We Bare Bears

How come the bears and Nom Nom are the only animals who can talk and do human activities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cG9jwtqeTXE&feature=youtu.be&t=141
youtube.com/watch?v=j_uxrkDUN1A
youtube.com/watch?v=BF_dkK-eYWM
youtube.com/watch?v=b54phZ1Tsvw
youtube.com/watch?v=sXT4WqbIBx0
youtube.com/watch?v=hXHbRkcrTJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because bad writing, which isnt the only thing this show is guilty of

>a background character who hasn't had a single speaking role is enough to trigger Sup Forumskids

most animals are more intelligent than 'real' ones, they just don't know human talk and behavior because they were raised by other animals
these bears were orphans and traveled the world being raised temporarily by a succession of humans

>tumblr bites the bait again

some of us respect women enough to not want to see them walking around in oppression-scarves

though it's fucking weird that, thanks to liberals, you actually see more hijabs on otherwise-naked women having lesbian sex than anywhere.
seriously Curvy, what are you doing? why do I even still read that comic? because it's sexy as fuck I guess

Are you drunk or something?

Fuck off

What about Charlie? Sasquatches aren't people OP.

Yeah I'm wondering about that, too. However, I always thought that since Sasquatches are supposed to be a myth, it makes a bit of a sense if people never knew that Sasquatches can talk.

Its such a waste of show. It's not funny, it's not original, it has no plot or internal logic, but that is because of bad writing, not on purpose like uncle grampa. I wish it could dissapear.

Even if it isn't funny, it's a comfy show. Also, how does this show have bad writing? What makes Uncle Grandpa any better?

>No originality
Ain't like every other shows are original.

Some animals talk, others don't, only based on lazy writing
They provide diverse stories
There's nothing in this show that gumball, clarence or regular show couldn't do

Tote Life?

Craboo doesn't have lips to talk OP

japanese style

because RACISM

That's a poor excuse of calling it bad writing

Is this about interracial gay sex?

>respect women
>posts on Sup Forums

lol ok buddy

Anyone watched the Korean dub of Panda's Friend?

Is that pic real or fanmade

youtube.com/watch?v=cG9jwtqeTXE&feature=youtu.be&t=141 ???

Oh yeah, I've missed that one.

Go be a white knight somewhere else, 3DPD deserve no sympathy.

Real, at 2:33
youtube.com/watch?v=j_uxrkDUN1A

Source?

nvm

I like this theory.

When is Nom Nom, Charlie, and Chloe gonna finally meet each other?

I donĀ“t know, half of the time the bears and everybody else forget that they are predators many times strongers that the average person.

youtube.com/watch?v=BF_dkK-eYWM

In a world with talking animals who would even be surprised that a Sasquatch exist?

Well if talking animals are just normal in that world, Sasquatch would still be pretty interesting.

In their world is it legal for the bears to marry out of their species?

That's only when they're not hungry
youtube.com/watch?v=b54phZ1Tsvw

I doubt any relationships between animals and humans would taken seriously. I'm wondering about how the hell would anyone be attracted to a bear? Even if they can talk and walk upright, they're still normal animals.

you subestimate furries

youtube.com/watch?v=sXT4WqbIBx0

bump.

youtube.com/watch?v=hXHbRkcrTJU

Why is we wbb allowed to meme but other shows can't. Panda represents everyhing I hate about people.

That would be an interesting episode, the bears accidentally walk into a furry convention.