Daily Reminder that Alex Jones IS Bill Hicks

mackquigley.wordpress.com/2014/07/26/11616/

That site doesn't even have the rare proof such as Alex's own mother and friends calling him Bill in a video from 2003.

Don't even bother trying to refute this if you aren't familiar with every point on that site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_MNdfiBIuCc
youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc
youtu.be/5ffFrbJGkAU?t=408
youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E
youtube.com/watch?v=gvveAqLk99M
sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
youtube.com/watch?v=JTs-90u_P30
youtube.com/watch?v=LkBssHd4KXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes not - check ears, thats how you identify lookalike people

Really makes me think

>daily reminder that slide threads are real

I got two personalities
Sweet Alex Jones
And
Psycho bill hicks.

Not sure about this but jones was a complete Jew when he went up against duke

Bill Hicks was Fox Mulder?

I unironically believe Alex is BIll. I'm not sliding. I'm familiar with every last bit of evidence regarding this conspiracy.

Alex once accepted an award on behalf of Bill Hicks on stage. Before the conspiracy that he is Bill even existed. Do you not find that strange? There is video of this.

Even if you do not believe Alex is Bill, he is lying about his age. Look at this pic. If he is lying about his age then he still is not entirely who he claims to be. So who is he? Why does he look the same age Bill would be?

Alex Jones is an agent for the new world order, the globalists faked Bill Hicks' death and used him to subvert the movement against one world government under the guise of a radio host, it's all here we have the documents

39 or 52? I think you know the answer.

Alex Jones is kike shill and his mission is to spread misinformation and portray conspiracy theorists as crazy people
Bill Hicks told simple truths, he was straight and stood against NWO and corrupt politicians

If they are the same person, then Bill Hicks switched sides, because he was threatened or bought
He had to abandon his identity, because it was easier to start anew, not to erase what he said few years earlier

Bill was left wing and anti religion as fuck no one would've bought it if he started acting like Jones

That's the point!
Alex Jones exists to make rightwingers look bad!
Exactly what Bill Hicks wants.
Alex Jones is a character that Bill Hicks created to portray rightwingers as crazy nuts.

Alex Jones is Bill Hicks PARODY CHARACTER

Here is the real Alex Jones before he was replaced in 1996 by Bill Hicks. Did they kill the original? Who knows. But those clearly aren't the same person.

And do you seriously believe that picture of him in 1997 he was 23 years old?

Could be related to Bill Hicks. Both are white and from the south.

Could have looked up to Bill Hicks because he looked like him.

Some charismatic actors share features with other charismatic actors.

Javier Bardem, Robert Downey Junior, and Jeffrey Dean Morgan look alike.

Basically, Alex Jones has charisma and a charismatic face. Looking like Bill Hicks helped his career. Speaking about similar stuff as Bill Hicks could have helped his career.

Death records are public access.
FACT: There is no death record of Bill Hicks

Except that they could be cousins, half-brothers, brothers etc.

Alex Jones is from Texas. Hicks was from Georgia. Both have WASP ancestry.

Alex Jones claims he's hyper white. He claims his family has been in the US forever. Hicks may have been the same. They both could share a common ancestor or be related.

Alex Jones was born in Dallas. Bill Hicks apparently moved to Houston with his parents 6 years before Alex Jones as born.

It's possible Alex could be his younger brother and bullshitting about his family history.

One of them could have bullshitted about his origins.

Bill was born in Georiga, raised in Texas but they buried him in fucking Arkansas, and what a sad tombstone too. If you really believe this conspiracy shit, youll go down there and dig up that grave and see what's really there and film the whole thing.

1) Why is there no death record?
2) You can't prove there's a body in that grave

Showing a fake tombstone means nothing. Kind of an SJW tactic desu

Bill Hicks was a real hero.
R.I.P. my brother.

alex jones is a clown. bill hicks told some good jokes and was a lot more relaxed.

No I'm not really sure what to believe about this silly shit but calling me a SJW over posting his tombstone from the internet is retarded, now go dig up that fucking grave film it and prove us all wrong.

Look up the record for william melvin hicks not bill hicks you dummy

Alex Jones does stand up comedy too!
What are the odds?! Less than 0.5% of people do stand up comedy!

youtube.com/watch?v=_MNdfiBIuCc

I did. It doesn't exist.

>a lot more relaxed.
That's because he was an alcoholic and a druggie. He was permanently sedated.

Then go dig up the grave if you believe so strongly I want proof of no skeleton in that casket and not just shit you read on the internet

yeah that's what I'm saying its like the opposite of alex jones

so I don't believe they're the same guy.

Dude you need to read this like damn:

Would be cool

Alex Jones is Bill Hick's "crazy ringwing nutjob" parody character. Of course they don't act the same. If they acted the same how would it be a DISGUISE?

Yep

I am almost 100% sure he is an mkultraed Bill Hicks

how long has alex jones been doing his thing? hasn't he been on for years ?

Alex once accidentally said he was 45 years old when in actuality he was 41. He can't even keep track of his own character's age.

Bill Hicks was a pretty smart dude and funny to boot. Alex Jones is pretty retarded. I don't know, I just can't see it.

God you people are fucking stupid.

That's because Alex is Bill's parody character of a "dumb angry rightwing nutjob". It's just a character.

From listening to all of Bills stuff, it seems like he'd be the kind of guy who'd rather put a shotgun in his mouth than become like Alex Jones.

They do look very similar though, I'll give you that.

Bill wasn't a leftist. He was a true liberal (not to be confused with libtards who high jacked the term).

Hicks knew that big government, whether it was left leaning or right leaning were just puppets of something bigger. He knew there were men behind the curtain controlling the narrative.

Is Jones, Bill Hicks? I doubt it, but nothing surprises me much anymore.

They mkultra brainwashed Bill to be their shill

Alex doesn't know he was bill

I honestly think he might be but I DONT GIVE A FUCK

>jewish wife
>jewish kids
>"beware of the NAZI globalists"
>"I'm a crusader for humanity! Trust me goyim!"
He's fucking controlled opposition that is bettet than mainstream news

Alex is best friends with Kevin Booth, his producer, who was also Bill Hicks' best friend and producter.

Bill Hicks and Kevin Booth were co-owners together of Sacred Cow Productions.
Less than 1 year of his appearance, Alex Jones was co owner of Sacred Cow Productions with Kevin Booth, and his new "best friend".

Do you not find that incredibly strange?

Why?

Not even MKUltrad

Just jewish wife and jewish kids and lots of money

He was a pretty pessimistic stand up comedian who hated people

Ever since Bill Hicks "died" at age 32 of cancer...

Yep Alex appeared less than a year after Bill died. Just long enough for the plastic surgery to heal and the steroids to kick in.

He gets pretty pissed on air when this comes up

but they are different height

youtube.com/watch?v=31UrDpfM2Lc

As punishment for the redpilling comedy

>but they are different height
Oh really? Are you sure about that? Check out pic related. Alex Jones next to his best friend Kevin Booth who is also "coincidentally" the best friend of Bill Hicks.

wow

I dunno....can't see the elevation of the ground they're standing on and those photos are taken at different angles so its not straightforward to compare.

I think the bigger question is why does the google search for 'alex jones height' also suggests trump, milo and bill hicks?

I should also mention that that picture is of Alex Jones accepting an award on behalf of Bill Hicks. Now that is strange.

>draw some lines on some photographs
>forensic evidence

This is epic scale retardation. thanks for the giggle though.

I just have to point out in your picture that Alex Jones is slouching forward with his neck bent down, and Bill Hicks is sitting straight up with a straight neck too.

So...uh...Your pic is even less reliable. If anything it proves Alex would be just as tall if he stopped slouching.

If jones is hicks then he must have struggled writing material this shit and awkward
youtu.be/5ffFrbJGkAU?t=408

>my picture
It's pulled directly from the page you linked you fucking mongoloid.

There are only 110,000 standup comedians in the United States. The odds of Bill Hicks and Alex Jones both doing standup comedy is only 0.036%

Aren't those the same odds as Bill Hicks and any other comedian?

Yes. But only 0.036% of Americans are standup comedians is what I mean.

if Alex Jones is actually Bill Hicks, then what happened to the real Alex Jones?

He's definitely not 39

He got robbed while lifting weights but they didn't take anything just shot him and stuffed him in a duffel bag

Here he is in 2006 claiming to be only 32. What a joke right? Bill Hicks would be 44 in 2006 exactly the age I think Alex looks here.

Holy shit...."Comic standup"
pic too related

completely different every thing in that picture
>hairline
>eyes
>nose
>mouth
>facial structure
>chin

>totally looks like

this is why conspiracy theorists are laughed at by every one and I'm still waiting on you to go dig up his skeleton on film

I'd love it if Bill was Jones but here's my questions
> Why is Jones so terrible at stand up, it's not an act he's genuinely terrible and doesn't have any of Bills mannerisms. He is awkward as fuck and his jokes are bad
>Why even bother with all this, Bill Hicks was already starting a program similar to info wars in the UK, why not just carry on and do info wars as Bill Hicks?
>If you're the CIA or whoever is doing this why murder a guy called Jones and replace him with Hicks, it's a lot of trouble. Why not just use your influence to create a completely new person, thereby removing any chances of being found out.

Yeah that third point made me laugh. You may have a point.

Also I just found out that when Alex accepted that award on behalf of Bill, the announcer said "In a way, Bill is still with us". Spooky?

The Kevin Booth connection is what spoops me.

You've got that backwards ya cunt.

Sweet Bill Hicks, and psycho Alex Jones.

One is a genious comedian who didn't hand out a fuck for a cig.
The other is a disinformation agent hired by the CIA to fuck with you.

Wow watch this. (1:27 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=bbqdR-zuv8E

Oh shit I may be onto a bombshell if I can find the source to this:

Kevin Booth said he and Alex went to high school together. THAT CAN NOT BE. Not if Kevin was born in 1961 and Alex in 1974!! It's only possible if Alex is actually Bill who was born in 1961!

I wish Bill was still alive ;_;

Found a rather good summary video of this conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=gvveAqLk99M

If you guys don't look at anything else on this thread, I want you to just look at this.

sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists

Go there, and first notice that Alex and Bill are both employees there. Then click on Alex's picture for his bio.

Then read it. Could they have made it any more obvious?

>read the link as Scared Crow
Do I have dyslexia?

>sacredcow.com/index.php?pg=artists
"I remember the very last time Bill Hicks came to Austin Access (spring of 93) – we were working on a script called "Public Access" about a Rush Limbaugh" type character who angers a viewer and the viewer came to the station and killed the host on the air. Bill's character was an abstract composite of various Access personalities including Alex. Bill actually watched Alex one day and said, "He has a magnetism, but I can't tell where he is going.""

"Back in those days ALL the Hicks fans were absolutely turned off by Alex, they could not see over the "Pro Gun" issue and viewed him as the "Anti BILL". I must have gotten a hundred emails and letters, all saying "Dear Kevin, I respect you for your work with Bill, but I need to tell you that Alex Jones is not the next Bill Hicks". It was like clock work how many of these I got. Maybe it's the angry child in me, but it was all I needed to make it my personal mission to shove this new evil Rush Limbaugh character down the throats of all my beloved Hicksians."

REALLY? Do you guys not see the truth exposed on this ancient website?
Alex Jones's very CREATORS have revealed what he truly is.

That website belongs to Kevin Booth, the producer of Bill Hicks, and Alex Jones. He reveals the truth in plain sight.

It says right there that Alex Jones is a character created by Kevin Booth and Bill Hicks.

"In closing, yes I agree Alex is not the new Bill Hicks, I don't want a new Bill Hicks, Bill was all the Hicks I need. But if you say Bill was the Elvis of comedy (and you can) then I can say Alex is the Elvis of big brother new world order government corruption conspiracies."

For someone who has nothing to do with Bill Hicks, why does he keep comparing them to each other?

>Alex's own mother and friends calling him Bill in a video from 2003

link?

Kevin Booth hints in his book that Bill Hicks faked his own death: youtube.com/watch?v=JTs-90u_P30

I've been looking for it for days now. I saw it back in 2005 and it is very hard to find things from that year now. I saw it though, but I realize that means nothing if I can't find it.

But here is what happens in the video:
>someone is holding a video camera inside a house. aiming it at the front door
>Alex Jones walks in the front door with a few other people, not realizing he is being filmed
>His mother says "Oh hey Bill"
>And he says "Hi mom" and goes over and hugs her

The entire time he didn't realize he was being filmed. And someone uploaded that video.

ALEX JONES ACCIDENTALLY ADMITS HE WAS BORN IN 1961! youtube.com/watch?v=LkBssHd4KXo