toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

One Piece story
pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

Tweeting info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

New Samurai Jack season
toonami.tumblr.com/post/134405148218/adult-swim-is-excited-to-announce-that-jack-is

FLCL news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-24/toonami-to-co-produce-2-new-flcl-seasons/.100222

DBZ news
animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2016-12-08/english-dub-of-dragon-ball-super-anime-series-set-to-premiere-on-adult-swim-toonami-january-7-2017-at-8-p.m-and-11-30-p.m-et/.109651
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-07/dragon-ball-z-kai-buu-saga-to-air-on-toonami/.109619

Gundam news
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-29/gundam-unicorn-re-0096-to-run-on-toonami-starting-january/.109313

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/adultswimdynsched/asXml/14.EST.xml
adultswim.com/adultswimdynsched/asXml/15.EST.xml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FIRST!

>thw toonami gets to BITES ZA DUSTO

So when is Demarco going to air the Nekopara OVA? Winky face.

THIRD FOR BIG ZAM

>Finally back to watching Dragon Ball on tv with the family
>with all of us waiting for something to happen
good times

Best OP tonight?

why the fuck did you make a new thread?

HYPE
Y
P
E

Super was fucking terrible. Can't believe you guys lap this shit up with a smile, and are excited to do it again in a few hours

Also, you got the number wrong. This should be #2.

THREAD #2 BEFORE 9

THREAD #2 BEFORE 9

THREAD #2 BEFORE 9

HOLY SHIT DEMARCO DID IT

Says you.

Because the other one was at bump limit newfag

>put new show at 8
>WOW THERE WAS DISCUSSION

Best Girl never dies.

It's amazing how much better the dub of Dragon Ball is better than the Japanese version. I can't even sit through a whole episode of the Jap of DB Super because the voices make me want to vomit. The dub is godly and holy fuck do the voices sound so much more natural in English. Funimation really nailed the Dragon Ball dub

t. pedro

I forgot Super was airing earlier, oh well.

kuck la kuck spammer shit is beyond old, your garbage show ended over a year ago, get over it

Reminder that last weeks music video was botched because Demarco didn't air this one

But can she Help my crippling loneliness?

>Murata
>Similar
The man uses a hyper realistic style while keeping the typical trappings of the style. Read Eyeshield 21 with good scans and realize how fucking much detail he puts into each part of the body and conveying motion.

>One Punch man
>not generic anime artstyle
Yeah because all those spiky haired bishonens are soo different.
It looks the same as every other manga

>JoJo
>not generic anime artstyle
Jesus fuck part 1-3 are all generic 80's style

This is bait right?

We'll never get to see Carrot animated.

That and the ratings weren't near as high as the best episodes of OPM.

No, because she's mine. Shoo, shoo. Go get your own.

the only newfag here is you, the block doesn't start until 11:30, the 8PM thread goes to page 10 before a new thread is started, or is made at 11:20. TTG is just being a retard because >muh super

You're beginning to realize how fucking terrible the Dragonball mouthbreather fanbase is.

begone you swine

>4
Didn't we get 11:30 back?

so who's excited for Little Witch Academia soon?

here's proof to the schedule changes (including an hour of classic AS on Sundays and Samurai Jack after DBS at 8:30 on Saturday) adultswim.com/adultswimdynsched/asXml/14.EST.xml
adultswim.com/adultswimdynsched/asXml/15.EST.xml (I don't think this works on Safari but it does on Chrome and Firefox)

good, she's a shit

(you)

>The man uses a hyper realistic style while keeping the typical trappings of the style
And? It still looks like generic anime, he's really good but it doesn't make his style or what he's going for different. They're still the same as other anime characters.

I have eyeshield right here I don't need you to tell me how his art is.

The best time of the week has finally arrived! And I'm glad we're back to the normal lineup after weeks of marathons. Too bad Super takes a few episodes to get going. I'm gonna like hearing everything in "proper" voices.

Ah yes it has begone

fake and gay

Except if you weren't a newfag you would know we used to hit thread 3 before Toonami started back in the day. Page 10 rule only started with discussion slowed way down and threads didn't hit bump limit till 30 mins before Toonami. With 3 hours left till it starts there is plenty of time for the old thread to be pushed off before Toonami actually starts

What's the highest rated show to air on Toonami? Do you think the debut of Dragon Ball Super will top it? I mean, it's new Dragon Ball on Toonami. That's a match made in heaven and oozes nostalgia

Where's the stream?

>hyper realistic style
>Murata
Please stop, you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.

>le I don't like anime/manga BUT this series I happen to enjoy is so different and cool amirite guise

Kill yourself, read more manga.

>past performance is an indicator of future results

fucking newfag

Kai at a little over 2mil
AgK at second place with 1.8mil

Having 2 air times will probably prevent breaking either record

so is Stardust Crusaders gonna premiere after the end of season 1?

You do realize what actual photorealism is right?

Most of us don't, but that has never stopped us before, and it sure as hell ain't stopping us now!

Could Goku beat Heihachi

>Murata
>hyper realistic style

Jesus fuck kill yourself retard

Not unless the ratings go up

>AgK

fucking best girl cannot be topped

Surprised in all of the times this has been posted, no one has ever found that chick.. Anyway, how was everyone's week?

Oh I forgot I had wiped the cache

Thanks for posting, now I can filter you again

she's down at the ocean

The page 10 rule is relatively new, it only started after the new rules for how many active threads an OP could have. If he spammed new threads before the block started he'd only be able to make new threads for the first 2 or so shows before hitting the cap. So we stayed in the first thread til it hit page 10 or the block started to preserve TGG's thread count.

no (you)

Jojo's killing Toonami

This. Might have done it only being at 11:30.

I definitely see is contending for a top 10 spot though. Only this week though. Hype and slow start episodes will slow it down

Yes?
End of Dragonball Goku could beat pretty much any fighting game character outside Orochi, Power of Nothingness Ryu, Oni, Shao Khan and Shinnok

There is nothing "realistic" about Murata's style. He draws the exact same stylized characters and backdrops as everybody else. He just draws them better. Murata is exceptionally skilled in what you call the "generic anime style". The fact you claim to hate that style but then say you like shows that use it shows you have no clue what you're talking about.

It's in the air right now. This new arc needs a big numbers boost to guarantee going straight into SC

Given how badly Jojo is performing I seriously doubt it. This is what Jojofags deserve after hyping their show up, half of them probably never even watched the first two parts.

Relatively uneventful. An old CP site I thought I brought down is back up again. And of course it's based in Vietnam, so the police can't help, and the Vietnamese won't.

Nice edge there, kid. Come back when you have a real argument.

>wake up
>go grab a pizza from town
>forget the time
>9:20 when I get home
>only 63 posts
whew

You take down CP sites for money? Interesting.

>TGG makes the thread early and fucks up the numbering
Is this an imposter using TGG's name?

This is Thread 2

This is actually the second thread. TGG forgot to number it properly.

No, I do it for free. It's a form of entertainment I guess. That and I hate pedophiles.

This is thread number 2
TGG misnumbered

We're already on thread 2 dickcheese. TGG ain't what he used to be and fucks up the numbering almost every week now though.

So like most Saturdays these past few weeks?

>he does it for free

You got diddled?

Do you know what happened to Johnny Gosch?

>Roger gets transported to the DC universe
What happens?

yeah

doing god's work user

Who here /shotaxshota/?

Gwei or hope your cable provider allows AS simulcast.

no one, stop fucking asking

shota>loli

>AnXEmptyXThreat
Yeah, I think that episode ends with a pretty alright Killua moment

We don't know.

If ratings pick up a bit, then probably a week after Season 1.

But if they don't, they'll probably air another show in its place and then air Part 3 after its done.

No, thankfully I have never suffered that fate. I have known people who did though.

And as for Gosch, I have studied the Franklin case quite closely. I'm not sure where the truth lies, but it's disturbingly fascinating.

Deus Vult, user.

yo

Good taste, user.

Yo.

>Gwei
link?

Don't see why not.

>Das Boot
>Ending with them all sailing off into the sunset
Nein.

Fuck dude that's more than enough spoonfeeding, figure the rest out yourself

Do you like Bub's Baggers?

When

It's alright

Yes.

Never

That is true,If you think about it any box could have vibrators or dildos in it.

Do you go after jailbait sites too?