RAPEFUGEE GENERAL - WIR SIND DAS VOLK EDITION

We have seen how well our Meme-Magic has worked in the US with Trump & Illary.
Now, its time for the next step, and a new front. The European Rapefugee Crisis.

Tasks at Hand:
Gathering Facts for Meme Magic
- We need credible sources of rapefugee crimes - death-rapes in sweden and similiar is a good start
- Pry into all the stuff the media won't bring on tv - like all those "kids" in sweden that look like thirty, or germany chartering nightly flights from turkey, to bring in more of the lot
- Link Rapefugees & Terror - the big one. We want those cases, and gather useful details on them. The more we link the two together, the better for our cause
- Any other dirt, like the current number of new monthly "refugees", which is also not talked about in the media

About our main actors and contributors, I guess that will be the nordic states, germans and maybe the odd frenchman. Even then, we will just have to make the memes, and kickstart their appearance on the net. The normies will do their part automatically.

A few charts of how to start up fake media accounts, would also be a good contribution. We might not need them right now, but we will soon-ish.

So much for the start-up. Additional thoughts, are more than welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/fremdenfeindlichkeit-schon-wieder-bautzen-14436784.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pd9O0J9gae0#t=144
rapefugees.net/
oe24.at/welt/Linke-Aktivistin-von-Migranten-vergewaltigt-Sie-sagte-es-waeren-Einheimische/242431212
tt.com/panorama/verbrechen/11888196-91/18-jähriger-in-innsbruck-mit-messer-genötigt-und-vergewaltigt.csp
kurier.at/chronik/wien/zehnjaehrigen-in-wiener-hallenbad-vergewaltigt-bub-womoeglich-schwer-verletzt/195.291.288
file-upload.net/download-11936240/antifa_liste.xls.html
archive.is/F57jB
heute.at/news/oesterreich/17-Jaehrige-auf-Salzburger-Treppelweg-brutal-vergewaltigt;art23655,1196968
kleinezeitung.at/oesterreich/3906594/Vergewaltigung-angezeigt_sieben-Maenner-verdaechtigt
pi-news.net/2014/02/antifa-e-v-fordert-zwangsvergewaltigungen-von-volksdeutschen-frauen/
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article152809984/Maedchen-in-Schwimmbad-bedraengt-und-unsittlich-beruehrt.html
tagesspiegel.de/berlin/missbrauchsvorwuerfe-gegen-fluechtling-16-jaehriger-unter-verdacht/13018692.html
focus.de/regional/berlin/kriminalitaet-fluechtlingsfamilie-greift-sicherheitsmitarbeiterin-an_id_5318909.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article153239092/Maedchen-in-Erlebnisbad-an-Po-und-Brust-begrapscht.html
welt.de/regionales/bayern/article153834677/Maedchen-im-Schwimmbad-sexuell-belaestigt.html
focus.de/politik/videos/mit-steinen-beworfen-ungarische-polizisten-werden-bei-auseinandersetzung-mit-fluechtlingen-verletzt_id_5217453.html)
welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article156615943/Maennergruppe-umstellt-junge-Frau-und-begrapscht-sie.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156815260/Seit-Jahresbeginn-103-Sex-Anzeigen-in-NRW-Baedern.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157144016/Drei-Schwerverletzte-bei-Attacke-in-Zug-nahe-Wuerzburg.html#disqus_thread
welt.de/vermischtes/article157139678/Frauen-bei-Open-Air-Festival-in-Bremen-sexuell-belaestigt.html
welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157053347/16-Jaehriger-begeht-30-Straftaten-in-neun-Monaten.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article157719543/Sexuelle-Uebergriffe-bei-Jugendfestival-in-Schweden.html
20min.ch/schweiz/basel/story/Drei--berfaelle-und-ein-blutiger-Streit-11338640
welt.de/vermischtes/article157902147/13-Jaehriger-rettet-Maedchen-vor-sexueller-Belaestigung.html
welt.de/vermischtes/article157972933/Polizisten-von-Menschenmenge-umringt-und-beschimpft.html
20min.ch/schweiz/bern/story/Frau--27--entgeht-nur-knapp-Vergewaltigung-10495826
welt.de/politik/article158019085/Drei-Frauen-haben-wohl-Anschlag-in-Paris-geplant.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePrFyPfUSu1lw38Xa918XHlyqFAiA3OFbgODLsOpCqQ/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpxbIHIS94
welt.de/vermischtes/article153174603/Polizistin-schildert-wie-Beamte-aus-Angst-wegliefen.html
faz.net/aktuell/politik/fluechtlingskrise/christliche-fluechtlinge-bis-zu-40-000-nicht-muslime-im-fluechtlingsheim-drangsaliert-14223089.html
welt.de/kultur/literarischewelt/article155752745/Der-Islam-wird-unsere-Gesellschaft-aufsprengen.html
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157018815/Ex-Verfassungsrichter-sieht-Erosion-des-Rechtsstaats.html
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157011000/Ihre-Untermenschen-sind-die-Frauen.html
theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The European Rapefugees Crisis

>wuaah they can rape women and we are not allowed! this is not fair!

WIR SIND DAS VOLK! WIR SIND DAS VOLK! WIR SIND DAS VOLK! WIR SIND DAS VOLK!

How is it fair though?

Nice. ill look up and post my old links about rape cases tomorrow morning, Bruder

Lügenpresse regelt das schon

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/fremdenfeindlichkeit-schon-wieder-bautzen-14436784.html

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=pd9O0J9gae0#t=144

Kek gives me the ultimate ID.

You smell that boys? We're living in our version of the 1920s.

bump, BUMP. This has been needed for a long timem BUUUUUUUMMMMP.

>30.06

Uh oh

Smells good then - if it weren't for the shitskin stink surrounding us.

That would be very helpful - for the record, are they only from germany, or europe as a whole?
While "local" crimes tend to hit harder, there's no need not to bring out the big crimes either.

Bump für das Volk

also do you guy think /RCG would be a good shortcut for the topic ?

I heared one german say this literally.

He basicly said. They(muslims) are allowed to rape german women and we(germans) arent allowed to do anything.

Dont think that germans wants to stop rape. They just dont want that they are raped, they dont mind when they are the rapists tho.

Muslims and germans are the same.

ich bin volker.

ich bin volkswagen

You can't help but wonder...

Bump we need to get this going.

>Rape not
>fugees welcome
I don't get it.

t. Ötztürk Türkdogan

yeah, rape should be legalized.

Has anyone the Pastebin link to the 80K lines of Einzelfälle from Mai?

how is this possible ?

Both, a lot of Sweden related ones, some German ones and more

Well, those children surely are meme-worthy material, given how "young" they look. Poor widdle things.

I'll start collecting from now on.
I do want meme magic to work against the migrants, but I am afraid us europeans lack the impulsive sponteneity that helped the americans master it.

loled irl.

Ötz Ötz Ötz

wenn man türken namen laut vorlesen würde, könnte man ein techno raus machen!

you smoke a lot don't you

would be better if we had memes in our languages,
but european meme factories are low energy unfortunately

are we starting a movement?

rapefugees.net/
oe24.at/welt/Linke-Aktivistin-von-Migranten-vergewaltigt-Sie-sagte-es-waeren-Einheimische/242431212
tt.com/panorama/verbrechen/11888196-91/18-jähriger-in-innsbruck-mit-messer-genötigt-und-vergewaltigt.csp
kurier.at/chronik/wien/zehnjaehrigen-in-wiener-hallenbad-vergewaltigt-bub-womoeglich-schwer-verletzt/195.291.288

Its a lot harder to meme in german. english is truly the magic language.

Thats one of the reasons.

Goverment get more credit by the EZB. This is why they need fugees.

The elite doesnt give a shit about refugees or german people. They are globalists.

pic related why we need to GTFO of eu

which is germanic you dumbo.

nope I believe our meme makers just suck
I think our language has potential

we obviously shouldn't just translate existing memes, though

didn't some analyst say that social condition in Germany are comparable to the Weimar republic

lobpreiset kek den einzig wahren gott
möge er mir eine doppelte zahl in der nummerierung meines beitrages bescheren

you are right, sounds gay.

dosent change the fact. english is the magic version. I mean you spell words right?

Glorious. And yes, we are. Was long overdue either way.

We can't do anything about foreign languages, but if we provide the facts, incriminating pictures and similiar, we have a basis for it.

Once we have a few pastebins of the stuff, we can let those skilled in psy-ops do their work.

List of names and registration of European (((Antifa)))
>file-upload.net/download-11936240/antifa_liste.xls.html

>archive.is/F57jB

real aryan words are runes. this creates magic.

My german is not that good, but as far as I know the only memes in german that work are ww related.
Like "Anschluss".

another delicious redpill about our """"conservative"""" CDU politicans

common where's that German efficiency and productivity we here about

So how would you impliment runes in memes to help this fight?

>Bring in rapefugees
>Crime rates skyrocket
>"Germans and Muslims are the same!"

Kek pls smite this man

I also think it would be important to show the hipocrisy and the true goals of the left, which many left-wing parasites do not know.

heute.at/news/oesterreich/17-Jaehrige-auf-Salzburger-Treppelweg-brutal-vergewaltigt;art23655,1196968
kleinezeitung.at/oesterreich/3906594/Vergewaltigung-angezeigt_sieben-Maenner-verdaechtigt
pi-news.net/2014/02/antifa-e-v-fordert-zwangsvergewaltigungen-von-volksdeutschen-frauen/

Haha

Sry Germany. You cant solve YOUR problem when your men are worse than your women.

germans and muslims have same mentality i mean. sorry.

this comic is incredibly inaccurate

the soviets didn't really 'invade'

they occupied it

what would be good is to get information on evry pro imegration/open borders news outlet to discredit them. In sweden and norway basically evry major news outlet is owned by the same group "schibsted media group". And all their news papers is pro refuges. The diffrent news outlets pander to diffrent groups to get as a big reach as possibole but the main narritive stay the same. Pro USA, Pro refuges, anti "extreme right" and extreme right equals to not leting in rapefuges and carrying for the native population. And they all do not and won't report on such things that is going to be bad for rapefuges and imegrants. The only time they will report on it, is when it's widely known so they realy aren't informing anyone like news should do, but just repeat a well know event.

I think sweden has the worst media in the world. But becuse this is a litel nation to itself and noone that care ti expose the truth people don't understand how corrupt the media is and how permeated with poltical views it is, making any objective reporting impossibole.

And the worst part is this is a cycle. The media write it's bullshit evryday and aspiring jurnalist swallow it whole. And when it's time for them to report they have swallowed so mutch that they won't report on things that don't fit in to their world view. Becuse in their brain they are thinking "this is just a one time happening, i have read the news for years i know this usally dosen't happen. I won't give these racist whites air, when this realy was just a one time occurrence and don't reflect how imegrants acctually are. After all we have a mideleastern here at our office.".

heil kek

What where we complaining about?

Praise!

I think you're just retarded. They weren't saying they wanted to rape women. They were saying IF they actually did, they'd be jailed and shit, whereas the muzzies get off with a warning not to do it again.

look at his posts, it's a shill just filter the ID

He is just some roach manlet being salty he the beautiful german girls don't want him and he is to short to overpower them.

Discrediting the media, which is trusted by the populace, is only going to work slowly. It would need to be completely blatant, like this election cycle in the us, where trust for the media has slipped down to 6%.

But yes, discrediting the media, is a secondary goal. Or rather, the primary goal is to put a wrench into the extremist-left policies and doings, that currently are wrecking europe - but going after the refugees, wins us both.
Distrust against the media and establishment politics, and a respite from the situation.
On that matter, has anyone seen any articles about their il/literacy numbers, and job experiences?

If we can present how "refugees" and "lower pay" go hand-in-hand together, in a clear-cut way, that would also be great.

I was once invited by 2 germans girls at a party. They literally invited all kinds Ausländers. They expected to get fucked. But nobody did anything, just some skinny russian fingering her. Latter we found out some naked pictures of them doing sieg heil gestures and got hakenkreuz written on der stomach.

Latter one guy found out one of this girl had a hackenkreuz tatoo on her pussy.

german girls needs lots of sex.

BASED CHINK

You are naive. Germans and muslims are the same people.

They both hate freedome and democracy. They like authoritarian regimes and hate americans and israel.

Thank you trips, will be making the trip very soon! Was thinking cologne, maybe Hamburg?

WIR SIND DAS VOLK
WIR SIND DAS VOLK
WIR SIND DAS VOLK

Come on Germany! It all started in a beer cellar before. You can do it! It's even more urgent now. The existence of your ancient nation and culture is at stake. Remember Bach and Planck and Bismarck. We can't save Europe without you!

>Germans and muslims are the same people.
You have to fucking go back to Shifting Sand Land, you fucking subhuman filth. I can't wait to fire up the next Crusades and push you faggots out of the West. This time, we're taking back Constantinople.

Deus Vult, you muzzie sandnigger goatfucker.

they invaded you dickhead, after germoney did and Poland was 90% fucked, but they did.

At a guess, huge portions of the people who make up the bureaucracy that's supposed to handle that kind of thing are in favor of open borders and will decline to enforce the law whenever they can get away with it.

are you retarded ? germans are not christian, they murdered over 60 million christians in europe. check out what they did to serbs. they ally with muslims in ww1 and ww2.

i dont get why iam a muslim if i expose them.

Kek speaks trough you.
Getting a list of bureaucrats who work in the sector would help a lot in making it a socially unattractive job. If some Ossies could spice it up with one or two Molotov cocktails for low pro migration bureaucrats would also be great

>they murdered over 60 million christians in europe
You are getting Germans confused with jewish communists ahmed. Germans didn't murder any Christians. The entire German nazi ideology was based on Christianity.

>they murdered over 60 million christians in europe
Hm, If you aren't a muslim then what could you be?

hey i missed >88888888 what was it?

Now back to your ylyl

>88957283

Nothing special, but this here was ;)

of course it was a leaf, thanks anyway

Already archived, huh. Oh well, here we go.

>He has shitty genetics, that's why he looks 15 years older.

Lenin was a german agent. Sent to finance the bolshevik revolution.

Karl Marx And friedrich Engels are both germans.

>I expose them
>confirming that you aren't a German
You have to go back, Achmed.

It's insanity, instead of warning how the future will be. He embraces the replacement of the german people.

>Getting a list of bureaucrats who work in the sector would help a lot in making it a socially unattractive job.
Naturally. Such people should have to explain themselves at every opportunity. See how long their virtue signaling stands up to scorn.

If the organizations become so understaffed that they obviously can't function anymore then the border openers will have to be honest about their intentions. They will have to admit that carefully vetting migrants to help those in need was a lie and they still want migrants now that vetting is no more.

>If some Ossies could spice it up with one or two Molotov cocktails for low pro migration bureaucrats would also be great

Would the profit for such a thing outweigh public sympathy for the molotov'd bureaucrat and the crackdowns it would bring? Seems like a line you shold think three times before crossing, but you can probably read the mood on the ground better than I can. I'm on the other side of the world.

You mean (((german)))

Lenin's mother was jew, Marx was a jew too

now stop shitposting

Muslims are shitheads like germans. Both are pagan idolatres.

What about Engels ?

Germans are mayorety evangelics.

American idiot.

>Muslims are shitheads
Agreed.

>like germans.
Debatable. They have lost a lot of respect from me in the recent months with all the muzzies invading, but like with me, their leaders are just absolute shitheads so it's hard to judge the everyday kraut.

>Both are pagan idolatres.
I don't know how you're coming up with this religion demographics of all of Germany man. And what does this have to do with your original point that Germans want to go out and rape women all day like muzzies do?

Cool. Not sure what that has to do with my post about Achmed having to go back though, German dummy.

What a fucking duck.

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article152809984/Maedchen-in-Schwimmbad-bedraengt-und-unsittlich-beruehrt.html

tagesspiegel.de/berlin/missbrauchsvorwuerfe-gegen-fluechtling-16-jaehriger-unter-verdacht/13018692.html

focus.de/regional/berlin/kriminalitaet-fluechtlingsfamilie-greift-sicherheitsmitarbeiterin-an_id_5318909.html

welt.de/vermischtes/article153239092/Maedchen-in-Erlebnisbad-an-Po-und-Brust-begrapscht.html

welt.de/regionales/bayern/article153834677/Maedchen-im-Schwimmbad-sexuell-belaestigt.html

Ungarische Polizisten werden bei Auseinandersetzung mit Flüchtlingen verletzt (focus.de/politik/videos/mit-steinen-beworfen-ungarische-polizisten-werden-bei-auseinandersetzung-mit-fluechtlingen-verletzt_id_5217453.html)

welt.de/regionales/hamburg/article156615943/Maennergruppe-umstellt-junge-Frau-und-begrapscht-sie.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article156815260/Seit-Jahresbeginn-103-Sex-Anzeigen-in-NRW-Baedern.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157144016/Drei-Schwerverletzte-bei-Attacke-in-Zug-nahe-Wuerzburg.html#disqus_thread

welt.de/vermischtes/article157139678/Frauen-bei-Open-Air-Festival-in-Bremen-sexuell-belaestigt.html

welt.de/regionales/nrw/article157053347/16-Jaehriger-begeht-30-Straftaten-in-neun-Monaten.html

welt.de/politik/ausland/article157719543/Sexuelle-Uebergriffe-bei-Jugendfestival-in-Schweden.html

20min.ch/schweiz/basel/story/Drei--berfaelle-und-ein-blutiger-Streit-11338640

welt.de/vermischtes/article157902147/13-Jaehriger-rettet-Maedchen-vor-sexueller-Belaestigung.html

welt.de/vermischtes/article157972933/Polizisten-von-Menschenmenge-umringt-und-beschimpft.html

20min.ch/schweiz/bern/story/Frau--27--entgeht-nur-knapp-Vergewaltigung-10495826

welt.de/politik/article158019085/Drei-Frauen-haben-wohl-Anschlag-in-Paris-geplant.html

the real insanity is that the avarage german citizen
doesn't seem to have a problem with this.

it's just sad.

>And what does this have to do with your original point that Germans want to go out and rape women all day like muzzies do?

This is what they did, now they do it with money. They rape, slavic women in the brothels, they rape women in thailand.

They are savages. Exactly like muslims.

I actually once broke down the data of "refugee" crime in the 2016 Q1 report and compared it to the regular crime rates of 2015. Its probably not entirely comparable, but there is a big overrepresentation, about 3-5x.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ePrFyPfUSu1lw38Xa918XHlyqFAiA3OFbgODLsOpCqQ/edit#gid=0

youtube.com/watch?v=lQpxbIHIS94

welt.de/vermischtes/article153174603/Polizistin-schildert-wie-Beamte-aus-Angst-wegliefen.html

faz.net/aktuell/politik/fluechtlingskrise/christliche-fluechtlinge-bis-zu-40-000-nicht-muslime-im-fluechtlingsheim-drangsaliert-14223089.html

welt.de/kultur/literarischewelt/article155752745/Der-Islam-wird-unsere-Gesellschaft-aufsprengen.html

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article157018815/Ex-Verfassungsrichter-sieht-Erosion-des-Rechtsstaats.html

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article157011000/Ihre-Untermenschen-sind-die-Frauen.html

theeuropean.de/adorjan-f-kovacs/10622-einwanderung-oder-zuflucht

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

gatestoneinstitute.org/8663/germany-migrants-rape

Hungary should be used as a model lads. You need to throw in with Visegead coalition.