Muslim guy showing Dutch girl who the BOSS is

>Dutch girl arguing with his muslim bf
>Muslims have no problem smacking a bitch when she passes the line
>She thinks she is dealing with just another white boy
>He needs 3 hits to take her down
>She gets in the fetal position
>Finally muslim guy's friend kicks the girl's head twice

Well, now all the muslims killed by her ancestors in the Crusades can rest in peace. Webm related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNwE_NYL4iI
liveleak.com/view?i=838_1442060609
nltimes.nl/2015/01/28/boys-filmed-beating-girl-15-sentenced-community-service/
youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based kebabs

Redpilling the western fucks one person at a time. At least they are useful for something.

By the way, brave muslim warriors - nothing really changed, eh? Your manlet unwashed ass is only brave when in numbers, even against girls.

Source? Aftermath? Is anyone talking about this?

You finally fixed your internet connection, Javiera.

Muzzies are so freaking alpha, i love it. No wonder western fuccbois are so afraid of them.

The girl was riding a vespa probably not paying attention and hit the guy's grandmother on a zebra crossing.
I would never hit a woman, but I would be mad too if someone hurt my grandmother.

Another well behaved rocket scientist and doctor I see. Multiculturalism enriches our lives so much it's hard to find words to describe it.

It's over a year old

Ok we get it Hans you want kebab cock

This is what feminists are actively working towards.

There's gonna be so much white female ass-beating in the future that it would make them cry if only they had any real foresight.

They hit women but run a mile when a man wants to fight them, if they haven't got their inbred relatives to out number someone.

They run away and throw things if your willing to fight them with their relatives too. Complete pussies.

Hans please.

she won't be redpilled, she will blame ALL men and be coddled into a feminist circlejerk only reaffirming and possibly deepening her feminism.

Women don't function logically, especially when they are previously brainwashed to think "everyone is the same, if you draw any other conclusion you are stupid/racist!"

Instead of waking up and realizing: "wow arab men treat women like shit." she will think
"modern men treat women like shit! Down with the Patriarchy, more feminist laws NOW!"

Women have an instinct go for 'the forbidden fruit'

This is why they stick with men that beat them
This is why they stick with the men that rape them
This is why they lust after 'what they can't have/is a challenge' (ever wonder why they like benedict cumberbatch in sherlock so much for example, or vampires? Its because these are feelingless creatures with no appetitie for sexual attraction).

This.
>fuck the polis innit bruv
Poles show up to fuck up their shit
>fuck, call the polis bruv

Notice I said poles as the Brits are too busy electing Muslims for mayor.

This is true.
I got jumped once in Cairo while travelling.

>I was there for business but decided to make it a tourist trip too and had 2 white female friends join me for weekend.
>Local shitskins decided to try to grab at girls.
>When I responded all his friends decided to run up and start screaming at me try to intimidate me so they could grab the girls.
>I decided I'd rather die than stand by and let women under my protection get raped by filth so I just start swinging
>Figured I would get roled hard but the shit went down like an action movie
>Shitskins were so weak and frail I'd hit one and they would go flying into walls or collapse in a heap and start moaning.
>Took out 3 real fast before the rest ran
>Girls act like I'm a hero
>Never told them the shitskins were so weak and frail it was basically like beating down a group of kids

Lately german posters have been pure cancer.

Islam is the religion of literal manchildren

>emotionally stunted
>can't survive without being babied constantly
>no independence
>no self control
>literally blames the weaker sex for all their problems

Islam is basically /r9k/: the religion. That's why ISIS is so popular.

thats because german has cancer atm. im sorry germany, it could be fatal

Get more muslim BFs then you fucking sluts so I can kek

Based. I'm sure some white cuck would wither and look at the floor. You just know she was wet before he cracked her skull.

a nationalist is born

To be honest, what do you expect?

>make all their women do the hard work
>no proper nutrition because of halal foods and because they're mentally retarded
>sandniggers so they're genetically inferior anyway

>all the muslims killed by her ancestors in the Crusades can rest in peace
Like the crusades even did a damn thing to them. It was always Catholics going out to kill other Christians, paving the way for Islam to take over.
We haven't even finished repaying them for all the slaves they've taken or people they've killed.
We won't be done shitting on them until they've all died.

This. Definitely this.

The funny part is after you beat them up, they'll act like they want to be your friend and invite you over to have dinner with their family. What a bunch of rats.

look at all the white cucks standing around being not racists. embarrassing.

>Fuelling Anti feminist hate
Shills really try everything
SAGE

>Women getting literally what they are asking for.

Feminists, homosexuals, transsexuals, atheists. These people support mudslimes. They are also at the top of the kill list.

second SAGE because Mods are shills too

I've done the same but to help out a fellow white real brother.

>Back when I was in high school
>Walking home
>See three black dudes beating up a white dude
>Fuck better go break it up
>Start running up to the fight
>Thats my fucking little brother
>Rage
>Run up and sucker punch one so hard it breaks his jaw
>Grab one from behind and pick him up and slammed him right on his neck and he was out
>The other turns around and starts trying to fist fight me
>Catch him with a right hook
>Little bro gets up and sucker punches him from the side for the knock out
>Run off laughing with little brother

My adrenaline was through the roof when I saw it was my little brother. I was only gonna break it up at first. Also I know I broke his jaw because he went to our school was out for a week due to his broken jaw.

>two hits to floor a teenage girl a head shorter than you
>based

thats because im not posting anymore. i think legit 30% of all german postings up until a month ago came from me

Meanwhile, back in Ackbaria.

youtube.com/watch?v=SNwE_NYL4iI

Good on you for stepping up bro. We need to help each other out.

t. mehmet

It's proxies or trolls. Just like the Swedes.

I don't get why Sup Forums keeps falling for the bait

This. I wouldn't be surprised if she called him back later and begged him to fuck her.

Muslims can beat women as much as they want.

I dont care.

I don't owe those bitches one thing.

Much less anykind of protection or sympathy.

Man it feels good to see a filthy coal burner get what she deserves

>muslim bf

No sympathy.

Also notice how people just fucking walk by while this happens, yet if a white man did the same thing they'd fall on him like a pack of rabid dogs.

good on you for knowing your place bitch boi, that is on your knees.

kanker volk

>brown and black people regularly beat and kill women, but hey our real greatest enemy are a bunch of white basement dwelling autists

What the fuck is wrong with feminists?

Shitskins sure like beating women and children.

>hitting a woman
Someone should hang the bastard

They've been fed the "white people are oppressing black people and appropriating their culture while at it and we all need to apologize and apologize more for slavery and colonization and our white privilege" doctrine for decades, making them think they are never in the position to criticize poc.

The indoctrination is so strong that even when a completely new group of hostile foreigners suddenly show up and start acting real shitty, reality can't break through the "we must understand, it's our fault they're acting out, I'm white and they're brown so I'm privileged and must understand and let their voice be heard" mentality.

>satire: the post

white women are feminists in europe.

hitting them is equality.

Germans are desperately trying to dethrone the leafs in cuck posting

We all know feminists don't want equality though. They seek the destruction of men, specifically white men because clearly they spread their legs for men of other races.

You're scum

>needs 3 hits to down her
>one smack isn't enough
No wonder they escape their desert hell.

>Well, now all the muslims killed by her ancestors in the Crusades can rest in peace.
but Muslims killed and raped more whites than otherwise

which makes hitting them even more justifiable.

no, ofc not.

im a modern liberal man, and i accept what women want. if you go around protecting women, you are implying they are weak and inferior. if you hit them, its just equal treatment.

this is what feminists wanted.
now they have it.

this might be difficult for you in Turkey to understand, but Europe is different.

Feminists wanted this.
Now they have it.
It would be sexist and misogynistic of me to deny it to them.

women love the bad boy beating them up though so i have no sympathy for them

i hate muslims with a burning passion but female nature rejects good men to it's core so I just laugh at videos like OP's

which makes hitting women even more justified.

why should we give a shit if muslims beat feminists?

its not our problem or concern.
we dont owe them anything.

You're pathetic.

>implying women and children don't need occasional beatings to teach them respect

Fucking m*roccans

In Europe, we consider women equal to men, Mr. Turk.

That means they are capable of handing their own matters and their own defense. They dont need men to do it for them.

Thanks merkel we will keep it in mind

Absolutely.
I have never seen or even heard of a muslim fighting a normal 1 on 1 fight.
If you confront them in the street, they will cover and shake and run away. When they reach a safe distance they might shout something at you to preserve a sense of dignity.
Other than that, they'll gang up and stab you.
Complete fucking rats, and it doesn't change anywhere in the world. They are like this no matter where they are.

Why did she hit her with the handbag? Isn't that assault with a weapon? She's supposed to run away, or is this some uncivilized country where you are allowed to hurt people just because you don't like their religion?

>beating up the offspring that comes from inbreeding over 1000 years

yea bro u sure showed em.

I mean it's the second story in the bible after the creation of the universe for crying out loud

" Muslims Beat Up Dutch Girl"
" The date of the upload was 07.12.2014."
liveleak.com/view?i=838_1442060609

" Boys filmed beating girl, 15, sentenced to community service"
" Two boys, aged 14 and 16, were sentenced to 80 hours of community service for assaulting a 15-year-old girl from Beverwijk in September"
" During a two-year probation period, they must adhere to specific conditions and attend requisite meetings with juvenile rehabilitation."
" The two suspects were forced to go into hiding for some time because of threats they received."
nltimes.nl/2015/01/28/boys-filmed-beating-girl-15-sentenced-community-service/

Never thought I ever say this: Based Turkey
If you celebrate the fact that this shitskin is hitting a girl, you're as subhuman as he is.

Thats not what happened at all

why are you coming in here and lying?

are you a woman? that's a very female response to attack the person not the argument

youtube.com/watch?v=MFaYU87AgAE
try this shit in my country

No wonder your women hate you

It's trolls from Sup Forums who celebrate the fact how easily Sup Forums can be trolled.

>Dutch girl arguing with his muslim bf
>girl
>his

Not children
But women fucking deserve it
They're worse than children

t. abdullah

shitskins are cowards who are scared of the strong

you'll never see a shitskin starting a 1v1 fight with somebody their own gender and age

#Shitskined

>the flag

My experience is that you just raise your voice at them and keep yelling . They come at your face in a group but pussy out and walk away acting like they dont care

did you get a threesome after user?

haha
bring it Achmed. I just itching to see one of you mudshits pull this shit near me.

Could you not call the police after they went down? I never heard of white vs black fights here in Brazil. I suppose it is a good thing when half of the nigger population see themselves as "whites".

Europeans are cucked beyond imagination.

If a Syrian refugee or hit Turkish woman in public, he would be beaten to death on the same spot.

Europeans have no balls and they have no honor left.

Brave Europeans died in the battlefields of WWI and WWII, only cowards have survived to pass their genes it seems.

nobody is celebrating it.

its just not our concern or our business.

she is a strong, independent feminist.
she can take care of yourself.

implying she needs a man to defend her is misogynistic and sexist.

european feminist women wanted equality, and they also wanted to open the doors to as many immigrants/refugees as possible.

now they have it.

bet is pisses off you faggot white knights so much that muslims are allowed to btfo the feminist-jew monsters you idiots created

How the fuck do you even know she is a feminist? And I can guarantee that even if she was she wouldn't have called you a sexist for stopping her head getting smashed it.

>shitskins are cowards who are scared of the strong

Says the faggot hiding out online talking shit on an anonymous board. White people....LOL

Years ago I might have cared but now I give no fucks.

You reap what you sow, and when you emasculate your men don't be surprised when men outside your borders take over. Should have kicked her again for good measure, not like any Dutch """male""" would have done anything about it.

Nice fiction there, Chad.

>no honor

lol, I knew that they alway fight in larger groups then yours and that they love to attack from bhind or using even large knifes, but kicking a woman in the head, while she is lying on the ground?

The context is totally irrelevant this is just another example of the kebabs low education.

Tbh the poles are too busy betting their heads stomped by roaming gangs of Brits to attack muzzies
:^)

>try to stop shit skin
>get arrested for assault
>because I'm white its now a hate crime
>mudslime gets off scott free while i get years of prison time

Some shit like this happened in San Francisco when I was visiting.

>Be walking on the street with my hommie.
>See some cute girl with an older man in a verbal altercation
>As we pass by she falls and yells crying saying how could you push me freaking out and shit
>We yell at the guy " hey what the hell are you doing"
>Guy thinks fuck it and walks away fast
>We help girl up who is crying.

Thinking back on this I'm 90% sure that it was her fault and she was pissed that he was leaving her for some other girl and when he tried to push her away to defend himself she fell on her self and screamed about him harassing her. We stepped in because we had a natural instinct to defend her, but looking back she was in the wrong.

Its none of my business.

She is an equal citizen to me.
I have no obligation to defend her.

She looks at least 30 to me

You're probably right
Yeah but he shouldn't have attacked her in the first place

>She looks at least 30 to me
That's what I always say.