Black People Hate Whites. Here is Proof

Want to know the pitfalls of working with white people? A Black organization made a list.

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

Evil ass colorblind crackers

Texas here.

I didn't need some fuddy duddy document to tell me that. All I had to do was try to hold a normal conversation with the right black person.

Thankfully, I've also met some very cool and chill ones in my lifetime. I've prayed for blessings for them.

No shit. Spend 5 minutes on a """peaceful""" BLM supporters twitter or instagram

Houston used to be a nice place to live.

Before the blacks infected the place.

>the Woodlands is still OK

I find the term 'colourblindness' hilarious when applied to race.

I am legitimately colourblind. Quite badly actually, it affects my day to day life often enough to be annoying.

Thing is my nose works - even if every person I met looked grey I could still smell them. Plus if someone is called 'keetchwah unbongogogog' it's safe to assume they suffer from hyper melanin disorder.

>get too friendly too fast
What the fuck?

Yeah this is why diversity doesnt work. Segregation when?

Not many people realize that Ferguson Missouri was all white (almost) in 1990.

Then they moved Blacks in the town when they located the projects in Ferguson.

Then the values of homes plummeted. White people who worked all their lives found their real estate worthless.

Because Blacks.

And Black crime.

And Black entitlement.

Wow they are redpilling people for us

When does any of this ever happen in a professional setting?

Exactly.

They might as well say, "Whites are too nice to us and try too hard to help us."

Whereas Whites worry about theft at work and then rape, robbery and murder in our everyday interactions with blacks.

>white people are evil if they attempt superiority
>they're also evil if they're Marxists
>they're also evil if they're genuinely nice to you

hahaha

Literally anything other than silence, compliance, and yessss masssaa is considered an aggression.

Emancipation was a mistake

Lincoln wanted repatriation.

Let them live in the homeland that the (((SHIP OWNERS))) wrenched them from.

>too friendly too fast

Oh shit yeah I forgot niggs have to be hostile to everyone at all times.

Except when they are getting awards for exceptional things like pic related.

the one on the left looks like he has some sort of uppity shit to say, desu I'd call that hostility.

He looks like a nice guy though

I must be lucky and spoiled or something because most black people I've worked with I've gotten along fine with. I still go out drinking and talk about anime and shit with this one jamaican guy from my last job.

>Act as if they know more about the experiences of people of color than people of color do

Have you ever discussed Africa with a Black person?

Most (all that I have known, really) have a vague idea that there are jungles and deserts and lions there. But that is about all they know.

Lets face it, most Blacks do not know what happened ANYWHERE before they were born.

A rarity, unfortunately.

Only uppity thing he's saying is "DID I DO THAT??"

Blacks have virtually nothing to complain about so they complain about nothing.

Whites fear things like pic related.

yeah the kids are older and he's dressed well. this guy is like the top 5% of black people.

Black people complain about eurocentric curriculum but dont pay any attention in school anyway. And then they blame it on low founding when the black kids when rather rap and fuck around than graduate

Ameriblacks are the most spoiled little brats on the fucking planet. ((Society)) bends over backwards to be politically correct and ignore their high rape and murder rates and they just spit in its face

>the Woodlands is still OK

And it always will be, the nigs and spics are stuck at 1960. They can't afford white man land.

>when they don't own their own whiteness
cucks and race traitors btfo

Black people complain in general. About everything.

Jesse Jackson actually complained that the reason Blacks did dismally on SATs was because there were no "relatable" word problems for Blacks in the test.

So the test-makers shrugged their shoulders and made word problems with Dante and Shaniqua.

Surprising no one, the Black scores were still in the shitter.

>Math is racist, then.

the girl on the right is "exhibit a: why I must never become a teacher"

Blacks don't actually want equality.

They hates whites even more than we hate them. The only acceptable whites to them are obedient, spineless, yes-men that comply with everything they say. If you're white, you're not allowed to have a voice.

How do you deal with blacks? Move to the whitest areas, you can't live or associate yourself with them. They ruin everything everywhere they go. Unfortunately, there probably won't be many majority white areas soon.

You would exercise manly self control, user.

Pic unrelated.

You know who's responsible for this?

Meh. It's a stupid list, but the approach I normally take when interacting with non-whites is to simply treat them as a person, albeit one who happens to a bit darker or more tan than myself. I grew up in the United States but have been living in India for a year - while I'm certainly not oppressed, a lot of folks do try to financially exploit me. I'm at a point where I'm quite used to and comfortable being a minority. Unless I'm in a travelers' hostel or an area popular with backpackers, like Delhi's Paharganj or a big monument, I'm usually the only white guy around.

I treat Indians like Indians, because they are Indians. I'll poke fun at their culture in a friendly way, as they do to me as well. Being colorblind or trying to act a particular way around non-whites is idiotic. They have their culture and I have mine, even if it's not as focused or well-preserved as others.

Having said that, I've always had a hard time feeling comfortable around black people.

True. Blacks hate us and complain about everything that isn't 100 percent servile behavior from Whites.

The bitter irony is that Blacks don't respect Whites who are servile though.

but WEWUZKANGS
>thinks an entire continent is one race
>doesn't even know that africa is full of distinct ethnocultural groups, just like the 20 different types of asian
>because geographic isolation
>the same reason why there aren't any black people currently or historically north of the saharan desert

and don't dare bring up the "slave coast" or the dutch, portuguese, or oy gevalt gods chosen merchants.

we focus so much of world history on africa but nothing fucking happened there until whitey showed up already in the industrial age. go to your local museum and check out it's giant permanent africa exhibit. every "artifact" is under 200 years ago. there are cars and airplanes older than iron spears part of africa's "cultural heritage"

Basketball-Americans

>that waist
>that face

thanks for memeing my chastity in the face of temptation, user. it shall be so.

>"DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN RACES"
>"BUT DON'T"

>"GODDAMN WHITES, CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT"
>"HELP I'M BEING SYSTEMATICALLY OPPRESSED"

What I'm reading is that niggers hate liberal cucks and actually want us to be nazis.

Yeah, I can't envision myself living in Houston. It just looks like a big, depressing city.

And after that credit union leadership conference, some corroborating anecdotes from close friends, and a number of threads here, it can only be true.

Try living in Alief...

So fucking what? That women is around 1% of the worlds entire population and has absolutely destroyed her genetic legacy, thousands of years of selective breeding gave her those unique traits and now they are lost forever.

Who gives a shit if he's nice or not. She is helping to destroy her own people..

Shes like a 5/+10 you flyover fag

Its funny hows "neo nazis" like Sup Forums have far fewer standards for acceptable blacks than "non racist" black people have for acceptable whites

Based pseudo poo

Not much about doing actual work on that list.

This.

Blacks desperately need to clean up their own houses before complaining that whites are too nice to them.

They wont though. Blacks are only getting worse.

Black People are difficult to work with when they:

1: Don't do any work unless you're watching them like a hawk

2: Don't do anything properly requiring it to be done again by someone else

3: Are impossible to fire no matter how lazy and incompetent they are because of diversity quotas

4: Complain constantly for little to no reason

5: Steal things from work

6: Come to work drunk or high

7: Don't come to work at all

That's the trick. Once you recognize they will always hate you, it opens up a brand new world.

>expect that their "good" intent will always outweigh the negative impact of their actions

Not another "it's your fault that people from the past owned slaves, way before you were born" episode.
So just another nigger being a nigger.
Any news?

>GADDAM WHITE PEPUL WITH THEM GODDAMN PROGRESSIVE WORK ATTITUDES.
WE

I'm American and a lot of my good friends back home are refugees, albeit the secular and well-educated sort. One is in medical school and another is working with the United States government in an African country for two years. I make fun of my Iraqi friend when he acts like a typical Arab, as well as my Russian-Turkish friend for being too afraid to smoke or eat pork around his family.

Being colorblind is fucking stupid. People aren't just the same, and the differences between us are part of what makes the world interesting, in ways both good and bad.

most racial tension comes from this modern spineless form of racism from yankee cucks "lifting up" the american negro for the 140th year in a row cuz he can't do it himself ya know.

this is what this "study" is shitposting about; your mom's liberal friend who goes on edge/changes her mannerisms and vocal meter the second anyone darker than coffee creamer enters the room. Because they are interacting with the competent upper 10% of african americans and "I don't see race" racists are inherently treating them like Sup Forums treats tyquisha at the welfare office.

i live in the shitty melting pot of south florida and interact with blacks daily. I'd be a textbook "racis" because I have 22 years of experience dealing with north american street apes, but I don't treat anyone I meet without a basic level of respect. No "problems" with dealing the blacks in the workforce because according to the "beyond diversity resource center" I "own my whiteness"

>SHEIT FACTS AND STATUSTUCKS BE RAYCIS NIGGUH, WHYTEMAYUN INVENTED DAT SHEIT TO KEEPZ UZ DOWNXZ N SHEIT.
I fucking hate niggers.
Worst part?
They're only 10-15% of your country.
And even THAT is too many already.

Excellent list user.

Some variations:

>Come to work late and expect to be paid for a full day.

>Take an hour and a half for lunch, blame traffic, and leave at the same time anyway.

Is this bullshit about hair an American thing, a woman thing or just a meme? Apparently blacks think whites are obsessed with their hair, in fact they seem to think we are obsessed with them in general.
I wonder if lack of humility or ego is tied to IQ because that would explain a lot.

worked with a BLM negress at a law firm, she did the following:
1) Stole packages of printer paper "for school"
2) Napped at her desk
3) Blasted headphones in both ears and ignored anyone talking to her
4) Wrote affidavits in such a shit manner that I'd have to rewrite all of them
5) Freaked out when she overhead a woman saying "whatchu talkin' about, Willis?" to another employee
6) Caused a huge stink when she was finally fired, claiming it was because we were all racist

She was also a complete psychopath who believed she was being gangstalked by the police and her ex-boyfriend, and finally started claiming that she was only hired at the job because the CEO somehow was part of this and wanted to make her life miserable.

The creators of Boondocks were right after all.
>Ay cracka, don't ignore me.
>This is a perfect opportunity to throw your life away!

>Africa_ethnic_groups_1996
Fucking this.

What the fuck, niggers are literally Feminism: The Race

I actually know a fucking Somali, who said that he was hired just to be fired.

Can you imagine how fucking important you have to think you are, that someone goes out of their fucking way to seek an uneducated nigger just to have the opportunity to fire them.

>my fucking face when

Inside of their minds

This happened nearby a few days ago

>tfw spanish white and always been called white boy and bullied by blacks

They use to pick on me in highschool and always skimp me out of weed because they think I am a bitch.

>niggers want us to be nazis

Well, than we should have the courtesy to do as they wish.

>and no media coverage of it
wew

Post is fake and gay. Black people don't work.

>ayo fuckin dumbass crackas just cuz u tryna fight racism n sheeeeeit dont mean imma like u aight u still a punkass bitch
>ayo all dese crackas aint helpin us fight racism n sheeeeit wtf yo why dey so racis yo?

>Well, than we should have the courtesy to do as they wish.

That stat includes people that are like 1/8 black too. We are fucked

Even if you confront niggers with stuff like your pic, they'll just laugh about it or blame whites.

post yfw he got shot by a black officer

Narcissism. you see its prevalent in ameriblack """"""culture""""""

Can we start a race war? I would L O V E to torture some africans and hear them scream for mercy while I slowly KILL THEM MWAAHAHAHHAHAHha

KEK this reminded me of my SJW lefty cousin going on a rant about black oppression and why we need to be "better allies to people of color". She grew up in a 98% white area, I grew up in a majority black area. I told her I don't give a fuck about niggers or their mostly self-inflicted problems. She was SHOCKED. I don't get why these stupid fucking leftists can't see how much black people really despise them no matter what they do.

>Expect to be appreciated by people of color when they work against racism.

NU-MALES & FEMINISTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I know right wtf even, how lazy and degenerate can a race get? Abo's and niggers are the worst.

>practice colorblindness

Unless youre good friends with him/her i would never buy weed from random blacks they usually only smoke low grade mid anyway

>Black People Hate Whites. Here is Proof

I thought this was common knowledge..

Whats your cousins name, facebook profile, ssn, cvc, and credit number?

holy shit I never knew, thanks for correcting my shit up op

>Making fun off war veterans.
>Handicapped at that.
The, fucking, worst, apes ever.

Damn. She is truly devoid of empathy.

>Most Blacks are devoid of empathy, though some can fake it

how fucking childish do you have to be not to like any person color, seriously why cant we stop being retarded, I hate retarded ghetto people as much as the other guy, but seriously they have to make a long list of why they hate whites.

Sometimes the black neighborhoods are the only places you can get weed. But yes I know, I have been jumped by a pack of them for 10$ of weed once, and a bunch of other stuff.

Pitfalls of working with Black people:
1. They don't.

Also they always try to get me to buy crack

Ok now that I think about it I just blindly grabbed it off of facebook

>29 things entirely removed from the actual process of performing work
What a shock.

Oh it's another blacks are clearly delusional thread.

>people of color
How many times?

>you don't know what it's like to be black
Who gives a shit. stop breaking the law and constantly murdering people. nobody cares what it's like to be you, nor should we be expected to care. Just do your fucking job and shut your ass up.

Incidently that long list shows that they hardly get any work done if they're busy creating all that bullshit in their heads.

>speaking for people of color
nobody wants to speak for you we would rather that you shut the fuck up and/or go back to your countries..

So they basically want us to hate them and try to genocide every poc?
>cant be nice to them, thats racist
>cant be sympathetic towards them, thats racist
>cant express an interest in their culture, thats racist
>cant try and refute them, thats racist
People with that mindset literally give white people no other option but to hate them and want them removed, and then they complain about that too.

Race war when?

Honest to god I would love to see these niggers last a day when the military is involved. A pack of niggers cant take out a tank or jet planes!!!

Wrong. White hippy faggots always have good weed

The only thing that isn't racist is segregation.

Lost

this is what happens when you take a black person that "does" work and puts them in a workplace environment where everyone knows black people don't work.

rather than deal with the fact that your society has pigeonholed itself as MD2020 drinking niggers, just blame white people for "racism"
>be moderately normal oreo
>enter the workforce from the liberal echo chamber of highschool/college where a competent black is treated like a unicorn
>first time you have to deal with the reputation your race has built for itself
>pc cucks genuflecting to you with one hand while making sure you aren't stealing, high, or drunk with the other
>get irate
>work through the "racism" to better the reputation of blacks?
>nope, get angry at whitey and reinforce dem negative stereotypes
>every
>time
every black person who went to my high school's magnet program (that forced you to have a 2.5gpa or above, so like 5 of them in a 200 person upper class after second semester "academic probation" cases were weeded out all the nigger freshmen) who I still have on my normie facebook have such a racial chip on their shoulder because of two faced cucks and the white mans workforce.

Clearly racism is the reason they murder and rape