Sandra Bland's family receive $2 million

Ready to apologize, Sup Forums?
cnn.com/2016/09/15/us/sandra-bland-wrongful-death-settlement/

Niggers have better odds of getting rich by having their family members die than playing the lotto, lucky bastards.

Aw shit dey bout to finna git dat munny? Sheiiii-
I mean how progressive that fellow African American people are receiving the reparations for slavery that they deserve.

"Get your shit out of my face" money

no amount of money will bring her back to life and they'll be taxed to shit on the 2m
>and they'll STILL vote democrat

>dad committed suicide due to improper medication
>family sues psychiatric center
>enough to get out of the ghetto and go to college
>mother widowed sitting in a suburban home bought by his suicide

I'll trade it all back and more to see my dad again senpai, feels bad.

feels really bad.

90% of cases are settled, not surprising.

ghetto lottery
the democrat politicians running where they live love to settle for outrageous amounts of handouts to them

That's fucked. Family is the most important thing, make sure you cherish the ones that are still around.

hood lottery winner. Niggers have caught on and that's why you see so many fighting cops. Things go south of another family will sue and make money

And the insane psycho worthless garbage cop who fished for any (non)excuse to physically assault and harm someone who was doing nothing to him and nothing troubling? He sitting in jail yet?

>"you seem upset"
>"will you put your cigarette out?"
>she says but she's smoking in her own car, apparently that's a DING DING DING for assault and battery
>commit assault and battery

Garbage professional shills need not respond.

If an officer asks you to step out of the car ***SPOILER*** you should follow the request, not chimp out and refuse to do an order from a cop. she could have easily been on her way but she wanted to chimp

>nigger commits crime
>attacks cop and gets arrested
>kills self in jail later
>family gets millions of dollars

wat

Just imagine what it costs to keep a dindu on welfare their whole life. This is probably cheaper.

Who gives shit? Cops fucked up by leaving her alone long enough to kill herself. Just another $2 million of taxpayer money pissed away on retarded bureaucracies.

***SPOILER*** Dumbass shill. Of course you resort to fabricating sequence of events. The garbage cop chimped out when she asked why she needs to put out her cigarette in her own car. She rightfully became agitated in response to come stupid psychotic stranger grabbing her and chimping out on her.

***END SPOLER*** shill faggot

Niggers on twitter are crying about her life being worth more, but they ignore the fact that THE FAMILY settled. Also, it's pretty common to one's peace in lawsuits

AYO
HOL UP
SO U MEAN
IF A NIGGA DA DOO DAN DINDU NUFFIN
HE GETS DA MILLI?
BIIIIIIX NOOOD

Cheaper than a chimpout I guess.

Jamal its time to stop posting. I dont think Sup Forums is the place for you

Watch as that woman that filmed herself committing suicide by cop with the shotgun gets millions too.

doesn't even matter they'll be broke again in no time, stupid fucking niggers

A cop can ask you to step out of your car in all circumstances, the cigarette was irrelevant.

We had this discussion thoroughly when the whole thing was going down, the precedent was established in some case where someone shot a cop from behind a closed car door years ago.

Yea Fucking Xena Warrior Princess here attacked the cop who didnu nuffin, he wasn't a worthless prick at all, oh no

Pretty much this.

Sandra's single mother will blow it all on her babydaddy's recording sessions, just like the bike brown millions.

Niggers don't feel empathy

At this point I'm not sure if you're actually a dumb nigger or just pretending well. Either way it's not something to be proud of.

>make your drug addict brother commit suicide in jail
>recieve a payout

hmmm

Someone try to find me a paper trail of that money

New car, new rims, drugs, clothes=money gone within the year. Atleast they will have cool designer clothes to last them the rest of their lives

Your discussion is irrelevant, just like the cigarette was, which is why the cop shouldn't have chimped.

Stepping out of the car is irrelevant because again the useless faggot chimped out in response to her asking why she needed to put out her cigarette in her own car. Can you read?

I don't think you actually watched the footage of the stop.

Settlements don't mean shit. It's literally stfu money to make it go away. I, in fact, am not apologizing but politely telling you to kindly fuck off.