Why are DCEU's costumes so much better than the MCU's?

Why are DCEU's costumes so much better than the MCU's?

Are you so insecure about liking this movie you need to shitpost about it every 45 minutes?

Are the razzie nominations upsetting that much, fanboy?

Fuck off with your console wars bullshit

Basketballs belong on Sup Forums

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahhaha

Stop with your shitty Sup Forums posting.
It's the only thing worse than the cartoon posting.

>that flash
>that cyborg
>that aqua man
>that stick ww

All trash

They're not CG?

So why did they make Cyborg a shitty CGI character? His look isnt that hard to do with practical effects

They aren't.

The suits are better in the comics. Too

They aren't.

Only James Cameron has that integrity.

DC has better suits in the comics that's all. Also the costume department is great,

Why are dc fanboys so insecure? Do they not realize no one really cares? Just focus on making good movies and let the normies do the rest.

inb4 marvel movies suck meme. They aren't citizen kane, just mindless blockbusters that appeals to all ages. For what its worth they succeeded in what they aimed for in the eyes of most. So let it be. No need to make it a console war thread where no one wins

They're pretty much the same quality. The only MCU suit that still looks like cheap plastic is Thor's

I didn't like this texture on Spider-man, and it still doesn't look right.

Disagree. Falcon, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch all look generic and cheap as fuck.

kek

That it a shitty suit that was replaced by a slightly less shitty cgi

The toned down yellow and white logo is really bothering me. That and the wires/prominent black.

He looked pretty awful in motion. The suit was so cgi that he looked like he was black gumby most of the time.

>Winter Soldier
>Black Widow
user, thats not really a fault of the costume department when you look at the source material theyre working with

Come on, it's not fair to group real DC fans with Snyderfags that love character rape.

Winter soldiers looks alright and blak widow just has a bland look anyway. I will agree with you on Falcon though but that's mostly because I think his wing effects looked really bad in Civil War

At least we can all agree both MCU and DCEU put in more effort than fox with Deadpool the exception

People are shitting on it but this and Spider-Man are literally the only good costumes in the MCU.

As a Snyderfag, fuck you.

Vision is good too.

I liked Winter Soldier Cap

No thanks Snyderfag, you'll have to settle on shoving the ultimate edition of BvS up your loose ass again if you want to get your rocks off.

Because Supermans suit is just muscles in blue. Will always look cool

>We'll never see Barry store his costume in a ring

DC costumes have been pretty shitty so far desu batleck is the only good one and it looks bloated.

A real Flash makes his suit out of Goes Fast

So DCEU Flash is a fake then, right? Cuz he looks like a fucking Gundam.

MCU Spider suit looks like crap.

>raised webbing

Trash

I actually like this Aquman costume since it looks like armor. I have no idea what the thought process was with that Flash costume though

Because 90% of MCU shots don't use costumes, they're CGI

>like armor.

It looks like cheap plastic.

Don't you insult Gundam's like that

Anyone who shits on the MCU Spider Man costume hates Ditko and immediately makes them a faggot in my book

DC gets to have more capes

First off, even Raimi's Spider-Man is better than the Amazing suit. Second, MCU's is great. Admittedly, it'd be much better without the random black lines on it

As does it all. Well I should say more the design

Im actually cool with the black bands on the arms, helps break up the red. But yeah the black lines on the blue pants just seems weird

They have as many capes as the MCU. Wonder Woman would be improved with a cape

Best suit.

There's another blue to counter the red. The black is unnecessary

I really think they should get rid of the eyemakeup on Auqaman and poish up shoasd marot. Greaasn and Yombo fork pug anus. IMO abreast

MCU has more

3 - 2

>Raimi's Spider-Man is better than the Amazing suit.
With those shitty razor sharp eyes? Fuck no.

Thor , Vision and?

Cringy as fuck, every time.

Loki

How about a Gundam model then? Just needs a big ass gun or something.

strange

Marvel fanboys must be manchildren because MCU Spidey looks like an action figure.

MCU costumes only look good in close ups because that's the only time they aren't CGI

this

Raimi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MCU > amazing spiderman

>First off, even Raimi's Spider-Man is better than the Amazing suit.
Okay, i know the popular opinion is that Raimi's movie is infinitely better than Amazing Spider-Man. But can we cut the shit? The Amazing suit looked great.

/thread

...And?
Being a chad isn't enviable here. Not looking like a comic book or cartoon isn't praiseworthy on the comics and cartoons board.

itd be really stupid to have a suit that translates well to toys, id hate to see kids playing with movie figs that dont look like shit

So like nearly every other comic costume then?

Still better than most of >Flash is an anime robot
>Cyborg is a Baymorpher
>Aquaman looks like a generic fantasy asshole
>WW looking like a slim super model, as expected

>S-spider-man's eyes are too thick!

>all those replies

MCUfags are so fucking defensive. The new suit is an improvement on the last one but it still looks like shit.

0 hype for this shit. Fucking terrible.

Oh , yeah. Forgot all about him for a second there

At least they aren't creating 20 threads of the same console war bullshit to defend a top razzie nominee on a daily basis.

Because it's easy to dress mannequins and fashion models.

Raimi films were good but if we're looking for cheap plastic costumes then you need look no further.

>b-b-b-but DC
You aren't any better, moron.

I said what I said motherfucker. Raimi's suit is godtier.

>Y-Y-You said DC... R-right? You're just as bad...!
Projecting much? I never said a thing about the biggest victim in all of this.

You think you're clever but you aren't.

>Why are DCEU's costumes so much better than the MCU's?

Please stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

>You think you're clever but you aren't.

looks like a cheap Halloween costume that moms buy their kids from K-Mart the morning of Halloween

I've never been a fan of the onesie, to be honest. Connect the "belt" together to separate the torso and lower half completely and it would look better.

Boomerang wasnt too bad
I just wish he did something

>being this ass blasted.

Pretty sure that's his point, probably the worst and laziest in all of the MCU.

You're not using that as an example of good are you? It's lazy as fuck

Take your console wars back to Sup Forums, you fucking autist.

CRINGE

>we power rangers now

Boomerang and Katana were alright

Both were terrible desu

>actually thinking this isn't anything but shit-tier

This is entry level cosplay-tier

lest we forget

Pure sex