How much of this is actually habitable?

How much of this is actually habitable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all shit except for eastern red part

Only the Avalon Peninsula of Newfoundland where St. John's is. The rest of Canada is literally Canuckistan overrun by Snow Niggers.

This province is so shitty that they had to give them their own timezone

youtube.com/watch?v=zIH-J3uLN3E

Look up the Canadian shield. Most of this ccountry is just trees growing directly on bedrock. Only the lowlands and the plains aare habitable. Think siberia, but the locals drink more

We only joined Canada in 1948 because the Queen begged us to use our hard working volk and economic superiority to bail you out.

All of it is technically habitable, although something like 90% of our population lives within driving distance of the Murrican border.

NONE
STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY WE ARE FULL OF SHITPOSTERS ALREADY

Most Canadians live within 50 miles of US.

None of it. It's infested with shitposters that will make you kill yourself within the first week.

Everywhere but Greater Toronto Area

This.

i was just shitposting, i've actually never been to SJ
how is it there ? it seems to be quite comfy and not full of immigrants like QC/ON/BC

It's honestly pretty good despite the current disaster of the Liberal Government. 94% white and only 0.2% black.

The problem with the white population is there's a lot of alcoholic "skeets" leeching of our welfare.

everything not purple

yes I believe you are not the only province that is getting fucked by the liberal government (provincial not fed)
in QC the situation is catastrophic too, ex cabinet members are being prosecuted for corruption yet they keep going up in the polls
it mindfucks me how immigrants and MTL region anglos will automatically vote liberal whoever the candidate is because they've been brainwashed to do so ever since they arrived there

in the US, when a candidate lies on their medical record history everyone loses their shit
in QC when a politician is prosecuted and charged with corruption charges no one gives a fuck and people keep voting for the same corrupt party

This is why you guys are just murrica lite

Face it guys, you are not European and you never will be

The problem in QC is that all the corruption is being covered in French media only. Vast majority of Liberal voters are anglophones.

Woah man you have hurt my feelings here. Let me go get checked that out FOR FREE.

Nobody lives in Canada except snow niggers and drunk natives.

>for free
>weeks waiting
>implying time isn't the same as money
>being a poor nigger without good healthcare through your employer

In Newfoundland, about half of our population is all condensed into the small St. John's area and the the other half is all spread out among small towns and fishing villages so it makes it very expensive for taxpayers to provide adequate services to those areas.

Despite having three (soon to be four) major oil rigs off out coast, we don't have an adequate refinery so we sell the crude to external companies and then buy back the gasoline which is currently $1.30 per litre (32 cents is provincial tax).

We have a major Hydroelectric project at Muskrat Falls which is way behind schedule and already 40% over budget which is crippling the taxpayers.

We were a "have" province for a couple years before oil prices plummeted again and now we've been back to "have not" status to the rest of Canada.

Economics aside, we seem to have a very tight-knit and friendly culture and a beautiful landscape which tourists love about us. A Californian even built a castle here as a summer home about a decade ago!

Only the parts where have a short drive to USA for shopping, prescriptions,and medical care.

QC is the most corrupt province or state in north america yet no one gives a shit because as you've pointed our medias are even more controlled by private interests than in the USA

Sounds rough man, best of luck
have you thought about moving ?

I work in IT and there aren't too many jobs outside of being in a medium sized office as a network admin or something so I've been looking into the Calgary area for when I get laid off from this current construction site job. It would be nice to get into an enterprise sized telecom company

Bottom half of the provinces and the maritimes are habitable

I'm scared that the kikes are coming to kill me and thinking of disappearing up in the Northwest Territories. Can any leafs red pill me on this plan?

Brings boots, a coat, and a shovel. Also good night vision goggles and sunglasses. Be prepared to spend half the year in nonstop day and the other in nonstop night.

So few people up there you will stick out as the "new" guy. Aim for middle canada, north of the big cities but where you can still get mail and have roads. Thats the sweet spot.

> nonstop day

fuck that, what the fuck I wanna go north for constant darkness and coldness where do I go for that????

any city suggestions? in all seriousness I am thinking of buying land in Canada and would like something rural but still connected to some very small community.

most of it is habitable, it's just not habitable for pussy faggots who rely on modern conveniences.

>American education

>dat little tiny bit of BC in the Yukon
why

If you can handle bugs and cold, the clay belt and the northern canadian shield is pretty good. Incredibly cheap because of globalization, its all dead mining towns, dead logging towns and farmers selling off because they cant compete on the global market. you can pick up 100 acres of fertile land for under 15k

Wrong, why is your Yukon in my British Columbia?

So that would be sufficient for simple homesteading, subsistence farming for a large family? Thanks for the advice, seriously!

I live in Nunavut.

Saskatchewan

>All of it is technically habitable
haha the areas between edmonton and yellow knife is uninhabitable (pic related). You won't be able to stand there for a minute without being covered in mosquitos and then there are grizzly bears lurking everywhere. Its a disgusting swamp with no fertile land. Theres a reason why we're all populated next to the border, because thats litereally the only viable place a human can live without it being absolute shit. It's the same story with northern Labrador and Quebec.

>So that would be sufficient for simple homesteading
Depends on your skills and the willingness of your family to eat conserved food for 8 months a year. But its canada so you can always apply for welfare and drive to the grocery store if your in trouble.

I love mtl but hate quebec

that pisses me off, i thought cold was supposed to kill bugs

>Saskatchewan
and yet there's only 30 mill living on the eastern us border. you and australia should have more babies and pull your fucking weight as european diaspora. you're basically just big states

Ontario is not technically habitable.

Youre the one who's overpopulated to hell and back. You have more darkies alone than we have people for Christ's sake. I wouldnt be surprised if you even had more illegals than we have people too

>at least you're lucky enough to have cold keeping them out. you're spoiled as fuck canada.

Quebec up to the about halfway up the James Bay is inhabited. You've got Fermont, Fort Ruper, Eastmain and Radisson up there. Though those are small cities mostly for Hydro Electric or Mining work.

Fermont actually has a giant wall made of housing and multipurpose buildings along the north of the town to block the freezing winds.

Protip: If you are a woman in need of money, go to Fermont. You can get a house for free and work as a prostitute making 200K+ a year.

>a giant wall made of housing and multipurpose buildings

Forgot the pic.

im from florida, i dont need you to tell me

yeah, during the winter

i thought it was cold during your summer too

In Quebec, summers hang around 100 and winters around minus 40.

It's lovely.

Canada's arable land is very small compared to it's total landmass.

We have less arable land than the US. A lot less actually. About 1/4 of theirs.

Arable doesn't necessarily equate with habitable, but there is a reason we are almost all within a few Km of the US border.

Plus, it seems more and more people are concentrating in urban centers rather than spreading out.

Nunofit

>Plus, it seems more and more people are concentrating in urban centers rather than spreading out.

That's why we need more immigration, to reverse the effects of urbanization. All those north African doctors, engineers and scientists will populate the regions for us.

are you sure you really want that? isn't there a reason russia doesn't sell their land to cheap spics and africans?

Dear god 100 in Summer

how do you handle it???

Average summer high is around 70 here and its already too fucking hot. The all time record is in the 90s

I cant wait for winter and 30-40 degrees

If you define "habitable" as -40F in the winter, then just about all of it.

Otherwise, the southern 1/3rd of British Columbia is worth living in. The rest is filled with Polar Jews (Inuit), Snow Niggers (Squaws), Actual Jews (Winnipeggers), or Pasty White Canucks. Somehow the last are worse than the others.

Just stay the fuck away from this shithole, unless Global Warming is actually real, and you want some moderate ocean-front property in 30 years.