The fire rises!

The fire rises!

Smoke coming from L.A. bank.

breakingnews.com/topic/city-national-bank-los-angeles-ca-us/

oy vey

Glass looks knocked out of those windows. Any reports of explosions or just fire?

Hmmmmm

The bit its coming out of is what? a heating floor? wont be offices with no windows?

They better watch out, that building will collapse now, any second..

inb4 uniform freefall collapse

Oy vey my mo..I mean your money!

Someone dropped the crack bag.

PULL IT

any second

RIP, steel beams

GET OUT NOW BEFORE IT EXPLODES

9/15 never forget

Oy vey they're takin muh shekels!

Had to have been an explosion.

Smoke reported outside City National Bank high-rise in LA caused by small food court fire, says fire department; no injuries - @LAFD

Bullshit!

I TOLD THEM WE WERE GOING IN HOT, FRANKLIN.

That small food court fire really fucked up a lot of windows.

Building fires do indeed cause collapses, any American can attest to this. Hopefully someone has a very nice insurance policy...

Good thing I took out that insurance policy yesterday

9/15 NEVER FORGET

>Bank

They're coming, goyim! Prepare your anuses!

What the fuck is with all the broken windows?

>small food court fire

I'm not saying it's a happening but how the fuck did 7 stories of windows get blown out

N-nothing to see here goyim

Shlomo just visited long beach. He probably "passed" "by" a weed clinic.

10 stories.
Looks like a small to medium sized bomb went off in the food court.
Possibly a suicide bomber.

>fire
Look out, it's gonna fall the fuck down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will the building collapse at free fall speed into its own footprint like building 7 did?

Shekelstein's just ripping a huge bong.

It's nothing, as usual. But get posting non-happenings and then maybe one day someone will say "Sup Forums was right", because after all, a broken clock...

kek has confirmed. another shoah incoming

>9/15 never forget

Explain all the blown out windows please.

Quick protect the shekels, there's no time for the people, protect the shekels!

There's a bunch of windows blown out you dumb faggot

I heard those physics only apply to buildings in NY City, there were special atmospheric conditions that only occur in that geographical location during the second week on September.

Why is this not being covered at all by any news source?

kek

Alright, someone PLEASE explain the blown out windows and how this could be a small food court fire.

>that twin towers symbolism

This is no ordinary fire.

Could potentially be from a backdraft

Close enough to an explosion for me.

Now that I look at it zoomed it. It looks more like reflections than blown out windows. Still really fucking weird.

They're burning all the money

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE EMINENT

Holy shit! The great badselfeater was one day off in his prophecy!

Just

>we better demolish WTC 7 to, it will be worthless without the others

Office fires can't melt currency backed by the Gold standard.

We'll...We'll be OK...R..Right?

We're off the gold standard you idiot.

Imagine a world where rather than attacking civilians terrorist groups attacked banks, government, and corporate bastards. Wow that really seems like sci-fi movie it I ever heard one.

>caused by small food court fire
>no injuries
I would say this isn't an issue
but after what I've seen about 9/11 on Sunday those steel beams might be getting a little wobbly

Wait....But....
Are you trolling?
If it's not backed by the gold standard then...
That doesn't make sense.

Reminder that in the official story, WTC 7 fell due to exactly this; a fire fuelled by "office equipment," so do watch out, that WILL 100% fall the fuck down if you don't remove all the files, cabinets, chairs, desks, computer tables and clerical admin resources from the building! Be safe in offices: stop using office equipment NOW!!!!!!!

welcome to knowing you are a slave.

What is fiat currency, Trebek?

That shit happened in the 70's you fucking bafoon.

>inb4 people calling you a tinfoil hat wearing conspirary theorist.

Friendly reminder that no steel building has collapsed due to a fire before or after 9/11

But I just used money yesterday. If money has had no intrinsic value since the 70s, wouldn't more people be worried about economic and financial stability?
I'm glad an Australian responded so I know that this is actually you guys trolling. Seemed weird that I didn't hear about any of this on CNN. It'd be pretty big news.

Why would they? That's common fucking knowledge. I can't believe I share a board with someone as stupid as that prick.

I bet you even knew this, and you're upside down.

did you use silver or gold backed notes?

I will not respond any further to you.

>common knowledge

Most of your people don't know how many sides a triangle has.

Well no, not exactly, I traded in some of my grandfathers gold bullion at the bank because dollar bills are much more convenient. The bank tellers were more than happy to transfer my gold bullion for an equal amount of dollars.
I don't have anything left to say to you anyway, troll.

I bet the (((nazis))) did this

did you really ?
How much Gold did you give them and how many dollars did they give you ?

Vape party

So can you go back and trade that cash for gold?
Money is only valuable because it is backed by a government.
If no one is backing that value then it becomes worthless paper.

I wonder if any scandalous documents are in that building?

Vlad party

One more thing wouldn't this be the best time to rob a bank. just run inside and take shit.

>Most of your people don't know how many sides a triangle has.
Depends if it's a 2d or 3d triangle.

Is this one of those joke questions like which which is heavier between a lb of feathers and an lb of lead?

I had a half ounce and I got $300, but I had to give them back $100 for processing and handling because gold is such a tedious thing for them to store. Still pretty good though, I was able to buy a half oz of some decent weed.

Time to go mobile.

>conspiritards always omit the portion of the footage where the observation deck can be seen crumbling
jej

>So can you go back and trade that cash for gold?
I haven't tried that yet. My grandfather is kind of losing it, so I tend to just trade in gold for money.

KEK

So, wait, why DID it collapse? Shock damage from other towers?

I rest my case.

yeah don't help him or anything just steal from him.

I did try to help him but he didn't believe me when I told him he should meditate and eat organic foods. He kept calling it "New age mumbo jumbo".
And it's not like I'm stealing from him. He never uses any of the gold or WW2 memorabilia anyway, it just sits around collecting dust.

You must have quite the nose.

so you give away thousand dollar gold bars for 200$

>unironically getting rid of non-liquid assets.

With all the money you wasted you could have gotton him actual medical care.

I have to assume you are trolling.

I tried to get him actual medical care, but when I showed him the weed I bought and offered to sell him some he said he needs actual medication and therapy to stop the PTSD flashbacks. He knows we can't afford that shit.

or are just a thief and you are killing your grand father.

why would you sell him weed he bought ?

That shits not cheap. He doesn't even work, and I don't give handouts.

hehehe
it's actually more crazy to go with that story then seeing that there has been some shenanigans

wheres the punchline ?

guess what?

money isnt real anymore...

its all just empty 0's and 1's in a computer when they make you the "loan"

the money isnt real until YOU give it to (((THEM)))

mfw

>bank

None of them had a plane crashing through them cept one too.

what?

A lot of those windows are busted out. Something happened there.
But the white smoke indicates the fire is deep seated in the building and only a little bit is escaping.
I really do think something exploded. Any video?

if your not trolling your the joke.

So you steal your grand fathers possessions sell them buy weed with the money then say he doesn't work and you don't give handouts.

Was starting the fire part of your plan?

>caused by small food court fire, says fire department
The floor where the smoke is coming from does not have windows. That's either a floor for storage or machinery.

He doesn't work. And I don't give hand outs. I'm tired of him always waking up in the middle of the night screaming and shit. I tried to get him out of the house and put him in a nursing home but he says that it's his house and he wants to live there. He's an insufferable cunt.

You're retarded

not to mention selling way under market value
Telling an elderly man that served he should work to pay for his medication because you keep stealing all the wealth because you don't work to buy weed then try to sell it back.

By the way Weed doesn't help with PTSD

Officials say fire damage. Which is complete bullshit.

No building goes into freefall unless with controlled demolition. Same with the twin towers. If one side of the structure is damaged that structure will twist and buckles towards the weakness. Not just fall straight down.

Indoctrinated idiots with college degrees are the only ones who disagree for they have willingly paid to go through 4 years of brainwashing.