Why won't he release his tax returns?

What does he have to hide? If he has nothing to hide, what possible strategy can be in this? This shit didn't help Romney's campaign at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7gfJq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why dont you release your tax returns.. we are waiting op you faggot

Why should I? I'm not running for president, he is.

Because he's been rolling like a pimp for years, yet he doesn't want his neighbors in NYC and Palm Beach to know he's poorer than them.

>3 days before debate
>release his tax returns
>all seems to be ok
>Hillary already based part of his speech for the debate around Trump tax returns and took 2 months to memorize it because of strokes
>have to rewrite speech
>have to memorize it again
>no stamina, no strenght
>have to stand during debate, light in her face, 120° in the room, Trump continues to interrupt her
>seizures and collapse
>was Trump plan all along

>rolling for Hillary collapse

>Why should I?
kek

Cause it's none of your business... He is a private person engaged in private business... Why would he give Clinton an opening for class warfare? "oh look, he's rich, and he doesn't pay enough in taxes..."
I already assume he pays as little as legally allowed, and that's fine with me...
Trump is not like all the politicians who run for the office... They are already public servants, and need to be transparent about their finances... Trump doesn't.
Transparency and accountability for Clinton IS an issue... She represented the public while getting millions in exchange for favors... she abused her public position for her personal agenda... Trump had no public position to abuse.

Honestly, I'd love to see him whip them out at a debate and shove them under Hillary's nose asking her to use her business acumen to see if there's anything fishy.

Never gonna happen, but a man can dream

Be hilarious if this is some 50 Cent shit where it's about his "image", doesn't wanna tarnish the Trump brand by turning out to be poor lol

it ceases to be a private issue when he aims to rule you

Kek's will be done.

44 confirm it, she will faint

Because he and Jews and bunch of other elites are all connected like ass into mouth and they don't really have a certain clue how much money or companies they have, they simply are giving each other CEO seats for centuries and opening new companies.

... Yeah... You must be right...

... ...

because he's STILL spending millions of dollars on his campaign. Do you realize how high that stack of papers must be? If he were to file them, he'd have to wait until he was finished spending all of his money or continuously fire off the returns and take time off from his rallies.

It's a no win situation. He would be releasing personal, non-incriminating information just to give his opponents ammo. It would just go from

>hurr durr why won't he release his tax records?
To
>hurr durr, Trump doesn't have 10 billion in liquid assets?!
>hurr durr, Trump spent this much money on
>hurt durr, he botched his records that's why he's not going to jail

Like what does he gain? Medical records are pretty straight forward and hard to use against him, but even then you get

>Hurr durr, he's obese

Witnessed. Praise Kek!

Because it gives the opposition low hanging, low value fruit to grab at

sounds like a shitty excuse OP. What are you hiding?

The tax returns aren't from right now, retard. Tax returns are usually how ever many previous years that want to release that are already complete, just to show that they have always followed the law. No one in their right mind expects this year's returns, cause like you pointed out that's impossible.

Don't expect any knowledge of financial matters from Trump diehards.

He's being audited and said multiple times he'll share them once the audit is done.

Because he's a corrupted piece of shit and Drumpfkins are retarded.

I'm sorry user, your dreams won't come true. Hillary has been brain dead from sepsis since yesterday.

archive.fo/7gfJq

No. His son just said today he doesn't want to release them because it would "divert his message".

Nice try, OP. We only reply to Trump shill threads. Don't even start on his foundation and self-sealing.

>Why won't he release his tax returns?

Because he is a dodgy cunt.
I employ a clever accountant who makes everything 'clean' and makes sure I pay the correct amount of tax to Her Majesty's Government. lol.