A question for Brits

Are Scottish or Welsh people offended when you refer to them as "English" instead of "British"? Is it just a stereotype?

Yeah, a hell of a lot. Just don't do it, Especially scots, they'll throw their haggis at you.

English is a term used to describe the people who are conquered by every invading tribe in the history of the British Isles.

Welsh are English in this way.

Scotland is ethnically culturally and militarily superior and the distinctive hence must always be made

No just the Scots.

Welsh people won't like it and will probably correct you but a Scottish person will fucking curb-stomp you while crying "MUH HIGHLANDS"

How would you feel if I called you Russian?

It's a matter of accuracy.

>militarily superior
>Can't win their independence
Ireland is the only true Celtic country left. Come join us when you find your goolies again and declare independence.

what about whinging poms

Crimea river, Ukraine

No not really, they just correct you. It's not like it's an insult or something, it's just incorrect.

Like someone guessing what town you're from and being wrong, it's hardly something anyone is going to be upset about. Unless they are a retarded Scot whose entire sense of well being and identity is rolled up in being Scottish. Fucking losers.

Scots will turn blue and defecate deep-fried mars bars if you call them English.

Better than that is to call them Scotch, they really hate that.

>Ireland is the only true Celtic country left
No, Wales is. It actually has its language and kept it.

You? You have to revive it and spend money on it. Pathetic tbqh.

>Scots
>Superior
lol? Edward I made you his bitch, badly. Then you became England's bitch willingly 2 years ago.

You're probably the most pathetic "nation" in history and you're not Celts, you're nordic leftie cuckold weirdo freaks.

True Celtic? Well maybe after you got rid of those MNC's that don't pay much tax, those west African migrants and that beautiful euro. The country is pretty fucked, coming from an Irish myself.

don't be so envious mate
how does it feel to be financially and politically controlled by a country with 1/10 your population, whose racial heritage is still pure, and whose towns and cities are mostly white?
why are anglocucks (

>Scotland is ethnically culturally and militarily superior
Which is why the Capital of the UK is Edinburgh, right?

so commences 300 posts of internal
British conflict
just imagine what we could achieve if we directed this anger elsewhere together

Mate if I called you Russian instead of Ukranian would you not correct me?
Same thing goes for all the welsh/scots
English is an ethnicity m9

It's subjective - if they have an accent they'll probably be pissed about it but if they sound English they'll probably just correct you. Chances are if they sound English they grew up here.

This, why do we even hate on Scottish posters? Isn't every Scot here excluding the monthly SNP dipshit newfag redpilled and would kill Sturgeon if given a chance?

Calling the Welsh and Scots "English" doesn't make any sense. Real way to piss off a Scot is calling him Irish.

Anyway no "British" is no way offensive unless the person you're speaking to is a retard.

>financially and politically controlled

What have you been smoking ya dumb jock?

Edward 1 was probably the greatest monarch to have ever ruled the British Isles. He had a backbone, ambition, and wasn't afraid of Scotland like other monarchs. Also he was French (Top kek).
He won for a few decades m8, if you knew your history, before subsequent monarchs destroyed his achievements through their weakness.
There's a reason Scotland - which is also Anglo, Norse & Celt, with its minority population (1/10) has kept its culture throughout history. and it's that the people here are the strongest of all those who migrated to the British Isles
throughout our history.
Even now we get more and more rich southerners coming here in white flight

>whose racial heritage is still pure
lmao I could pull up about 5 ethnographic maps of europe based on numerous studies done in the last two centuries that shows that the scots have indeed been cucked by the anglo for quite badly. At least you don't have it as bad as the Irish, the majority of them are just Anglo-celtic mutts.

you know that on average, an Englishman is

>kept its culture throughout history
Why do you have a christian cross on your flag?

If Englishmen don't even have that much Anglo-Saxon blood in them then that must mean Welsh people are almost purely Celtic because every ethnographic map I've seen separates the Welsh from the English. Wales is depicted on these maps as almost entirely Celtic save for some places right on the border like Newport.

desu christianity > paganism

This

WHAT'S WRONG WITH WORSHIPING A TREE!?!?!?!

link some of them then
yeah we're all a bit different but not 100% Anglo to 100% non Anglo indigenous lol.

>Ukrainian education

My pleasure

Starting at 1855 (notice most of the scots are already long cucked)

To answer your question - if you're young or foreign, people probably won't be offended if you call Welsh/Scots "English".

If you're from the UK and old enough to know better, people will either a) be offended or more likely b) wonder why you're such a fucking idiot not knowing the difference.

This is about 1880

(notice the pink anglo fading in with the irish population now)

PINKED

ONLY WALES SOLDIERS ON

these aren't at all scientific, but rather anecdotal. go look at some real data

>all those anatolian greeks
Fuck you t*rkey

>these aren't at all scientific
>during a time where study about races of people wasn't even a taboo but rather a subject of great interest
>vs today
>the age of WE WAZ
I dunno mate I'm more inclined to agree with hundreds of years of shameless study about the subject vs your source which is probably a guardian article posted on the 24th of June.