Yes, Netherlands

I signed in with my DigID to opt out of being an organ donor.

Within 10 minutes I received a call from the Organ Transplant Fundation.
A lady on the phone demanded that I explained myself,
She said "How dare you opt out?! Who do you think you are? etc etc.
I slammed down the phone, sadly this did not help.
I was called 4 more times.

I do not trust Dutch doctors.
There have been enough stories in the news, where Dutch doctors
> Persuaded family members to let their relative die on the operating table
> Presuaded people to end their lives, as there was not quality of life left
With the end goal of getting organs.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/09/dutch-mps-vote-for-yes-unless-organ-donation-register/

Other urls found in this thread:

donorregister.nl/
donorregister.nl/uwregistratie
youtube.com/watch?v=CwOulyFbtSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wasn't aware the netherlands was important enough for stereotypes

>Today in things that never happened

As soon as a Dutch doctor
> Smells death
> Sees no improvement
> Sees no future or good prostect

Dutch doctors seem to go into organ harvest mode.
It does not matter that a person will pass away.
There is no respect or digity.
It's Kill, Harvest, Transplant and move on.

Where can I change it? DigiD isn't showing anything.

You are probably not old enough to remember.

In the 1990s there were massive scandels where Dutch doctors rushed people...elderly, children, depressed, you name it...to there death in order to get to their organs.

donorregister.nl/
donorregister.nl/uwregistratie

well you're right. could you redpill me on why being an organ donor is bad?

Imagine the possibility of your organs being used for a shitskin that later does something horrible.

>Within 10 minutes I received a call from the Organ Transplant Fundation.
Are you for real?

Your death = free organs = need for organs = need for medical operations = MONEY

That's the reason I guess

going to unregister tomorow, hopefully get called and talk to them for an hour or so about our lord and saviour Adolf Hitler

Yes.

>How dare you opt out?!

Literally?

Not kosher.

Does your family get money for your organs when they are used in an operation?
- NO

Does the surgeon get paid tens of thousands of Euro for doing the operation?
- YES

KEK

yeah exactly, and that's why almost nobody who dies today is elegible as donor, because they don't enforce extremely strict rules on organ-preservation

If Netherlands disappeared off the map, who here would have their life affected in any way? I guess it would have a positive influence, because people in relevant countries would have more job opportunities.

Alright. Then it's a matter of charity, but even then you should be free to opt out.

If someone calls him up to literally ask "how dare you!?" then I'd opt out on principle alone.

I'm all for the donor system, and I have been a registered donor for years, but this law might be a step too far for me. I'll think about opting out.

Germany and france would be out of weed. Possibly denmark too

you know that almost 20% of all flowers worldwide are transfered, bought and shipped trough the netherlands?

i opted out here because i don't want them to harvest my organs either. reminder that your skin is an organ.

>Does your family get money for your organs
Think about how fucking dumb this sounds, just for a second.

I ought to get monetary compensation
because a family member's organs
got transplanted into someone else's body cavity.

There absolutely no way you can ever rationalise and justify this autistic and JEW KIKE as fuck behaviour.

but it's worse than that
family members are literally losing money when a deceased family member dies
>it will cost them an arm and a leg

I will opt out right away when the law gets passed. I won't be the one to give Rothschild his 7th heart.

Call her a fucking faggot and tell her if she calls back you'll thai kick her head off. That's how I handle annoying solicitors

Also, you opt out using DigiD, which is literally the worst system in the world. If Satan designed a government websystem, it would be DigiD. Forcing people to use it to opt out of organ donorship is basically forcing them to be an organ donor.

Also this.

I used to be a registered organ donor but I stopped because I can't sell my blood or organs.
If I can't sell it why should I be allowed to "do it for free"? I'd happily give it away for free if they stopped outlawing organ trade.
A good example of organ trade is Iran where they don't have problems with black market organs and lack of organs in hospitals.

I had a good conversation with a donor surgeon once. We talked about compensation in exchange for organs, but he mentioned it's against the law to demand, offer or recieve money for organs. Which makes sense I guess.

>be flag related
>try to unregister/change it
>website is slow as fuck

Does the AIVD browse this site? I dont want my organs to go to shitskins.

>fatties also wont get my organs

Neat, also fuck jews

It's disgusting how it's socially acceptable to be blatantly racist against Belgians but if someone said "muslims are dumb" everyone would make your life hell

Why should I be an organ donor.

Why should I help some normie faggot live when I'm dead? I hope that I cause someone's death by opting out. That would be my honest dream. Too bad I won't be there to know it happens.

>Within 10 minutes I received a call from the Organ Transplant Fundation.
>A lady on the phone demanded that I explained myself,
>She said "How dare you opt out?! Who do you think you are? etc etc.
>I slammed down the phone, sadly this did not help.
>I was called 4 more times.
Is this for real?

You can opt out. The shitty thing is the law changed so that opting in is now the default. thx commies '66

Ugh.

Let's help people after you die!

>Oh noes! I'd rather have my organs rot to nothingness then to actually save somebodies life! Helping other people is bad!

You can register to not be an organ donor. Nobody is forcing you.
Also there are people dying out there because there are shortages of organs. People that can easily be saved if the 60% of the population that CAN register took the time to let their voice be heard.
If you don't want it just register No.

I don't see the issue here.

That's what I want to know.

>major cities will become 60% non dutch in 5 years
>there is a large chance that your organ will go to a shitskin anyhow

So why give? Id rather the shitskin just dies, like a normal person would, instead of a racially ignorant one.

Obviously that phone call is bogus. Grade A bait. 19.000 people opted out of organ donation after the law was proposed. (It didnt pass yet). If even a few of these 19.000 were called in such a manner, twitter, independent news websites, facebook and other dependant news sites would have exploded with the rage of a thousand suns.

Belgians actually are fucking retarded though.

Maybe an innocent white teen living in the countryside needs your organ?

I don't feel your argument is strong.
It might be a shitskin, it might be what I stated above.

If you have a problem with shitskins, go promote PVV, join Pegida, spread awareness about the influx of rapefugees.. all of those is much more usefull.

You fookin bitch, I will glass ya.

>typical normie reasoning
The point is that the government is essentially assuming ownership of your organs. It's a weird twist on the concept of charity.

It's also unconstitutional. Our constitution explicitly describes the right to self-determination and physical integrity.

Shut the fuck up toothpaste tube. Soon we will band with Wallonia and purge the world of you pothead degenerates and your shit-tier language.

We love the Dutch and they love us. It's just banter m8.

Even Walloons are better than you.

How are they assuming ownership if you can just say "No"? Then they can't assume shit.

It would be unconstitutional if they took your organs after death, or induced death to do so without allowing you the chance to say No. Trust me, I'll lead everyone on the barricades if they ever take someones organs and that person did say "No".

Also

>Reee

As measured by research papers, we contribute about 10% of what you research with only 5% of your population.

We are fifth in research paper per capita in the world.

You're not even a real country. Soon we will purge you out of existence.

You are probably not old enough to remember.

In the 1990s there were massive scandels where Dutch doctors rushed people...elderly, children, depressed, you name it...to there death in order to get to their organs.

As soon as a Dutch doctor
> Smells death
> Sees no improvement
> Sees no future or good prostect

Dutch doctors seem to go into organ harvest mode.
It does not matter that a person will pass away.
There is no respect or digity.
It's Kill, Harvest, Transplant and move on.

Bring it bitch.
We'll fuck you over and make Wallonia great again!

(Also toothpaste tube? How are your flag colours different from ours? Except darkness etc. You must be able to come up with something more witty! Perhaps something about tulips or drugs?)

Im 1984.
I remember.
Medical protocols have been adapted.

I agree with the american gentleman.
The Netherlands is a waste of space.
We contribute nothing to the global economy and all we do is sponge welfare of the EU.

Can i smoke weed there?

ASML is fairly important for your ability to shitpost efficiently.

If I did that. The police would be knock on my door within minutes.

As I insulted an offical in fuction.

Yes, we the flemish people love the Dutch very much.

Fuck the Walloons, if anyone could choose between the Dutch and the Walloons you should already know the answer.

They are not the same colors. Our flag represents Liberty and Brotherhood, yours represents being cuckolds and faggots.

(Jk, love you guys!)

Also, either you have such a distrust of the government and medical science that you believe they will steal your organs in which case this law doesn't matter at all.

Or you have some trust, in which case the law allows you to save lives or to register as "No" in which case your organs are safe and innocent people might die because of your actions..

>How are they assuming ownership if you can just say "No"? Then they can't assume shit.
Government ownership of your organs after death will be the default when this law passes. Is that so hard to grasp?

Yeah....so???
Time and time again people in the medical field are exposed for breaking the law.
Dutch doctors are coccupt as hell
How many times have doctors hide evidence.

Do you not watch Radar or Kassa ?

And great yucks are had by all!

I registered no !

And what did I get ? Hassle and abuse on the phone.

In Belgium it is prohibited by law to make profit of organ donors. I assume it isn't much different in Holland.

My Belgium friend.

The Netherlands is more corrupt than hell.

Yes? You can also change the default setting? Takes like 1 minute to do so?

At least we're not as corrupt as the US, where a political party can pay media to shill for them and where politicians can pay for higher positions.

Oh, the sweet leyenda negra youtube.com/watch?v=CwOulyFbtSA

Jesus fucking Christ the point is the government is not entitled to assume you will want to donate your organs. They have no business taking YOUR initiative FOR YOU in this matter.

You have a constitutional right of bodily integrity and self-determination, even after death. It's a disgrace that this opt-out system violates this right by default.

Then again, this law probably won't make it through the Senate