Immigration to the US

If Trump wins in november I'm seriously considering moving to the states. How difficult is this? What will I need?

Just go to Mexico, it's easier to get in from that side.

from leafs to beans

there has to be another way

I tried, don't bother.

I could have just flown over and started working shitty construction jobs or cutting grass or whatever the spics do. I want to move but i'm not taking a 99% pay cut for it lmao.

I am worried as well.

I want to work in the valley.

Cross illegally then you get a shit ton of government support.

Same desu.

More like WHEN Trump wins.

He wont

Gotta move in before January or he'll BUILD THE WALL!

What if you're not a shitskin. I think laws only apply to white people in America

He clearly said "If Trump wins".

I will move to Texas in early 2018 when Trump wins.
But make sure to secure a good job BEFORE making plans on moving there. I have an area marked where I will live and a good job ready at my cousins business.

You can get a work visa if you have a rare talent but I doubt you do.

>roach
kys plox

Kek speaks

Marry an American. Then it's very easy. Otherwise I'm not sure. Have a job, place to stay, you have to be able to pass a citizen's test. Well, who knows. Everyone is just like "fuck immigration laws, fuck immigrating legally, no human is illegal." But then they may mean brown people are never illegal. Say you're hispanic. There. Now you can come over and get handouts, ID, etc. in California and sanctuary cities.

>I will move to Texas in early 2018
I'd like that too. Dallas or Austin.

Not with Trump in it won't be.

It's nice to see you've got everything planned out, lucky you for having relatives there. Happy for you sven

My girlfriend has family in the states so I'm hoping to have her get the citizenship first and then marry her as a U.S citizen. Hope it doesn't take too long to realize this plan. There's no way I can pull off the brown thing with my look and name. Thanks user

you need to have a job lined up or have a skill that americans don't. Its basically impossible for a canadian to just get up and move to america. you could do a visa marriage but you would be unable to work in america until you get your citizenship. I worked illegally in nyc as a courier in nyc, so you could do something like that.

How long does it take to get a citizenship through visa marriage?

years and years, i believe you have to live in the states for at least 5 years before you can apply.

fugggg

I better start focusing on work visa then. Thanks senpai