Trump Jr warms up the gas chambers

Donald Trump Jr. made a reference to "warming up the gas chamber" while complaining about how the treatment his father has received by the political press compares to coverage of Hillary Clinton.
>"I mean, if Republicans were doing that, they'd be warming up the gas chamber right now. It's a very different system – there's nothing fair about it," Trump Jr. added.

archive.is/Lsqxl

He did it. He called out the Jew at long last

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AGoO8c8kBdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Top fucking kek.

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Fucking hell Jr, get off Sup Forums, you're letting slip your power level

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Fuck that

SHOW THEM SUPER SAIYAJIN BLUE

Hilarious. It's only offensive to the media. Or at least should be.

It's already trending on Twitter. SJWs and Jews are freaking out

>Gas chambers were used by Nazis in the Holocaust -- the genocide of 6 million Jews and millions of others during World War II.

[citation needed]

>click
>click
>filename
got me good, user

youtu.be/AGoO8c8kBdk

Remember we want Hotpockets and a new Holocaust

Don't let CTR and the shills slide this. Pepe also got brought up

Already they twist the words to make him look like the nazi when he's claiming they would be the one's warming up the gas chamber.

Fucking CTR in full force

How long until CNN, ABC OR MSNBC air a one hour special about Pepe and the alt right?

REV UP THOSE CHAMBERS

Bump

Fucking hilarious

but also, these news Kikes DO know that the gas chamber was a method of execution in the united states for decades right?

>the deal with iran is a joke
>NK is testing nukes
>europe is dying
>america is dying
>the middle east is spreading its instability
>and its all the kikes fault
look at him he has it all in his eyes

Jews are losing their shit

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

GAS CHAMBERS? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE 6 TRILLION YOU STUPID GOY? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy shit, Sup Forums, we're taking over the US

weren't you one of the larpers who got BTFO by the Autists Against Abortion Alliance yesterday?

We all have our problems.
Besides, I had fun.

>lol haha my conections in Tacoma are telling me I will get into Cicada if I shitpost enough

you will never have gf

>ONLY DEMOCRATS ARE ALLOWED TO CALL PEOPLE NAZIS AND REFERENCE THE HOLOCAUST!

What If I told you I did get into 3301?

>Donald trump jr
>pic of Sr.

They really don't have any shame

Is "Trump is Hitler" a specious holocaust reference?

soon breivik will be freed.

He also retweeted Kevin MacDonald.

the point is you may be able to brush this one off, but eventually the load of your accumulated autistic failiure will make you snap and an hero.
When the day comes, remember to stream

No, gas chambers were only ever used by Hitler and potentially by Trump.

>it's okay when we do it

Now they can't be compared to nazis anymore.

Brilliant!

Umm...I don't think he was refering to the holocaust

אוי אל ויי , ההגויים חייבים לשלם .

Dont you have a pile of gold to swim in?

Woah hold the fuck up, when was this? What was the tweet?

Threadly reminder that California, Arizona, Missouri and Wyoming all still have execution by gas chamber on the books.

It's over, Trump is finished.

It wasn't even a joke. They're desperate to set the narrative

>Trump Jr: "if it was us doing that, they'd holocaust us"
>Kikes: "NO! YOU want to holocaust US!"

Hahahaha! Oy vey indeed.

Why do Jews think they're the only people allowed to reference the "Holocaust" and why don't they lose their shit when mongs compare a moderate, 21st century politician like Trump to Hitler? All the faux outrage annoys me.

nah man
everything's chill

If they lose the lie, they lose funding and the social Trump card.

>mfw when he calls those narcissistic jews out on it and stumps them hard

>When you browse Sup Forums so fucking long you end up accidentally saying shit thats been posted on Sup Forums in a casual way, in a casual conversation

COME ON, WE ALL BEEN THERE, RIGHT?

the best part is the media has no idea of the yummy underlying reason for the usification or blurtifaction of the phrase in an otherwise mundane wee bit oh common everyday sweetened condensed canned conversate

he will, like all of us, learn his lesson this day
he will be extremely careful with what he seasons his conversation cakes with lest he end up remake of a vintage stunning 1784 lamp with what is clearly Jewish cake skin sprinkled with delicious ash nuggets

mmmmm now I'm hungry, but I just took my pants off to get in my sleeping bag which i keep on my bed as a blanket, not to be bloggish or anything, but you should try it some time

you get a sleeping bag & a massive bean bag & one of those body pillows, not the hug chink anime kind, i mean the ones that wrap around you & embrace you

pretty simple construction, you just place the bean bag (has to be huge, expect to pay 150USD) on top your bed, then place the entrancement pillow of not fucking lonely on top the bean bag, finally a nice zip up bean bag on top

take your pants off,or strip, i don't strip, pants is enough. make it cold as hell in your room & then quickly wiggle inside the sleeping bag, make sure the body pillow is around you to prevent you rolling off like a worm out of a nest.

man, being up that high, makes you feel, damn, you just feel so fucking accomplished, you know
you're so high & warm & comfy

kek, got me

yes media, keep sharing his quote proving his point correct, giving the normies who aren't phased by a subtle historical holocaust reference more redpills

This election is too great.

Poor oppressed luciferians. We need an anti masonic party back

Woah.

Noice

>ONE OF US

His wife is Jewish though

Does anybody have this statistics proof of muzzie inbreed shit heads in pasta form?

I remember that.

At the very least Jr. is here for sure.
Any doubt needs to be purged immediately

6,000,000 dimensional Spades m90

Bumping

>Mocking the jews.

The absolute mad man

The reactions to his statement prove how accurate it is.

This post is gold.

It's about domination senpai.

Trump has infiltrated the Jews. They are on our side now. Jews who don't follow suit will be ostracized.

Post pics

>three minute video

>Gas chambers were only ever used on jews
It's not like they were used as capital punishment in the states or anything

I'll try it user, sounds comfy.

First time I've heard ocho chan mentioned on TV.