Trump's Taxes

Is Trump purposely not releasing his taxes and allowing the conversation to delve into conspiracy theories as a form of revenge against Birtherism?

Does he intend on releasing them when it'll humiliate supporters of the movement the most?

bump

>hufpo

Who do you trust to keep the Nations secrets? Who do you trust as Commander in Chief in charge of the Nukes?

>man who wont release tax returns

>woman who lost 30000 emails

It's simple. He's hiding something:
- suspect political donations
- paying less tax than he should
- being less rich than he claims to be
- using sketchy offshore tax havens.

It can't make him look good. He's hiding and hoping other shit will happen so he doesn't have to take any notice of questions about his taxes. It's another example of a self-inflicted injury from the Trump campaign. They should have dealt with this months ago.

Yes. The left are the tinfoil loonies now. Let's all have a laugh at them.

Nobody REALLY believes Trump is hiding something, it's just a convenient way to continue the "oh he must be a secret bad guy" narrative.

He's been planning a run for decades. I believe his taxes will be a huge boost for him and he's just dangling it in front of the left to keep them focused on what he wants them to and to make it YUGE

Leftists are some pathetic conspiracy theorists though. Nothing in his taxes could be bad or the irs would've taken him down by now. Leftists should see a shrink because this unhealthy obsession with something that is very clearly nothing is disturbing

Sure just post your tax info right now on here. Just scan that shit and put it on here.

To be honest, it's probably more likely he's just done some standard skeevy rich people stuff that there's literally 0 reason to not do right now unless you hate keeping your money. If he releases them at all, it will be if he's confident he can use it to demonstrate how easy the tax loopholes are that he claims to want to close. Otherwise, there's no point giving (((the media))) ammo.

I guarantee this is what the Hillary campaign starts focusing on. Tie health records to tax records and hit very hard.
It's abundantly clear now that the public and media want anything but actual political discussion.

That's probably the smartest interpretation of it.

I suspect the real reason might be more prosaic, and the same reason Romney was so tepid about releasing his returns. Despite the fact that Trump (and Romney, for that mater) despises not just the tax code but how it favors the rich, Trump will be miscast as some kind of tax cheat, although he's probably never done anything more than simply obey the law and pay what he's required while also "exploiting" the tax treatments available to certain types of taxpayers.

I myself am an example of that type of taxpayer. Though I'm not wealthy, I'm a retail investor, and consequently pay only cap. gains tax. I have no income tax burden, whether state or federal. So I lose only up to 19% of my income to taxation annually, whereas if I made the same amount of money but it came from wages, I would lose 34% to the Feeb, and another 7% to the state of Wisconsin.

That's the second-biggest I'm voting for Trump. My taxes will almost double, but most everyone else's will be lowered. That's more going into the markets, which means that's more I'll likely make despite my tax increase. Everybody wins.

The few discussions I've had with normies about Trump have had this brought up.

Never alleged racism though. I feel like this is a bigger weak spot for him.

he's surely doing all of that, not that it matters anyway

>Nothing in his taxes could be bad or the irs would've taken him down by now.

The standard belief is that he's not as wealthy as he tells people he is.

Its a lose/lose proposition for him. It wont gain him any supporters. Wapo or some othe rag will report a false or misleading story and run it 24/7.Trump or anyone else calling bullshit wont get reported

/thread and chances are he doesn't know whats in them, so wants to avoid a gotcha moment.

State taxes are deductable on federal return. 7% doesn't exist. Nice try at roleplaying tough.

don't see how that could hurt him unless its vastly different

The aura of unimaginable success is very important to the Trump brand.

why do people always assume it comes down to:
>Gat dangit! China has pissed me off for the last time
>NUKE THEM
uh sir are you..
>I SAID NUKE THEM NOW!!
well, you're the boss...

>DEAR ISLAMOPHOBES, your racism is putting us in danger !!

WEW LADDIE. The fucking irony.

I don't think I even need to elaborate.

You're a fucking moron.

>that pic

Anyone else remember when Obama said Trump's remarks disqualified him, and all the dindus on social media started believing he was actually "disqualified" and couldn't run anymore?

Fun times.

or
and this is just a shot in the dark here

he isnt required to release them?

hell maybe he is holding out for hillarys medical records.

the bitch tried to make a big show on how she was fine. "lol look at me i can open a pre-opened pickle jar trump is dumb" then proceeds to collapse from heat exhaustion...or was it pneumonia?

it will never stop. after he releases his taxes, the media will demand his birth certificate
then his job history
then his penis size
then blood tests to prove paternity

Scott Adams put it best - who do you trust more with the security of the nation? The guy who keeps his taxes private or the woman who lost tens of thousands of emails?

Although it just might be some more 44-d chess and Trump releases them late in the game when libs are their most desperate and whiniest.

Since the 70's it's been standard for candidates to release tax records.

He lied about not being able to release them.

That may be, but wealth does not equal cash on hand. Many people assume it does, though.

IIRC Trump values his own persona at something like half a billion dollars or more, depending on how he feels. I used to chuckle at that, but now I firmly believe he wasnt blowing smoke.

That's why gains and property tax exist.