the Jews got kicked out of somewhere is because they were being Jews in every sense of the word.

They used to shave gold off of coins in England so the coins would technically have less value but would not be noticably smaller. Then they'd melt to gold down for themselves.

This is why coins started to be made with ridged edges, so people would be able to see if a Jew had Jew'd your coin.

We have the oldest language in the world which is the most similar to indo-european as you can get.

We have the best females

Somehow survived everyone's bullshit, backstabs from poland and were first to declare independence from USSR which gave everyone else courage to do the same and because of this USSR collapsed so in a sence we were the ones who rekt bolsheviks

Last to convert to christianity in europe

Not cucked by muslims

Basically country who endured the most and still survived.

We are not the greatest but we are still pretty significant.

Canada is cancer

Quebec is the real country

Justin is a faggot

youre also the suicide capital of Europe

Israel can be among top 12 perhaps, but it certainly isn't number one. It's surrounded by the enemies and it lacks modern infrastructure and culture than even we have in the Balkans. That being said, it's quite alright.

its cuz we know that this world is cancer

Not true, been to several Balkan countries and Israel, love them both, but infrastructure in Israel is generally better.

Where did you visit in Israel? We do have very modern infrastructure, thank you for backing that up!