Sup Forums isn't actually Christian right?

its 2016, if you still believe in magic sky faries then you need to get a mental health evaluation

I'm a fedora-fag, but "current year" is not a good argument.

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Nah m8 I'm half Buddhist half Kekist

Neither is Christ fags calling us Fedoras.

Probably an even worse argument than "it's (current year)".

Rubbish.
Faith is the act of regression from reality.

the more i see this brought up the more i believe religion should be completely separate from politics. it shouldn't be enforced by the government one way or the other and people should have a complete PERSONAL freedom to exercise and criticize it. i see a lot of division between religious right and non religious right with the only difference being god. the fact is there are more important issues then religion and focusing on it will just cause unnecessary split in our own community. i used to be really anti religion but i've since seen a lot of people who believe in the same rights/freedoms as i do and it in no way hurt that they were religious.
(i'm of course not talking about islam which is more of a political activism group than religion)

>IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>HEY EVERYONE, DID YOU KNOW IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

You've yet to disprove it or prove it was something a bit different factually, and your non-objective attitude regarding the situation makes you worse than the "sky fairy believers."

Lurk until you're a real man.

Define "reality", please.

what is this? a cuckservative of some sorts?

It's even more than that.

For the United States of America, here we are claiming to appreciate religious freedom, yet our legal system is based on Judeo-Christian principles? What? What sense does that make? I'm not saying they are bad principles, per se, but that defeats the purpose of religious freedom.

As a Christian, I never once belittled somebody for not believing my faith. Sure I tried to witness as well as a blessed man can, but acting like a douchebag is just putting up a wall of hatred between God's communique and people of other faiths.

why did GOD let HITLER be destroyed?!

Please return to your website of origin.

posting pictures of hats is the best argument they got

I'd like to say the same thing to you, considering there were zero Christfags on Sup Forums ten years ago. You people are retarded, and every time you fuckers make a post you confirm that.

there are basically zero today, the few there are are just very vocal and or are being ironic

If you believe its all bullshit due to one fact brought to you from a society that has repeatedly shown itself to be dishonest, biased, outright liars...bribeable and corrupt....then you only need fox news for truth....

>Thinks people are crazy for believing in God.

>Thinks transgenders are sane.
>Thinks homosexuals are sane.
>Thinks abortion is sane.

>The burden of proof is with people that want to deny something I made up to not be disprovable because its invisible and not measurable.

You don't see any flaw in this kind of logic?

Religious people baffle me. Some of them can be logical and empirical when it comes to other topics, but as soon as you criticize their religious beliefs, logic and empiricism go out the window.

If we view the existence of God as a theory, which is all it is actually, we can conclude it's a shitty theory. It's unfalsifiable. Believers even use this as an argument saying "Well you can't prove that God doesn't exist because he's X (X usually being outside the nature of reality, the observable universe, works in mysterious ways, etc.), so I choose to have faith".

Whenever I see this image posted I assume the poster is a reddit tourist, anyone else?

The world that you are able to scientifically observe.
Conciousness is just a product of chemical process. Love and other emotions too.

>1 post by this kike

You can't get God into a laboratory to measure or experiment on God. Thus, at best, science must remain agnostic (cannot prove nor disprove) on the existence of God.

If an edgy atheist is making the statement that "God does not exist." They must offer scientific evidence that proves "God does not exist." because it's an absolute statement.

So yes, asking the OP to prove their statement, is warranted.

I believe in the pagan gods, the forces of nature, and the divine power of magic.

I also believe the Judaic "God" exists, but that he's a bit of a blowhard, and that his claims of omnipotence are an indication of weakness rather than strength. Weakest dog barks the loudest and all that.

>I made up
>written record going back thousands of years
>even if it is weak, anecdotal, written evidence
Ordinarily I'd agree with you, but this is a different case. It's highly possible for a being in a realm or mannerism outside of our limited understanding to have affected one stinking planet. That's as solid as Big Bang.

So is every other theory about creation that doesn't involve religion.

We're all in the dark about it, factually. The difference is, you're being a bigot about it.

being mostly atheist is working very well for sweden right now isn't it

Do you take everything literally?

And on that note, it sounds like you've come across some defensive Christians (or perhaps worse, faux-Christians) that do not yet have resolve in their faith just yet caused by lack of study. I apologize for their behavior.

However, two wrongs don't make a right, so don't go and get high and mighty like they do. That makes you no better than them. We will still believe our theory as fact due to our religion and walk with God, but we know it is faith, and we're taught as much, and even TOLD as much by the Bible itself.

You seriously need a mental evaluation dude

no Sup Forums believes in magic sky frogs instead

Praise kek

How could a woman conceive without sexual intercourse 2000 years ago speaking metaphorically? Someone jerked on a stick and pushed it in her?

>faith is things that don't exist

Wow really fired my neurons

>You seriously need a mental evaluation dude
Well its a good thing for me that you're not a medical profession and not qualified in any way, shape or form to make such a statement then huh?

This this this this this this this this.
Atheist are good goys 100%

>sky
He lives in all of our energies within the deepest bowls of the internet.

Kek is the only deity that has shown himself and made it clear that he cares about our interests. Let me know when Christ stops by to clean up Hampstead.

Ok there are literally millions of different creation myths, what makes Christianity the one true religion huh?