RED ALERT

RED ALERT

Lil Wayne is red pilled as fuck

Doesn't see Racism or care about Kapernics protest.

TRIGGERS THE FUCK OF THE HOST kek

youtu.be/-PBf_H3z63A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_kbtKL3Z94
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/03/07/lil-wayne-gets-off-his-plane-to-pay-respect-to-military/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>little wayne
>black
>tattoos cover his apeish face/body
>can't put a sentence together without using the word nigga

he is a nigger, not based

>rapper
>redpilled
pick one

I know I'll get shit on for this, but I like his music but still think he's a dumb nigger, also

>you're a deep thinker on these issues

topkek

Watch at the end of the interview how he says only white officer was the one willing to help him as a child.

Work with me here. I had the same initial reaction. But what his interviews over the years. He's a rare one. Yes he's sounds slow but he's smart, uses yes mam no mam, went college for psychology, and been a straight shooter.

There is always that one that defies the odds. It's him. As hard as it is to believe he really is. Good luck finding another but we found one.

Also Lil Wayne looks like a baby Chimp next to that King Kong black dude with the strong jaw in the suit

diaf nigger lover

Easy there cletus

can't he fucking speak normal? sounds like he chugged a million cocks

> t. betac.uck perma-virgin

Damnit Sup Forums stop saying nigger for 2 seconds and start using this shit as much as we can.

Latching on and using this type of messages from type of person person can be used to red pill the world.

I'm oreo as fuck and even I've been racially profiled e.g. getting followed in stores (but never asked if I need help) or pulled over by cops while walking around my own neighborhood at night.

he was in a gifted program when he was in school, so presumably he was even smarter before the decades of codeine abuse

I don't doubt it. But from my experience I'm white, upper class, went to prep school, and have a deminore and attire to match but in college cops always harassed me. Specifically because I was those things. Either looking for a DUI or a shake down because they knew I had the money pay for it.

A group of about 4 or 6 cops even got arrested and charged in my college town for planting drugs on "upper class looking fraternity members" in a shake down racket.

The more I experience the more im thinking that the reason is irrelevant be it race, economics, or quotas each police department will find a reason to latch onto to fuck with people.

Sad too I don't hate the police but I have zero faith and confidence in them.

Eric July bump

Ancap rapper

A nigger with tattoos invented the term "based"

I literally could not understand one word he said.

I saw this yesterday, it's too bad all Sup Forums will say is
>nigger
We can use him to spread a good message and people are missing this chance

shut up nigger. we'll do whatever the fuck me want and say whatever the fuck we want

wtf i love lil wayne now

No U shut double nigger

Thought you and the dude you quoted were full of shit because I knew he had dropped out of high school to pursue his rap career. Researched before I made a fool of myself.
He really is a smart guy just got wrapped up in hood shit.

>Niggers invented the word base
>"If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable; and let it come! I repeat, Sir, let it come!"

Pretty based.

Drives me a bit mental that the host was using Twitter as a fucking source of racism. He doesn't have a clue if they're from the US and it's literally trolls looking for butthurt men like him

Shut the fuck up negroid

Lil B "The Based God" invented the term based

how can someone so small have such a deep voice

'There's no such thing as racism' isn't very redpilled, as Sup Forums is clearly racist.

I believe he's based.

The other people there (the media establishments) kept trying to press the issue over and over that it actually is still there.

Luckily, he ended it on that.

There are only two types of people in this world, red-pilled, and blue-pilled. Which are you?

Blew my mind when I first found it out too. Even watched his interviews on Oprah and other mainstream shows after and once you get use to way he speaks it pretty fascinating to see how much different he is than what his outward appearance is.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_kbtKL3Z94

tell me again he isn't redpilled and based. he has more balls than all of us put together.

CC

It's the difference between words and actions.

Also half of Sup Forums yes the other half is pretty Individualist. Even the latter recognizes difference between races but difference doesn't mean inequality. The concept of life sameness=equality is new age progressive bullshit.

You're totally and completely wrong. He may be mired in a degenerate lifestyle, but there is light in his heart, and (((they))) try and stamp it out every chance they get. Read this lyric

>Black President Dindu Nuffin
>We need a real nigga up in that office

He knows.

The host and his pet bossnig gave wayne multiple opportunities to get back on the democrat plantation, they seem perplexed that he refused.

I'm convinced that race baiters are the driving force of "racism"

If the world isn't perfect to them that means it's all evil.

Damn what the hell did he do ? and what is that kind of torture ? Is his ballsack touched by the cord ?

wtf I love rap now!

Great video. I love Wayne.

>reporter turns to black nigger moron
>"you're a deep thinker..."

stopped the video, turning off computer, good bye

>invite Wayne on to your show for an interview
>ask him a question
>he gives an answer you don't like
>proceed to talk even longer than you ever let him talk because you didn't like his answer

Sharpe is such a fucking jackass

lil wayne is his stage persona

Carter is actually pretty bright

Savage

Re-watching the video, I noticed how the other black guy seem to be more and more irritated about Wayne and his no fucks given attitude about race and racism as a whole. To the point where, when it was his time to speak he would have to interject himself just to reaffirm to Wayne that he keeps doing what he does.

"Racism is REAL, he knows its real but he hasnt experienced it."

>years later
>hear about rappers who's identity was created by others or themselves
>ludacris pops to mind, espacially proud of how he created his onstage persona
hop lel, coons buying into a culture that is fabricated by themselves now it seems, they don't even need schlomo anymore.

To add to that, he goes out of his way to commend Wayne, but then tells him, "I'm still gonna do what I do" What's that? Push for more stress and diversion among the races? You make it a point to let Wayne know, you will still say and do what you do, almost dismissing him to a degree and what he is saying as false.

I feel like he more or less states that it might be real. But the degree the media and other outlets portray it, is highly, highly. embellished

I don't know what you are going to say, but I'm sure it isn't good.

He is

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/03/07/lil-wayne-gets-off-his-plane-to-pay-respect-to-military/

I don't like his work, but he's a good man.

>ancap

He says that probably because he understands his biggest audience is dopey white people.

le based nigger meme

Top lel op have an opboat

He roots for the Packers so he can't be that bad

>Implying he isn't doing that to just get $$$ from the stupid blacks and wiggers that listen to him

>Lil Wayne is red pilled as fuck

Fuck off with your nigger babble bullshit

>Good luck finding another but we found one.

magical smart negro

listen I just came here to tell kings queens and pope to fuck off

BLOCKED

Don't let the GOYIM know!!!

The NARRATIVE must be preserved!!!

I can still see it fine. Wierd

but can you play it?

Yep. What's it look like on your end?

There are a few redpilled rappers, but I'll admit that Lil Wayne is not one of them.
K-Rino raps about problems within the black community regarding drugs, prostitution, and other crime. Anyway, most people who listen to rap probably never heard of him because his lyrics aren't worthy of getting radio play; he's one of the true underground artists. Check out the song Three Gods if you're interested.

What do you think of Hopsin?

I don't really listen to rap outside of bieng at a bar so I my knowledge of them is none.

>black man says racism isn't real
>everyone crowds around trying to explain his views to him so they can get him to deny what he said

>Don't deny the experince of marginalize groups
>experience they don't like
>you just have internalized [insert progressive buzzword to shame]

EVERY TIEM

That nigga sold out so hard. It's a damn shame. His stuff used to be really redpilled.

He is hooked on codeine cough syrup. Sizzurp