Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CorrectRecord/status/776465141797904384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wew

Just banepost like we never have before

Old thread

sam hyde suffers from mania and attention whore syndrome desu senpai

Hehe preddy gud

that moment when you are doing shitposting at new level of knowledge and btfo the shills and all for free

>Jose Rana

my sides

.... what's meatspin?

I'm just copypasting Hitler speeches. Sent about 10 thus far.

For reference: twitter.com/CorrectRecord/status/776465141797904384

>BASED
>CHAFFETZ

holy shit I'm dying

I am slightly nervous that this might get me on some list.

If the text fields aren't sanitized correctly you could write code directly into the box, when you click submit the server will run the code inserted not knowing how to separate HTML or PHP code from the users message.

It's a dumb mistake but they don't have captcha or anything to stop spam either.

You think they would even know this pasta?

can't post my pic as I'm a newfag princess with a new phone and My cat is laying on one of my hands.

I sent mine using the number (305) 537-9907. It's for the national Parkinson's foundation. Told them I'm at work so use the code words"how can you help Hillary" so I can tell them all about all my kisses with dawnald. Just kisses tho

Would injecting that code be potentially illegal? Could CTR get litigious?

Stop doing this.

Okay, CTR

its ok medpack you will be fine

I'm going to say the same thing I did in the last thread, maybe a bit differently...

1. Take the time to learn about "operation mincemeat" in WW2, where the allies convinced the germans that we were invading Greece not Sicily. It is the textbook definition of a counter-intelligence operation.

2. Aside from the whole shits and giggles thing, a perfect scenario would be forcing the DNC, CTR and HRC campaign to waste a lot of time and money n a false trail.

3. If you send them a complete story, they aren't going to believe it. Instead, you want to send them clues that will steer them in the right direction, but allowing them to "figure it out" on their own.

4. When done properly (where you make them put the pieces together), they will believe the story even more because they DID figure it out.

5. Whatever you send them should go along with their already existing prejudices against trump. So... undocumented workers, hiding money, avoiding taxes, other labor law violations.

:D

Decided to put my own spin on the Anne Frank copypasta

It's a video.

Put Chaffetz and Gowdy real work email address
and just ask how much do they want.

I hope they love bees the phone number is my masterpiece. it translates to fuk bees. The area code goes to beeville texas.

I LOVE YOU ALL

We should use bit ly to link them to shock videos.

Pt 2. Daddy's cummies.

Wtf I went there and got a virus! No one click on that link!!

I really wish I could see the face of some intern trying to explain these "tips" to whatever shriveled old shrew runs CTR.

Pt 3. I hope they enjoy classic literature, first up War and Peace

>2 posts by this ID

CTR

Does anyone know where I could get official looking documents? I'd edit them with subtle memes, print them out, take a picture and/or video of them and send the link to CTR.

>Would injecting that code be potentially illegal? Could CTR get litigious?
Yes extremely illegal if it works. But if Russian posters found out about the website it can't be helped.

I love you too user

no homo

Why hasn't someone just written a script to flood this thing?

I don't see any captchas.

I like the way you think, leaf.

Library of congress might have some

raid threads are against the rules.

I'll post 10 times more because of you

Wow this is some absurd record correcting you pathetic piece of shit

I blobve yew do

you guys really think they would be stupid enough to not expect this?. what are there motives

This is possibly the dumbest shit I've ever seen. Not even a scandal, sage

Kys asap

>This entire thread

Honestly yes I think they're dumb enough to not have expected this -- bog them down

What a twist!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Holy fuck the msm is actually retarded enough to run with this.

pathetic/10 correcting attempts

Shitposting has taught us well.

Make it look legit so that they waste even more time trying to get in touch with you.

I put the entirety of Moby Dick into that info box, lads.

And I you, user.

Ctr is going to get a lovely collection of copy pastas. Kinda jealous desu.

whatever you say eurofag

This is hilarious

Don't worry. CTR aren't a government organization. They're just paid shitposters lmao

>gay posts by this ID

Classic!

1800-GAS-KIKE

Don't worry, ctr are not Turks.

>tfw someone has to read all of this

subtlety is underrated.

Jose (Pepe)
Rana (frog in spanish)

you put a lot of thought into this

I sent them the script to Paul Blart: Mall Cop

I just copy and pasted cuck over 9000x, did I do it right?

didnt mean to quote the second guy dogg

Do War and Peace too

why does he wear the mask?

STOP MOONMAN

tell me about bane

To whom it may concern:

It has come to my attention that Donald Trump, in true presidential fashion, has been dicking bimbos. There is absolutely no place for bimbo dickers in our government.

I wish you the best of luck in your efforts to maintain your self-esteem or any semblance of pride, which I'm sure is difficult since you are a political tool who--much like a whore--is willing to sell yourself (time, effort, and integrity) to the highest bidder. One day, you'll be able to share your story with your children, recounting your heroic days as a valiant shill trying to make a dime by obfuscating and disrupting political discourse.

Yours truly,
Colin Powell

>Yes extremely illegal if it works. But if Russian posters found out about the website it can't be helped.
Actually one other thing not protecting their input text field does. You could open a 50mb file in wordpad then copy it as ascii, if there's no character limit you can send them 50mb messages that will clog everything up. Or paste huge pepe images into it the same way, they might try and decode it.

One for Sup Forums.

you're good, you're good good