Why does Sup Forums want to control women?

look at this girl, her family must have brainwashed her to conform to their traditional standards, but then she went to college and was free to express herself. What exactly is wrong with that? People should be able to think for themselves. Its honestly pretty autistic that Sup Forums think women need to be subservient to men, they are human with real emotions just like you and I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkPlcgY1ya4
youtube.com/watch?v=lnSRUHYD5Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=NBq1-TGgfNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is blundery years in reverse

This is so depressing...

I love feminism. It irrevocably places marks of shame upon the faces and bodies of the unworthy.

I hate those jean shorts. It seems like every woman wears them

No one wants to control people, but some things are not to be accepted as the norm

What really gets me is that people like her drop a happy life for a demonstrably wrong ideology that makes the life of its adherents miserable.

I think that women convert other women to radical feminism because they want others to suffer the way they do.

she's a teenager in a liberal society. let her grow, and if you're religious, be reasonble toward her and try to show her that traditional belief systems can be like good parents; they make you do things you might not understand right now for your success.

The only demonstrably wrong ideology is Christianity mate

Does that mean that Islam and Zoroastrianism are correct?

>mfw I'm 99% sure I dated the girl in OPs pick for 3 years
>Bitch got me arrested though....so...

Put it where it goes.

Would fuck

>Christianity is wrong but feminism isn't.

>beautiful girl has an easy life
>does whatever she wants and nobody says anything
>"I'm goign to be a feminism major!"
>"that's great dear. Do whatever your heart desires"
>over the course of 4 years destroys her beauty
>life becomes harder and she has no fucking clue why
And the cycle continues...

Its a phase, as long as they get a good hard helping of Vitamin D before their ovaries shrivel up they can be turned. But if they pass that point, they become bitter gender studies professors that will indoctrinate the next generation. So remember to do your part Sup Forums, give them the D.

Option A:
>do exactly what parents want
Option B:
>do exact opposite of what parents want because "muh rebellion"

Those both sound pretty shitty, I'd like the middle ground please.

Rather a partner that know her place in the family than a blue haired bag of screams or a submissive yes-woman.

The issue is to gain a semblance of the former I'd have to go back in time.

Expressing one self is not wrong. Being liability to society is. As long as she has education, is a productive and helps society, she should be allowed to do whatever she wants.

Problem is that society encourages this kind of behavior and therefore people are going down this path. You have to understand that she was brainwashed to think that this is "freedom", Coloring your hair, getting tattoes, drinking are all symptoms of todays "freedom".

Instead of learning our kids that freedom isnt about "do whatever you want to do", but "do whatever you want to do while you help the society". Most of these liberals think only induvidual freedom matters. What they forget is that there can be no freedom, if you are a slave.

Give me this and gimmedats are poison in a society. People are encouraged to divide everything. They are encouraged to destroy every sense of community. They are encouraged to belive only one selfs happiness matters.

Traditional standards are there because these standards encourage healty life, productive workes and society. and good families. Can liberals have good families, healty life and be productive worked? Some can, most cant as the liberal mindset is all about induvidual prosperity. Therefor they will teach their kids that only their induvidual rights matter. Encourage drinking, drugs, sex, party, single parents, imorality etc. Anything goes as long as "you dont hurt other people".

What they dont understand is that alltho they dont hurt other people, they hurt the prosperity of a society. Society becomes unproductive, low birthrates, degenerate and is free to get influenced and taken over by other stronger societies.

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country." - John F. Kennedy

Todays problem is all the leftist paracites that are only intrested in gimmedats.

>I think that women convert other women to radical feminism because they want others to suffer the way they do.

Hardcore feminists are angry dykes taking a shit on everything wholesome, the others are just clueless idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkPlcgY1ya4

youtube.com/watch?v=lnSRUHYD5Ts

It's all cancer.

And then that girl went back to her SJW nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=NBq1-TGgfNo

Plus, it's essentially a huge sign that says "I have daddy issues and all holes are a go"

Your assumptions are wrong, the most degenerate cities like Seattle and San Francisco are also the most innovative and productive. The most religious part of America (Deep South) is a third world hell hole. Religion has NOTHING to do with productivity in America, and the evidence actually proves it is a barrier to productivity

Id date the one on the right except lose the glasses

The good news is it's mostly a phase for most. It's normal for someone young to go off and fall in to whatever is currently cool and fashionable. It's the really dumb or mentally damaged ones that are still dying their hair pink past 30.

>mfw feminism is an unending ride just like mlp,furryism and Sup Forums