Should I buy

Should I buy

blacklivesmatter2016 or blacklivesmatter2017 domain?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Both

Buy both you greedy joo

2017, since you don't know what to do with it yet.

Why not both?

But I think 2017 will be a better investment. Unless the movement somehow disbands next year.

FYI they sell lists of searched domains so if you don't buy it now it will be squatted soon.

Buy them both and fill them with all the videos and pictures you'd normally see in a NiggNogger Hate thread on Sup Forums.

Both

Buy them all and redirect to GNAA

Ok I bought both. Now what do I put on them.

Horse pussy

ebin menes

Redpills about BLM

Get both... wtf.

Simple and triggering. Redirect to donaldjtrump.com/

ITT Sup Forums makes a website.

I'll be doing live updates at
blacklivesmatter2016 . cum

Dude, buy it and make it a site where you show the hypocrisy of their ways!

>First year 2.99 additional years 14.99
Some kikery right there

Remember the Tea Party?

BLM won't even exist this time next year. They're an election tool.

1and1 offers $1 .com domains for a year

youtube.com/watch?v=xFIG72iLRIc

One of these two.
Optional: Trump redirect will trigger them, charts and statistics about white on black violence might actually drive a few normies away. If the goal is to redpill normies though, it has to be more of a message of "help repair the black community instead of attacking the police." You have to go one step at a time or else normies won't receive the message, if you try to convince them blacks are inferior it's gonna drive away a lot of people.

Basically, make it clear that scapegoating cops isn't going to help the black community, and that blacks need stronger education, better neighborhoods to live in, and if anything more police enforcement to keep gangs off the streets. That in itself is not inherently racist and is supplying an actual solution instead of encouraging rampant chimpouts.

Also embed this somewhere
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Who is on our about me page?

All of them

Put Aunt Jemima on the front