AYOOOO, HE'S WHITE, BEAT THE WHITE BOI

> Gang of ten brutally robs 18 old German victim Michael S.
> Victim hospitalized, suffers from heavy facial injuries
> Suspects described as "tanned males"

bz-berlin.de/berlin/charlottenburg-wilmersdorf/fuenf-feixende-raeuber-schlugen-18-jaehrigen-am-u-bahnhof-zusammen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5g4xLr1pgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you mean "tanned germans"

Germany was conquered. Time to move to North America.

Melanin privileged Germans

typical turks, and they even do it infront of cameras like retards

>Gang of ten
Is my translator broken or is Hans? Granted I just used jewgle translate and it obviously fucked up a few times.

>Berlin-Wilmersdorf
>Five sneering robbers who were beating 18-year-olds together at the underground station

>Four men and a woman are a 18-year-old attacked and beaten up 12:45 on the Blissestraße Metro Station have

>September 12, 2016 13:35
>Area: Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf
>Subjects: Berlin NewsBerlin NewsBerlin police

>Five against one: A group beat a to a 18-year-olds at Blissestraße Metro Station. They punched and kicked on, as your victim lay on the ground.

>Fiese attack on the Blissestraße: Police Berlin has released images from a surveillance camera and asks the population to help in the search for the perpetrators.

>The fugitives - four men and a woman - to have on 24 March 2016 fall to 12:45 a day 19-year-olds on the Blissestraße in Berlin-Wilmersdorf and robbed.

>After a few punches the 18 year old went to the ground. Then the five the victim lying on the ground should have kicked and beaten. Then stole the attackers phone and wallet. With their prey they fled towards Berliner Straße.

>The young man came with facial injuries in a hospital.

>The police asks:
>Those who know the persons concerned and can provide information on their whereabouts?
>Who witnessed the robbery and has not yet reported to the police?
>Who else can give valuable information, which can lead to solve the crime?

>Notes to the judicial police:
>Notes to the Criminal Investigation Department 2, Charlottenburger Chaussee 75 in 13597 Berlin-Spandau by dialing 4664-273121 (within the office service) and (030) 4664-271100 (outside office service) and any other police station against.

There could be videos of these rocket scientists fucking 2 year olds and the population would do nothing

>and they even do it infront of cameras like retards
Ehh why not? Its not like they gonna be really punished. They have nothing to hide, they have nothing to fear.

this
Everyone here, drags people away from the cameras to not get got caught. Planned fights and so organized at random locations til the police eventually finds out and come and break it up if we're not done yet

why do you hate vibrant communities, bigot?

>10vs1

every fucking time

fucking subhuman shitskins don't have balls alone

victim is russian or ukrainian. His name is Vitali something

scheiß kanacken

I wonder why they do stuff like that.. it's like they are not aware that their actions have consequences.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5g4xLr1pgI

>Tanned males
Sad times, these times.

he should have called the cops as soon as he saw that there'd be trouble. say you think they have a gun and they'll be there in no time

Hardcore

it's germany, say you're a refugee and the attackers are afd and they'll be there in no time

I hope Merkel's sleep is filled with nightmares of ethnic Germans being sexually assaulted, abused, butchered, and their unborn children spilled into the filthy pavement of her "new multicultural enriched" Germany.

Newsflash: When youn invite barbaric and uncivilised people to your home, they will do barbaric and uncivilised things to your folk.

Disgusting.

How Germany still hasn't woken up to this is beyond me.

You have to wonder.

I'd like to see this fat cunt be slowly impaled onto a stake.

thats just a conspiracy theory.

victim was polish

fight back or die.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

When will you cucks wake up and demand the government protect your HUMAN RIGHT to self defense against predators?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

When will you cucks stand up and demand that your government protect your HUMAN RIGHT to self defense against predators?

She was also working at the kebab shop where she died and was probably pregnant with a kebab child.

Hahahaha top kek that's my home U-bahn station I see those pricks all the time smoking and spitting in the station