I have impression that Turks hate Albania

I have impression that Turks hate Albania.
True?Why?
Can you discuss your relations a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oeJiKDaztkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians
youtube.com/watch?v=lvdLw1XM7aw
youtube.com/watch?v=f4YElnjoN54
youtube.com/watch?v=YMWkL8kyzdY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Well

albos are basicly turks mixed with gypsies.

no wonder if even turks hate them

youtube.com/watch?v=oeJiKDaztkA

nobody likes albanians, seriously

My aunt disowned her son just because he married to an Albainan girl.

So it is real. But what is the general opinion on albanians? I mean what does your aunt think about albanians to go that far to disown her son nontheless?

Albanian here.
From Wikipedia: Studies in genetic anthropology show that the Albanians share the same ancestry as most other European people.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origin_of_the_Albanians
This means that the "Albanian attitude" you guys are talking about is not genetically determined and can be overcome or not learned in the first place.

If only Turkey could go back to Kemalist days, drop their neo-ottoman shit, get closer to Russia, etc they would be neat guys.

As much as I have heard they hate Arabs too, so they can't be THAT bad right?

Albanians are gypsies mixed with goats and sheep. Hence the name: Sheeptar.

Hey as long as you dwell in your little bunkers and keep out of Slavic Kosovo, then you are fine.

What's not to hate?

youtube.com/watch?v=lvdLw1XM7aw

>Sheeptar
My eyes are opened finally. Thanks f4m

It must be something historical. Back in Ottoman times Albanians, Kurds and Gypsies were not allowed to enter big city centers. And some old people still abhor Albanians, including my Aunt. I don't know the reason though.

Also, you cant write shiptar without S H I T

I don't give a shit about the Balkans, I'm just Correcting The Record on Albanians since it is in my best interest as an ethnic Albanian.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4YElnjoN54

youtube.com/watch?v=YMWkL8kyzdY

>slav breeds hating on Albanians
Keep it coming

Yeah, totally Albanians are largely scum, I'm just saying that most are not genetically determined to be that way any more than a Greek or Serb.

Albanians are the only reason why nowadays some Turk's are white. Turks used to kidnap white Albanian children and incorporated them into their elite army.

bleached aquafresh shows zero knowledge about anything ever

stay silent and rich please

That's partially the reason some are white, but it's mostly that Western Anatolia was basically Greek before the Ottomans invaded.

Why would anyone trust the words of a Serb?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries
> "in early days, all Christians were enrolled indiscriminately. Later, those from Albania, Bosnia, and Bulgaria were preferred."[9]

From what i can tell from my years of internet experience, most Turks actually like albania, but albanians despise turkey
>"WE WUZ LEADERZ IN BALKAN WARZ"

I remember talking to a Turk on Omegle or Chat Roulette and telling him I was Albanian and that my distant ancestor fought for the Ottomans (I was trying to be friendly). In response, he starts talking shit about my mother or something in broken English.

Funny how OP stays silent now after I posted the source.

>Wikipedia
>Credible source

You and one more guy from France are known Albanians

The wiki shows as source encyclopedia Britannica. I think that's more reputable than a poor Balkan Slav who comes from Siberia.

>albania (turk rapebabies)
>white

Pick one

now you are just confirming your own stupidity

for someone who talks about how superior you are you sure complain alot, like a nigger