You guys are cool, right?

twitter.com/CNN/status/776417540708925440

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/PZJef
archive.is/rJ8Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Voting to MAGA.

American media is a shithole...

God damn..... I know that Brazilian media is trash but close to the American it's a walk in the park.

Fucking biased globalist scum.

>it's actually real

Jesus fucking christ.

This is absolutely wrong. If a news station did this for Trump, I would absolutely stop watching their stuff even though I support him.

>Sally (((Kohn)))

do they think this is subtle??

fucking cunts at CNN are getting more retarded and desperate every day

>This is how the cool kids are voting in November
What, with their grandmothers?

Fucking hell, I would almost vote Hillary just because I feel sorry for them at this point
>implying I can vote
You know what I mean faggot

Whats with the shameless bias?

>Clinton News Network
it was true in 1996 it is true in 2016

>tfw to intelligent too fall for media brainwashing

Of course you can vote, quads. Just go to a state where you don't need ID.

kek

Lmao the closer we get the more pathetic this shit gets

I can only imagine the news during the week of elections

And she was a president's wife! It really makes me think when the two most qualified people to become president in their decade happened to be a married couple, and that is totally random chance, not Hillary getting special treatment and attention because Bill was president.

No I don't. You would vote for her because you feel sorry for her? Like a sympathy for retarded kid who knows no better? Behind her kampaign you will find retards indeed, but all of them are cold and calculated peons who simply hope to get a reward in the end for their shilling efforts.

I wish I could vote for Hillary.. for the sole reason I want to see the world burn - ww3

>mfw it's real

Are they seriously doing this?

This whole election is a fucking joke

You fucking idiot, I live in Norway, so obviously I can't vote for anyone.
>You would vote for her because you feel sorry for her?
>I would _almost_ vote Hillary

Having read the majority of her emails, and having actually supported Clinton before and broken the spell and realized how big of a criminal she is... I cannot sympathize with her.

I can only feel good when she suffers and take pleasure with every AR 15 I purchase, and meme I make for Trump.

HOW DO YOU DO, FELLOW VOTERS?

> Leaf

CRINGE

REEEEEEEEEEE

I can't imagine anyone I'd describe as cool voting for hillary

Pathetic

>How do you do, fellow kids?

We Hokage in november libby cocksmokers

It's really happening. Mainstream media are committing seppuku, live.

Do you D.A.R.E. To resist nationalism?

oh so _almost_ was supposed to be funny (it's not)

>Kohn

>freeing the slaves makes him not the worst president ever

You'll get your chance to fix your country too. In the meantime hit the gym, get fucken JOOCY and do your best to imbue youths with nationalism.

>to intelligent too
YA BLEW IT

is this real?

if so, how disconnected do you have to be to not know that telling kids, from a position of established authority, what being cool is, makes kids want to do the exact opposite? has cnn gone over to trump?

>cool kids
So Dems are resorting to dead voters again. Sad!

spanish media says powell leaked info about trump that hurts his image.
not a single word in any mainstream paper about pic related.
the bias is amazing. some forces arepushing for the cunt to win.
the worst part is that they will eventually make it with corrupt vote count. even if hillary is 1-9 behind they will make her win, its so sick.

Has CNN officially become worse than MSDNC? If not they certainly are trying.

I wish Hillary was healthier because her absence is the only thing keeping her from being Jeb!-tier.

It's hard to believe they aren't doing it on purpose at this point.

This coming from the same ugly lesbian jew who is trying to brainwash it's adopted child to be a faggot and thinks and sharia law is 'progressive.'

archive.is/PZJef

archive.is/rJ8Cc

I'm the most uncool "kid" you'll ever fucking meet.

Bump

You could be military stationed in Norway and mail in a vote, have you ever considered that?

This is just sad.

Literally an obvious get on the bandwagon appeal.

He wanted to send them to Africa and abolition was inevitable due to pressure from European powers at the time, if the US was as stronk as today he probs would had continued the practice though.

they arnt even hiding it anymore

You didn't care how cool I was when I was doing group projects alone. Now you care about my opinion?

No, they haven't (They have)

>t. Mohammad

He abandoned that plan

>Kohn

Every. Single. Time.

And then you realize on top of that there's a father and son president combo squeezed in there, funny stuff

>that article
Holy shit.

It was like that over here too.

Most articles focused on the Trump slants while not even mentioning the Hillary ones.

Funnily enough, the ones that DID focus on both ended up shooting to the top of the search results and becoming the most popular.

It's almost like people are getting wise to things or something.

Lol they still dont understand memes they really think his helps her. Its cringe as fuck.

That's a problem too, but at least genes, which are a huge factor in natural ability, are involved in that relationship.

MSNBC are more.neutral than CNN now be were shilling hard for Bernie and are still pissed at Clinton and the DNC.

>Kool Kids Klub

>mfw voting for trump just for the choicest cuts of butthurt alone

kekked

I don't know a single "cool" person that would ever consider voting for that bitch.

Yeah, nothing says "cool" like a withering old hag who can't even stand on her own two feet.

>news station

Do you remember when news agencies reported the news, instead of their agenda?

>librul meedee-uh
>resist bullying and peer pressure :DDD
>only kool kidz r voting 4 hill lol

A crematorium for every city.

Maybe it's just because I live in the south but the legitimately "cool" kids have always been pretty conservative. Maybe it's just because it's white people but the ones who hate fags and love guns and the legitimately attractive white women. Libs are always overweight feminist types, nu-males or people with legitimately illegal parents

Just as Beyoncé can bless kale with coolness

>CNN
This is fucking unbelievable.

I wish that could be like the cool kids
because all the cool kids they seem to fit in

>If God loves me why can't I get my locker open

This is painful to watch.

She really did make some smashing titled books, real world problems and shit

Doesn't freedom of the press guarantee journalistic integrity? What the fuck is this shit?

Goddamn I wish I could damage CNN in some small manner.

>its real
>The desperation is hitting critical levels

>You guys are cool, right?
No, I'm not.

bump

Katy Perry is such a sexy beast, I want to mount that glorious steed and ride into the night.

Wow... biased confirmed. Isnt it illegal for corporations like this to tell people who to vote for

It's a dank meme. I saw it posted on /fit/ recently.

>turn on cnn news
>maybe they're talking about the louisiana flooding catastrophe
>nope trump foundation lying about donation ls to charity
>week later, turn on cnn to hear about north korea testing nukes
>trump jr posts white supremacist meme
>pepe is racist
>wtf im done, this can't be real life

No you wouldn't

she should have chosen Bernie as VP

So how does CNN stay afloat? No one really watches it anymore. Do they literally survive on airport and doctor office screen views? I mean this shit is just straight garbage.

What realistic/feasible way do we have to shut their lying mouths if/when Trump takes office? How do we shut down their funding? They're such shit they need to be destroyed.

It's not a even freedom of press issue. A blatantly lying media outlet like this doesn't deserve protection under the law.