Hey guys, I've been struggling with an idea lately and it's kind of eating me up inside

Hey guys, I've been struggling with an idea lately and it's kind of eating me up inside.

Is pepe the reincarnation of Kek or simply his prophet?

Once decided, how will we deal with dissenters?

Will this be the first schism in the church of Kek?

We all know that Kek was an ancient Egyptian god, a man with the head of a frog. But is Pepe Kek? Or is Pepe merely an incarnation of this ancient god?

Furthermore.. if Pepe is just an incarnation, is it right that we should worship him so? Should we not abstain from veneration of Pepe and instead focus our energies on Lord Kek

As usual, quads should be the deciding post

OH LORD OF ALL THAT IS MEME

PLEASE SHINE YOUR GREEN LIGHT UPON MY UNWORTHY SOUL

GRANT ME THE STRENGTH TO SEE THE HAPPENING

LET ALL OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE THE LORD OF QUADS

Our Pepe
Who art in kekland
Hallowed be thy dank

I'd say mainstreak Kek theology should go with Arianism.

As in Pepe is not Kek itself, but also not only his prophet.
Before Kek, Pepe was simply pepe, but at some point he became infused with the glory of the Meme (Theosis).

Pepe is the prophet of Kek

He brings the word of Shadilay

Kek was never a god. Kek was the prophet, possibly the first one, of the formless Great Chaos. He did not choose to become the prophet, he was chosen by the Great Chaos. Before that, he was a simple man, who was transformed into a frog-like being for reasons unknown. He lived in seclusion, but was known to many Ancient Egyptians, who, not completely aware of his origins, considered him one of the gods in their pantheon.

Kek was infused by the divine power of Great Chaos and acted like a living focus of the collective sheer willpower of his followers. A focus works as a catalyst for the reality-bending power of the followers' willpower to work.

Kek was technically immortal as long as his life-force was sustained by the faith of his followers. However, with the downfall of the Ancient Egyptian civilization, the worshipers of Great Chaos scattered to the sands, and Kek died.

Skip to modern times. Unknowingly, a lot of us reached out to Great Chaos these past few months. A new prophet was necessary. But times have changed, and Great Chaos adapts accordingly. An immaterial internet meme called Pepe was chosen as the new prophet, it being a frog was a symbolic nod to Kek. Pepe the Frog is not sentient, but performs the role of the worshipers focus just as well, catalyzing their collective willpower into the life-bending power we're all familiar by now.

Pepe is Kevin disguise

Most legit sounding one desu

bump this thread please
underrated thread
Shadilay

Divisive triviality.
Kek and Kuk submit to the light of Ra just as Dorje Shugden submits to the light of the Buddha

KEK IS PROJECTION OF INNER AUTISM THE STORY HAS NO REAL BASIS JUST SOME NEETS STRINGING BS TOGETHER FOR THEIR AUTIST AGENDAS

I've done my research.

It is also important to note that there have been attempts to tap into the power of Great Chaos in the past, most famously by the Thule Society is Nazi Germany. See picture related.
However, Nazis had the problem of their minds and hearts being divided between devotion to their homeland, their Fuhrer and their Christian God. The Great Chaos requires complete devotion, thus it's worshipers must be free of such Earthly constraints. Mostly atheistic Sup Forums, desperate for a cause, yet lacking a leader, were in a much better position to call out to the Great Chaos.

/thread

Kek is the god of chaos, and pepe is his instrument. PRAISE BE UNTO KEK

shit i dropped the dubs.
Here you go.

It seems there is no real consensus, as quads have not been reach yet.

The debate continues.

Pepe is a symbol - an homoamphibiomorphized avatar attached to the concept of KEK (King of Eternal Khaos), and entity/phenomenon defying our capability to actually understand it, as it is beyond of our reality.
As I see it, pulling some simplification or common belief to such thing is folly.
We Must Dissent.

He's like Jesus.

He is God incarnated as his own prophet.