Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20120314/41325
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me
We could make people.behave no matter their race
And get rid of alt right and the left

> be an able king
> give power to usually spoiled, invalid child because muh family
> a lifetime of struggle lost, dynasties die to decreasing marginal return of hereditary

instead of

> be an institution
> have a common code of conduct or belief
> create an environment where the capable can rise
> can exist for thousands of years

>Summarum: collective power wielding is sustainable, individuals are mortal

the only way I could accept a monarchy is if I'm the king or in direct connection to him, otherwise fuck them

Your descendants are not guaranteed to be able to rule properly. And if a revolution occurs, the consequences will be severe, see the october russian revolution

Most powerful monarchy in the world reporting in.

What about in ancient Germanic custom where you elected the king? The Germanic tribes on the continent and the Anglo-Saxons in England early on did that.

Elective monarchy is best monarchy

The monarch does not rule per se. They have an incredible number of advisors who are well versed. The monarch unites the nation under a common head of state without divisions of political allegiance.

I love the Queen.

>Germany should reinstate its monarchy to speak to people’s emotions, make them proud of their country and even encourage them to have babies, according to Prince Philip Kiril of Prussia, great-great grandson of the last Kaiser.

thelocal.de/20120314/41325

>Elective monarchy is best monarchy
Is it piss

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

how is electing king different from electing a president? just give president more power and lifelong term and there it is

I should be King of Iraq to be honest.

I think its more about who votes
Also then the King doesn't need to pander to the mob every 4 years

>have inbred child as a royal couple
>retard literally rules a country

Truly the pinnacle of government

Not an absolute monarchist, but I respect the Crown.

What IS there to do in iraq anyways?
Legit question. I'm guessing alcohol is banned?

A true monarch does rule absolutely, just because he asks knowledgeable people rather than blindly take any decision doesn't make him not a ruler.

I hear that you mud people decide who becomes Sultan by how many goats a candidate can rape in a given time, mirroring Mohammed's (PBUH) feat, where he violated 1000 goats in 10 minutes. What a fascinating culture.

Alcohol was made legal here by the Americans, government goes through periods of trying to ban it and then giving up.

It is actually normally decided by how many people you can kill / marry into alliance with.

If your child ends up spoiled its usually your fault

King is elected from family, it's not an 'election' per se, it was gavelkind choosing of potential heirs

No government is guaranteed to have able successors

Thank goodness that inelegance is inheritable and monarchies tend towards eugenic and civilizing laws

>I want my entirely life to be dominated by a guy whose only qualification is that his dad did the same thing to my dad: the ideology

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

We don't need absolute monarchy. Just as bad as absolute democracy. Simply need to rescind universal suffrage. Give the vote to male taxpayers over the age of 25 and leftism will never return.

True authority originates in heaven tho.

>We don't need absolute monarchy.
Erm yes we do, right now we actually do. Governments keep pissing around and being cucks to kikes and mudscums. We need a full blown REMOVE BAGEL AND KEBAB King to rule and execute all traitors in government that funnel money off for whores and gucci wallets filled with cocaine.

It is needed and you damn well know it is.

Constitutional Monarchy is the best form of government. I would take it over any other.

if a monarchy is so great then why on earth are there no true, absolute monarchies left? (inb4 jews).

Ah yes, a very impressive argument my friend
>true monarch
Meaningless phrase. Of course they have a huge amount of power however, dare they utilise it in an extreme way that goes against the will of the people they risk uprisal. In a constitutional monarchy they are there to unite the people and give the nation a common leader to respect and be represented by regardless of political persuasion. The current queen has the power to disappoint the prime minister, reverse acts of Parliament and even declare war however these powers have not been used since Queen Anne. I don't mean to argue that a monarchy is necessary however, the U.K.s constitutional monarchy has been in place since its creation and I believe it has helped in securing our position as the longest reigning free parliamentary democracy in the world.

Nah they chose him from a pool of people. Obviously nobles or war heroes but still.

Most of the flaws of hereditary monarchy can be solved by a single child psychologist. Deeming a single potential heir as unfit to rule due to mental deficiencies would not be that difficult.

This is true.

> Give the vote to male taxpayers over the age of 25

proposing such irl sounds like a perfect political suicide.

>the king is just going to let a psychologist tell him his son is unfit to rule

lol

If your king is elected, does not hold power indefinitely until death or deposed by force/coup d'etat, and has checks and balances against it, why call it a king?

>Stuck with Obama as President
>able to kick him out after 4 years if enough votes, otherwise 8 years and get a new candidate if the system isn't 100% rigged.

>Stuck with Obama as king
>Nothing you can do except armed insurrection and revolt.

Monarchists are 'ideas guys' like communists - their perfect infallible system works because their monarch will naturally always be the smartest and coolest and agree with everything the monarchist supports and believes. Someone selling you an infallible perfect utopian system is a snakeoil salesman. No such thing exists when it comes to governance so you need a governmental system which allows for the greatest ability to remedy the issues that develop. And it's been known since ancient times the most stable and successful government is one where you have a strong centralized executive with some king-like vestiges but which is not a king, with a strong aristocratic regime able to check and challenge it, and yet means for the proletariat to express themselves and their interests - particularly as a counterweight to the aristocracy (the rise of absolute monarchism was on the backs of monarchies looking to yeomen and middle class burghers who owed more loyalty and mutual interest to the crown).

Constitutional Monarchy is great if you already have one (England). Bad idea if you try and establish one where there was none because it will be fruit from the poisonous tree (American constitutional monarchy? Enjoy your Yeb! or Chelsea monarch)

No they don't nigger. Eugenics were a feature of the turn of the century and greatly practiced by democracies and constitutional monarchies where the king had almost zero power. Monarchies produced the 'eugenics' of the Habsburgs or the Romanovs.

The problem is the people around the child, they feed the "little emperor" syndrome by fawning and being "yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir" retards, take for example that game of thrones clip where Joffrey is acting like a spoiled little cunt and Tywin puts him in his place.

That's how you deal with brutish children, they have to be taught harsh lessons at an early age, that is if they are acting like cunts at an early age.

You had a King

You killed him off cause "muh anglo conspiracy" and him wanting to turn Iraq into Jordan, remember?

King Trump ftw. Also I am blood relation of one of the founders should I get noble status?

I'd sooner accept fascism over monarchism because at least fascism has a much less primogeniture-motivated philosophy for succession, nor an infantile worship and fetishism of blood and lineage when done right.

And for monarchies - succession by most favored and able son rather than primogeniture? Great idea. Look at how it worked for Rome. You had the great emperors of the late 1st to late 2nd century and then it took ONE sentimental motherfucker to completely screw the pooch and upend the entire system and rapidly lead to the chaos of the 3rd century crisis.

You want an absolute ruler get a fascist, not a monarchist.

Monarchists are complete cuckolds.

Oh yes sir, pls rule my country illegitimately by appealing to God!

It's not just that the president has less executive power. A president is going to owe his/her allegiance to whoever foots the bill in each election, and then 4 or 8 years later they're out of office and the nation's direction is up for grabs again. It's too chaotic, with too many setbacks. A hereditary monarch with strong executive power (and ONLY executive power) can truly embody the spirit of the kingdom and keep it moving forward in a consistent direction. Mandatory military service, enough power to remain free of the elected legislative body's control, and the best available education will go a long way towards bringing up adequate monarchs.

>Donald of the House Trump, the First of His Name, King of the Yankees, the Dixies and the Overseas Territories, Lord of the Fifty States and Protector of the Realm

Long live Her Majesty Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and of Her other Realms and Territories Queen, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith!

You seem to be assuming we'd use that as an argument. Refer to
Also get the fuck out of Britain if you hate it

George III was a ranting lunatic and not fit to rule. I don't miss him at all.

>Please government, please spend my tax £'s on Eastern European rent boys!

>PLEASE I BEG YOU! IMPORT MORE OF PIC RELATED!!!!

Fuck off back to the Republic of Ireland if Republics are so fucking wonderful. Oh wait no, you won't do that will you? You're like communism, you want us brought down to your scrub, low life, cock dwelling level.

Cunt off you piece of trash.

Clearly, Her Majesty has the blessing of KEK.

add on Conqueror of the GOP

Yeah you miss him, you miss him very much. I know you do and it's okay America, your tears say more than real evidence ever could.

>be an able monarch
>Teach your children to be fair and listen to their advisers
>Have a stable political family with strong ideals for milleniums e.g. british royal family
>Peoples happiness increase due to no corruption
>People willing to fight for army
>People don't riot

instead of

>Be an institution
>introduce laws to benefit you and your already rich friends
>Corruption trickles down the political ladder
>Often crumbles from riots
>People fed up, refuse to enlist in army

Last I checked Oliver Cromwell wanted a democracy but instead chose corruption and a weak democratic system

lel I'm going nowhere lads. If you care about the nobles that much you can rot in the gulag with them.

There are more pro monarchists in this country than Recucklican Muslims.

If anyone is going to rot in a gulag it's you and your kind.

;^)

>Last I checked Oliver Cromwell wanted a democracy

>Muslims

Ebin. Most of them love Liz

>there are people who actually think that ruling a nation just because you were born into this specific family, no other reason whatsoever is good

Nah, they don't. Muslims only worship the Khalif and Mohammed. The house of Saud isn't even wanted in Saudi Arabia but they have too much power.

Abdullah of Jordan and his family? Yeah Muslims want them dead too. Along with pretty much every other Monarch around the world. But nice try, Muslims are Recucklicans that follow only the Khalif.

Try again Abdul Rasheed.

>I can't analyse arguments and feel the need to misrepresent my political adversary's opinions.

I believe hereditary rule can work as long as the monarch has more than two sons in case of offspring retardation and instills good values and leadership skills through grooming. Let's face it, ex officio dictatorships would constantly face a culture of cut-throatness and undesirable political maneuvering. With hereditary rule, would be malevolent tyrants wouldnt have a choice but to obey the monarch.