Polish girl suicides after hate harassment

>Polish girl suicides after hate harassment
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/

>Pole killed in hate crime attack
euronews.com/2016/08/31/uk-hate-crime-murder-probe-after-polish-man-is-killed

Ok Britain wtf are you doing? Lately the found a body of a Pole in some forest of this town too.

>gotta eradicate Polish scum to make place for more Paki overlords

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/
youtube.com/watch?v=5fCIYiqCghk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hundreds of thousands of Poles
>millions of Brits
>only a handful of incidents based on race

Get fucked Polski scum.

Cant touch the Paki, blacks muslims, oh wait there are still Polish

she was too white and beautiful for them

Everything you believe about the UK is a fantasy.

>The White Race Myth exposed

I think that's the thing actually. Imagine this happening to some Pakis. The Guardian would scream like a pig.

She's beautiful

I'd totally get into necrophilia for her :3

maybe that
>anglo hating whites
wasn't a meme after all

LOL wtf?? Sup Forums is f*cked up lol

anglo scum is too afraid to lay a hand on Ahmed, because he would fight back and come back with the police. Anglo nationalists are model coward group which goes for the lowest hanging fruit.

Have fun with your new non white Britain since don't want white peoples there.

In case you didn't notice the UK is the destroyer of Europe for centuries.
Now thankfully they have opted to get the fuck out of Europe, let them sit on their island and fantasize about olden days while their island sinks and busses drives through fucking London, with stickers celebrating Islam.

That anyone would want to move to UK is beyond me.

>gotta eradicate Polish scum to make place for more Paki overlords
This....
Ffs, you're targeting the wrong minority you cowards.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Well she did go to cornwall. English arent even welcome there

Those fucking Brits. What point is there in voting for Brexit when they rather kill whites than muslims? Fuck em

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People need to hate something.
They are not allowed to hate blacks or mudskins.
Please figure out for yourself where this comes from.

You dumb Poles deserve everything you get for still sucking up the eternal Anglo.

How many times have we warnedyou that they are sub human scum? How many times?

See how an Anglo comes along and tries to smear their crimes on their Celtic neighbours, who were the first victims of their white genocide.

ANGLIA DELENDA EST

>WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT
>WE DONT DEENDT DO NUFFIN WE EDUMFUGGA
>AYYO HOLLLLL UPP

Who are you?

If it has anything to do with race related bullying with the girl it is absolutely disgusting, and people need to hang.

But if not as the "ask.fm" site says if she was so insecure that she killed herself to get attention that sad beyond all understanding.

Daily reminder that if you have the oportunity of dating a polish cute, its your duty as a man to make that bitch happy and protect her against muslims.

Pollacks are a race now?

All of you complaining about why muslims arent the victims of this, there are only poles in cornwall. Just goes to show the ignorance of this place

Too white for the eternal anglo's taste.

They prefer a big, beefy, steamy paki cock down their throat who shoots gallons of thick, sticky semen into their belly.

What if this goes the same in Germany and France? They will encourage hate but only on ethnic European minorities?

Pole girls where I live are Aryan as fuck. Why the fuck do us Brits not like Poles? WOULD YOU FUCKING RATHER MORE DINDU IMMIGRATION INSTEAD? We need all the white blood we can get.

Says the Merkel worshipping xenophile.

I don't get it either OP, I hate mudslimes not poles.

fucking anglos man

I don't know but sure as hell that is the case in Britain for some reason.
There is a little chance it could also come from white supremacists themselves for seeing their fellow white man working shit jobs. (Wild possibility though)

>ITT: Germans projecting, butthurt poles, third world weirdos and other kinds of mild autism

When Trump becomes president he should quickly adjust the immigration standards so that Poles can come in easily. I welcome beauties like her to come, and yes I know that means we'll get a handful of "thugs" too but they can't be any worse than what we already have.

Fuck Britain. America should increase white immigration.

If you cant handle the banter then fuck off home

Polish Jew Miliband wants more non-whites in the UK
POLES OUT

Bien Vennido a el Politicaminete Incorrecto.

Serei su guia.

these cases are rare, there was a kid at my school (english) who ran away to london and possibly died because he was supposedly being bullied, but he wasnt even being bullied, he was just just a little bitch who couldnt handle bantz

shit happens, most english don't hate poles

you clearly don't come into contact with them then

What the fuck is this language

This is the third story now this month. How much are the mainstream media trying to push the public into believing that Brexiters are Polish-hating, violent scum. Anyone who is white is appreciated here.

Yeah, better take your frustration out on the 100% White, Catholic, hard working and redpilled Poles whose biggest barrier to full integration is their self-consciousness about their accent while speaking English instead of every imaginable shade of shitskin shitting up your country.

Just what the fuck do you think you're doing you dumb fucking Anglos.

Nigga, do you really think I speak spanish?

Fuck that.

>if you don't like pole subhumans you must be a paki lover
how about you both fuck off

What are the odds of these attacks being entirely perpetrated by shitskins?

It seems that after Brexit they want to purge their country and who do they choose, the muslims raping their women and children ridiculing their country? Nope, gotta go after those polish plumbers first.

wtf nigger

fuck the UK
get raped by muslims
eternal anglo strikes again
fucking scum

Because our White chavs are too scared of being called racist to do anything to blacks or pakis.

>more angry at Polish than Muslims

Stay cucked, bongs.

>being this new

By that logic, Trump should not care about hard working catholic redpilled mexicans because there are blacks rioting in your cities. How about they're both shit

seriously! he doesn't know you're from Portugal!

Because they are as intelligent as they are IQ wise and are working shitty jobs probably.

>Catholic

Poles are basically the whitest most aryan people on the planet, especially now Germans are all muslims

White nationalists that hate Poles need to fucking kill themselves

Pls keep coming and keeping the UK blonde, based poles

>complaints of racist bullying
You can't be racist against whites, this is bs.

At first I was thinking it was all some kind of antifa terrorism, but now I realize that it is just the eternal anglo.

What a waste of a potential striper.

If they were back home in poland none of this would have happened.

Serves them right!

Redpilled Catholic Mexicans are not illegal immigrants Ahmed.

But poles are 100% white with blonde hair and you hate them.

Fuck i rather have millions of poles here than albanians.

There are around 600k poles here, a handful of stories do not really hint at a massive uprising against the polish.

There aren't that many thugs left here desu, most of them are in jail or left to the UK in 2004-2006

Race war now gas all slavshit!

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/18/polish-girl-16-found-dead-at-school-after-complaints-of-racist-b/
Implying you got some of them in those backward regions of yours

you can kill them all.
they rather run away to germany or belgium than to motherland
they hate poland and care only about money

so, bongs are even more intolerant than muslims?
what a redpill.

t. Suicidal 2016 Genghis.

>100% White, Catholic, hard working and redpilled Poles

These aren't the poles we have here.

>whose biggest barrier to full integration is their self-consciousness about their accent while speaking English instead of every imaginable shade of shitskin shitting up your country.

And they form shitty Polish enclaves just as every other cancer ethnic groups do.

Only 60% Americlaps think all "Whites" are the same. I want all the fucking non-Brits out.

you can have ours

Doesn't mean you should be happy with them in your country

Just reminding everyone that You can't be racist against whites, this girl was a liar.

Also does not mean Trump is going to ethnic cleanse them.

You're all welcome as long as you bury the cold war hatchets and get along with Russians/basically Russians too.

>Poles are basically the whitest most aryan people on the planet

Why are their women such coalburners then?

Tell Russians to stop making gun films with fucking USSR commie shirts then.

How many Pollacks does it take to commit suicide?

>White, Catholic

It's trash son

Because they did not send their best anyway.
They left to be wild and whorish.

Sorry but I only care about the opinion of whites on this matter, thank anyway.

Thats another part in Poland lib media are saying Muslims in UK are supporting Poles against racism LOL Poles are probobly the most pro white pro nationalism you can get in EU Am in England i i fully support Britain First and anyone against Muslims

I worked with one fo the few based pakistanis in the country, he had trouble finding work from agencies as they gave all their work placements to poles first as the agencies were largely run by poles, they are the most insular of the slavs. They were complaining about hwo bad the uk was to him once and he pointed out it would be far worse for him had he moved to poland and tried to find work, the poles he spoke with all adopted this strange, jewish like mewling faces when he said it. He was excluded from their conversations a day later. Fuck poles. Fuck slovaks too. The rest are fine.

I am probably whiter than you and live in a whiter place than you.

Being white doesn't make you western. Poles here still loathe the UK, our language and our culture. We're nothing but a cash machine for multiculti loving migrants. Those same migrants from Eastern Europe will simply jump ship back to Eastern Europe when the problem they have helped to create finally boils over.

But she was so cute.

If only I could find a polish cute To make my life less shit, good job Nigels.

Yeah it's weird, I live in the east of England so there's fucking loads of poles here. Ive never heard of any racist attacks on poles or other eastern Europeans in my town and there's no racial tension or hostility at all. I guess if you keep bringing up the same 3 incidents that happened to a group of 1,000,000 people then everybody will believe there's some sort of 'crimewave'

ahahaha this is great news

steers away all the attention from us shitskins :^)

People here don't actually hate ruskies, nor do they hate us. I drinke with some and they are total bros. It's just our government that's still butthurt about smolensk

>hard working catholic redpilled mexicans
>hard working
>redpilled
>mexicans

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, as OP I'll spite my own thread now:

This is Polish immigrant in Britain, his name is Popek, meet the Poppek rapping with Black British gentleman

youtube.com/watch?v=5fCIYiqCghk

No one here save people who have lived in the slums of the UK understands what it's like living in the inner-city's they are literally crime infested shit holes, so who is to say that it isn't other immigrant groups doing the attacks I heard in a place up in London that the poles were fighting with the Pakistanis every weekend, and if it is the Brits doing it you're only knowing about it because the media are creating circus saying : "look at these evil racists, Brexit is wrong only pole bashing racists want separation from the European union" not only that but normal English people will denounce it whatever the circumstance. what I'm trying to say is that there are tons of hate crimes that aren't given media light but only because the situation is exploitable will it occur remember we have the likes of Rupert Murdoch calling the shots so think before you type "ETERNAL ANGLO" bullshit.

Seems unlikely though.

Well, seems like brits prefer pakis and I can't blame them - it's their choice, they were part of single empire for some time after all so it's understandable. Still, brutally murdering people just because you don't like them is third worldish think to do. They should join and support political initiatives to deport those people if they hate them so much, that's how you are supposed to do it in democratic society.

>agencies

Oh lad don't get me started. In my experience they literally discriminate against English folk trying to get work, the "migrants do the jobs we don't want to" is a total fucking meme, slavs have infiltrated far enough into some industries to start actively fucking over us all, not just pakis.

It's not a recent trend, pierogi nigger, the United Kalipfate has always hated the Polish. Poles have historically be classified as "non-whites" in the US, so maybe you can go all SJW and cry about oppression.

She has Ukrainian surname. Still slav though

Plz dont
you are embarasing us all