NEW TEXAS POLL (TRUMP +6%)

Is Texas turning blue?

2016 Texas President - Trump 42%, Clinton 36% (Texas Lyceum 9/1-9/11)

Other urls found in this thread:

texasmonthly.com/politics/little-did-we-know/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Texas is fucked longterm. Honestly you should blame republicans for not opposing it in Texas.

Rick Perry did nothing to help on the border, allowed sanctuary cities and even shilled for in state tuition for illegals

Austin's liberal influence is growing

>Be me
>white Californian
>Raised on a wholesome diet of progressive values and tolerance
>Couldn't get into Cal
>"That's okay, my privilege just needed checking"
>get shit degree from community college
>Can't get a job due to outsourcing
>"That's okay Indians need this high salary more than me"
>Try for low wage job in meantime
>Can't compete with Mexicans' $4.25 per hour wage
>"Well at least they can help their families"
>Job opening out in Texas
>"IDK Texas is kind of scary what with all those semi-automatron minority killing rifles"
>Get robbed by undocumented pharmacist
>No choice but to move and accept job
>Everyone here is so friendly!
>Town is small, quiet and peaceful
>overhear and ignorant old man talk about undocumented workers as though they were criminals!
>"You know what this place needs? More vibrant diversity"
>vote democrat
>ruin Texas

It's more because Californians are moving there, not just mexicans

>>vote democrat
>>ruin Texas
More like vote liberal democrat, ruin Texas. If you look back a few years, Texas used to be a blue state. It WAS all democrats, ALL the time. As far as I can tell, this changed when Ann Richards was seeking re-election against George Bush...

Republicans(chamber of commerce) are just as much to blame for encouraging illegal labor.

Slowly but Trump will win. Look at how BTFO Wendy was in the Gov race

This. Cuckservative genocide when?

Yep. It's funny people think Ann Coulter is too blunt and "mean" in what she has to say about immigration, but she's exactly fucking right.

The problem is that the GOP thinks politics is still being played by the rules when in reality the liberals are just flooding every state with illegals and anchor babies, redrawing district lines, and committing full on voter fraud to get their way.

The religious right is pissed at the way Trump treated Cruz Missile

Texas turned brown. It will inevitably turn blue

> believing that the GOP isn't part of the globalist takeover

I got bad news for you.

Obviously not fast enough to matter in this election.

As somebody who grew up in California surrounded by morons like this I can confirm this is true.

So glad I had good parents who raised me the right way and not the cuck way.

Whites are under 50% in Texas

Mexicans are almost the majority

It's not Californians that's turning Texas blue.

Texas used to be a conservative democrat state and now it's moved to a conservative republican state. The state hasn't so much changed as the democrat party changed.

Cuban in TX currently, there as a ton of Mexicans, they are not all nigg tier, but its a huge injection of poor people. For similar reasons I think we should close off to Cuba, all the good ones made it or have been killed sadly.

Anyways, want to really rage? Even IF illegals do not vote. They affect the census. So take a look at California, the democrat voter gets their gets their voice amplified as ilegals affect census counts.

>shilled for in state tuition for illegals

Seriously, I just said "what the fuck" when I read that. It was in 2001 too.

Seriously?...

Fuck sake almost makes me want to vote for Rato instead even if I dont trust him and dont want him to oppose Trump out of revenge.

"The 1994 Texas Governor’s race lived up to its billing as one of the most important in the state’s history. The matchup between the nationally popular incumbent, Ann Richards, and the son of a former president, George W. Bush, produced total Republican dominance of the state for a decade and beyond: No Democrat has won a statewide election since that year. But its impact was not limited to Texas. Bush’s victory put him on course to a presidency that has reshaped the nation’s foreign policy and altered America’s role in the world."
texasmonthly.com/politics/little-did-we-know/
This was key in Bush' victory...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luby's_shooting
...A majority within the state wanted concealed carry after that and Gov Richards wouldn't even let it come to a vote. Bush said he would and after that it was a done deal. Texas was basically flipped from blue to red because Gov Richards chose to stick to a national party line, instead of listening to the locals.

Did you look at the methodology? This polls horrifically undersamples whites and over samples latinos. Trump will win Texas by 10, at least.

30 years ago a democrat held the same views as modern day republican politicians. also there was a reason the south used to vote dixiecrat