Men Going Their Own Way

Women are not weaker than men. Physical strength is only one attribute of many attributes. Emotional intelligence is another attribute and being able to use it to manipulate others effectively is a form of strength.

The fact that men have evolved into a state where they have larger muscles than women is actually evidence of women being able to dominate men. They dominate men by manipulating men into turning over the fruits of their labor to women and they accomplish this feat rather easily. Women have no need for muscles when they can just get a man to perform menial tasks for them. Your larger muscles are evidence of your forefathers having been emotionally dominated by a woman who manipulated him into volunteering to be her drone.

Allow me to put this concept into terms to which you can relate.

When you play a summoner in an RPG and you use your summoned creature to kill the enemies you encounter in the game environment while you hang back at a relatively safe distance, do you give credit for those kills to the creature you summoned? Of course not. You consider every creature your summoned creature killed for you your kill and you don't even question that you deserve the experience points. The summoned creature who actually did the killing for you is just a drone.

Getting a man to do something for her is as easy for a woman as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG. That isn't weakness. It is a very strong capability.

Traditional women are a very real danger to men.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/summoner RPG/
youtube.com/watch?v=kAnMKzZizM0
youtube.com/watch?v=-hoo_dIOP8k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you keep making this thread over and over and over again?

So you're implying Sup Forums should have only one MGTOW thread, ever, and yet meanwhile there are 20 trump threads every hour.

Do you ask the Op's of Trump threads the same question?

its called a slide thread
it gets posted repeatedly to curtail real discussion

see archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/summoner RPG/

just report, hide, sage and move on

So what do you guys think happened to OP? Rejected? Bad break up? Virgin with rage?

She is only powerful cause she is the daughter of a powerful man

MGTOW is like Feminism, both very kanker. Both movements destroy the relations between the genders and only create a bigger divide.

I'm not sliding. This is just an argument I have been developing over the past two years. During the course of those two years, I believe I may have posted it maybe 4 or 5 times?

I was in a thread the other day and I remember having posted the argument a while ago, so I decided to see if I could develop it further and this is what I came up with.

gee I sure love seeing this exact same thread posted every hour on the hour every fucking day
sage

None of that. I'm 42 and I never married or had kids and because of that life decision I am i a very strong financial position. Additionally, I have seen most of my friends get utterly destroyed by divorce.

The more I see good men get utterly wrecked by unfair divorce settlements the more compelled I am to encourage me to consider never marrying. It's a very bad contract and you shouldn't sign it.

Put it this way. 99.999999999% of everything created, discovered, explored, invented,etc was done by men. Women should thank God everyday that men love them.

To quote a not so wise faggot "If men didn't love them, there'd be a bounty on their heads."

>as it is for you to press the #3 key on your keyboard to summon a creature in an RPG
I have no idea of what you're talking about. Stop playing videogames.

That's all well and good m8 and I have nothing against being able to make one's self happy, but is this thread necessary every single day?

>When you play a summoner in an RPG
virgin neckbeard detected
>lel guise I roll a d20 for muh waifu

You're grossly exaggerating how much I post. I'm not the only MGTOW on Sup Forums

>muscles are bad
you have no fucking clue what you're ranting about, just take it easy champ

Foxes leaving behind grapes

I say this as someone who hates women too

MGTOW are faggot crybabies who think women are losing anything here

They think genders are equal

don't worry OP, the fact that they even use "lol virgin" as insult proves we need MGTOW

thank you.

I don't hate women.

yeah, there's literally like 4 of you, including that russian retard
get the fuck out with your myopic """"""philosophy""""""

Sounds like you tried too hard to please some woman and did everything she asked of you. It also sounds like you didn't get anything in return. You gave up on women your whole life because one used you and you were too pussy whipped to do anything about it?

No.

As usual, another person conflating MGTOW with celibacy and social ineptitude. You don't know what MGTOW way is.

Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Rejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.
>pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=kAnMKzZizM0

Butthurt betas swearing off sluts isn't a political strategy

Destroying the jews & returning women to their proper place as servants, mothers, and/or whores is

The term "emotional intelligence" cracks me up every time.

Children must be absolute geniuses then if being emotionally unstable is a positive attribute.

Why do you post these threads then? Why don't you fuck off and go your own way?

Emotional intelligence is knowing why you are feeling the way you are and what to do about it, the opposite of being emotionally stable lad.

> being emotionally stable
*unstable

So...women are emotional retards then?

Cuz they sure as fuck can't handle their emotions

>"I dooon't knoooow!"
>"I can't...I just CAN'T"
>"Stop being so mean! You don't get it! Why don't you hug me? I don't WANT you to give me solutions!"

you have low EQ and are projecting that on other people on this board
your understanding of human psychology is ridiculous
marriage is something you get to for your own benefit, to raise offspring to get companionship etc
your understanding of marriage comes from your very weak psyche, the fact that you feel that society is pressuring you to get married, means you're dependent on what other think about you and have shitty self esteem
emotional intelligence is the single most important attribute you could have, it means understanding and having control over your own emotions and not being swayed by them
no matter how smart or strong you are if you don't have EQ, you won't get shit done in your life and most likely end up having depressions

Yeah most young women have terrible emotional intelligence, they just think they do because they tell their friends that they are beautiful when they are upset and know how to calm down babies and kids.

The 'men are unemotional bastards' meme is completely retarded. We just know how to handle our emotions in a constructive way, without taking off our shoes and crying outside a takeaway on a Friday night. Nu-males and betas are a different story but a mature man should be in perfect control of his emotions the majority of the time. This includes depression and self pity, it's not limited to histrionics.

Is 'emotional intelligence' the opposite of actual intelligence? Because if a car is veering towards a woman she's more likely to just scream until it hits her instead of jumping the fuck out of the way like a man would do.

What the fuck is this emotional intelligence you speak of?

Emotional intelligence is not a pseudoscience. It's an actual thing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-hoo_dIOP8k