Dilma kicked for good

>Dilma kicked for good
>Ex president Lula about to go to jail
>Every week some corrupt politician gets arrest by based Judge Moro
>Bolsonaro, the Brazilian Trump has real chances of winning the election in 2018

Things are looking good for us now, we will be a superpower by 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u0vpIuj8mLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will you guys finally have a nationalistic president?

"Brazil is the country of the future and it always will be."

we'll elect Bolsonaro in 2018 and declare a monarchy by 2022 with a nationalist king

never
>only nationalistic President will have his image destroyed by the stablishment media until 2018 elections
>inb4 we get another commie disguised as "Libertarian"

Will he clean up crime in major metropolitan areas?

If he does Brazil already has the base to become a manufacturing superpower. Once safety and stability are brought in I don't see why it wouldn't happens.

>Great Once
top kek

>Will he clean up crime in major metropolitan areas?

Of course. He was in the military, he wants death penalty and minors to be judged as adults

If he make the gun possession legal, with is his main campaign promise, it will already help a LOT.

Moro hasn't arrested one single politician yet, only treasurers and contractors from PT, not because he doesn't want, but because our dear STF keeps most of the corrupts out of his wing.

Make spics worth quarter

Sadly that will never happen. Brazilians are lazy and dirty.

is the cracha preto a real thing?
what about UFE?
max payne 3 is great

my gf got into a fight with me because i shit talked dilma

got anything good to make her world come crashing down?

50 cents she is one of those types that would make it into Antes e Depois da Federal

>2035
>brazil and india finally become superpowers
>usa was declared an ultra-power in 2022

Don't forget that the STF is about to judge Bolsonaro, 3/4 of the judges are communists whom are there only because of Lula.

>Antes e Depois da Federal

oh shit i never saw this hahahaha

Bring back Dilma and you have a chance for greatness.

None of that will happen for real bro, tomorrow there will be a ton of illiterate men back in power stealing money and acting like mentally challenged children in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Are you serious?

Why you fucks even market this Bolsonaro fuck. He's just a populist. We had 15 years of populism and Look at the results.

Can this country for once vote for serious people.

Cunha is also out. Fuck him.

youtube.com/watch?v=u0vpIuj8mLU

things are falling into place.