Failed at Rasing a family. Time for MGTOW?

>Be 30 year old me.
>Meet QT Polish girl 3 years ago and get married after 2 years together
>QT gets pregnant and we have baby together
>7 months on and she has decided she cannot be with me because I don't support her enough
>Shes got a one way ticket to Poland with daughter, she plans to go for a month
>Hoping shitty Poland mountain town shows her the life we've built together is x100 better than Eastern Europe...

What do I do /pol.

I think I still love her and cant really imagine life with anyone else but shes such a fucking headache and I could do without it. We are calling this 'a break'

Also I lift and am considered /Fit. After pregnancy she has put on lots of weight and is potentially suffering from PND...

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen/if-your-spouse-is-a-british-citizen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leave her ass.
That's literally how women work.
She just wants to sleep around and then have you back.
She's going to be miserable, but you can give in.
Sorry about your kid.

this
>sluts don't deserve better than what they wanted

Could be worse, she could be going to sweden. At least she'll be getting WHITED in poland.

Ditch her m8.

Yeah, that's the big thing man. We pretty much reached an inpasse the other day and I told her that I didn't see it working... She pretty much said that she wanted to leave to.

Problem is, even when she was working she earned about half of what I do and that was on a good month.
Shes talking about coming back to the UK and living in government housing and just getting benefits to raise my Kid.

I would rather apply for full custody than let my kid grow up in a fucking council house.

I told you not to get married.
Also sage

Then fight for your kid. She doesn't sound worthy to be a mother to your daughter anyway. If you know you can provide for your offspring on your own you should go for it.

you made one white daughter and she will live in the most based white country left in Europe.
Good job user.

Now rinse and repeat. You got another 20 years so if you play your cards right you can get 10 more white kids out with no child support.

This. You need to support your own blood.

you fell for the "polki za granica" meme

Thats my plan senpai.

Need to see what happens when she goes abroad with the little one.

Apparently because im working 60 hours a week and ask to be left in bed when im not working, just for a few hours, Im not a good father.

Also because I wont borrow money from my parents to pay for her flight Im also a terrible husband.

make more money you man child

here's a suggestion, don't have a relationship with an economic migrant

That's what you get for marrying a Pole.

She might be depressed. Babies can put your relationship on a strain. Actually going to Poland for a month might be good idea, as she will have relatives probably take care of the baby while she figures things out. I know this sounds ridiculous but, children can actually ruin relationships. Just give her time and give yourself some time.

She's going to make your kid hate you if you leave them alone for too long.

Most countries require written consent for a spouse to leave the country with a minor. You could claim that your child was abducted. Start proceedings to have your child returned and use it to divorce your wife (you'll pay no alimony).

Nigger if she asks "for a break" it isn't just to get away from you.
And I doubt she doesn't have a guy waiting for her in Poland.
Just leave her or you have accepted to be a cuck for life.

Its your fault. If she cheats, leaves, divorce rapes you, its your fault. Not even joking.

You either A. didn't give her great sex B. weren't the ABSOLUTE leader of the relationship (never consult your woman when making decisions, your word is final) C. You were overly "romantic" and put her above yourself

fucking idiot

We dont care about your relationship problems

This is a political board.

leave her, wait for the impending court cases
that's what you get for falling for the vaginal jew

say to court she is racist antisemite and you are scared about your child becoming bigot.

Dear Diary,

today i hurth myself

Your own fault for race mixing, the child should be gassed.

>I would rather apply for full custody than let my kid grow up in a fucking council house.

Yes well, the government would rather have people dependent on the system that they invented and be the providers in exchange for leftist votes. Do fight for your kid though.

It is insidious that we men are competing with the welfare state. MGTOW is damn right.

So this is how anchor babies begin? You got shagged, OP
gov.uk/becoming-a-british-citizen/if-your-spouse-is-a-british-citizen

>vaginal jew

Franek, you know that OP is going to make a thread 5 months later about how that polish cunt has gotten him bankrupt via family courts

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KEEP HER you need to get another gf, not even serious-relationship type, that's as attractive if not more so than your wife. only if she really sees the train leaving will she jump on again