Traitor or patriot?

Traitor or patriot?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patriot. He is a hero, not only to America, but to the world.

this

Considering how bad the Obamas want him. Hero.

He's a patriot of Russia, that much I can tell.

Patriot. Anyone who says otherwise is a bootlicker.

you must be confused because Clinton sells state secrets to foreign donors

traitor. a patriot would release information about the usa spying on its citizens, a traitor releases information about the usa spying on other countries and then run to a rival country to be interrogated

Nigger

Neither.

Attention whore.

Por que no los dos?

>home of the brave and the land of the free

"Stupid Snowden, hasn't he ever watched the batman movies? If you're good at something, never do it for free."

Patriot but for the wrong reasons

You don't get to have a say in this.

you cant stop me cuck boy

If you see your country breaking the constitution every day and you dont do anything about it, you're the traitor.

>Lives in most cucked country on earth
>Calls their overlord a cuck

Patriot, of course.

He exposed massive government corruption and illegal operations conducted by the NSA and GCHQ.

Not a single person was put in danger by what he did, and the reason he is trapped in Russia is because the U.S. revoked his passport when he arrived.

You might not like our reality, but shooting the messenger will not make it better.

you sound clingy, is your leader a faggot?

He is a Hero is name will echo in eternity

Patriot, he alarmed the American people to govt. intervention in their lives which is one of the most patriotic things you can do

There was that one time where a kid saw him coming out of a cave in the forest without a shirt on.

What the fuck how can anyone call him a patriot...maybe a Russian patriot

Whistleblower.

Do you believe he gave them information that wasn't leaked?

>A fucking leaf

Exposing evil behavior being funded by tax payer money makes him a hero, even if he has some retarded opinions.

Husbando

i see that is your fantasy you queer cunt?

Not really. Now, if he was coming out of a mosque without a shirt on it would be another story.

traitor and a cuck

Posting in a govt thread.

I love the government!

Traitriot?

congratulations

Russia doesnt need to interrogate Snowden for more information. Simply Snowden embarrassing the Obama regime and exposing the NSA and FBI surveillance programs, and the Ramstein drone facility arrangements is enough for putin. Putins interest in keeping Snowden is to show the world that Americas supposed moral superiority and claims of being the defender of the higher Enlightenment ideals are built largely on lies. And Russia isnt the only one playing dirty games on the international stage. Snowden has done more than enough to show that America is as much as a threat to world peace and human rights as any despotic regime. Snowden pretty much showed that the US is an Orwellian state in the making.

I suggest you all watch his vice interview. All their other interviews and programs are shit this year, but this one was actually quite good desu.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucRWyGKBVzo

The only acceptable answer

Han Solo was an officer in the Empire at one time.
So yeah, a patriot looking out for the good of all mankind.

Does anyone think Snowden is kinda cute?

Traitor too the few in charge who were committing crimes.

Patriot to the hundreds of millions who were being deceived.

Attention whore traitor, quite possibly an underachiever as well

gib back :(

He's a patriot but also an idiot. The people who care about government surveillance already knew, and the people who never cared before still don't. He didn't really accomplish anything other than to ruin his life.

Also, if he had turned himself in right from the beginning he would probably be getting pardoned by Obongo before the end of this year, instead he ran to America's enemies. Stupid.

That's what he became. True American Patriotism is fealty to our Constitution, not the Government. American citizens become both Patriots and Traitors when the government acts outside its appropriated powers.

elitist shill plant > traitor

Well considering Manning just got convicted during 2013, for doing exactly what Snowden did, theres a good chance that he would have been rotting in a cell, like Manning for the next 20 years, if he didnt seek asylum abroad. Manning proved that you cant trust the American government to protect whistleblowers, even when theres supposed laws that protect whistle blowers. You cant be that fukn naive to think Obongo would make pardon him. Maybe a shorter 10 year sentence, but not pardon. Someone always has to be made an example off.

Yep this, he sits on George Soros open society foundation boards.

He is a shill deep agent, and I wouldn't trust him.

Why do you think he shilled the panama papers but criticized DNC leaks?

He is a NWO plant.

Old Libertarian Sup Forums: Patriot

Neo-bootlicker Sup Forums: Traitor

Instead of just collecting a check and setting back in a government job like most do, he did the right thing for, "us the people of the United States" unlike the elected officials claim to do. He should be pardoned and allowed to come home. We should honor people who do the right thing not punish them. Yet instead we honor the crooks like Hillary who is running president while they want to burn Snowden at the stakes.

Our society emphasizes morality and to do right thing even if it hard, but it just seems like lip service to me if you do not actually follow through.

Snowden is a Patriot. I may even write in Snowden's name for president when I vote. However, if I vote for Trump I would expect him to pardon him.

Lol what

right they just leave a captive source of information untapped because lol why not

Traitor to the American government.
Hero to the rest of the world (including American citizens).

Sad how those two now have separate goals.

All these traitors;
You're not a hero of your actions hey others killed. Soldiers were killed right after this because of Black Ops thrown into the open.

Get out of our country or understand that Nationalism and Transparency don't go hand in hand.

He's from North Carolina and white. I already love him.

> Actively supporting a government that hates you
You're a cuck among cucks (assuming you're white/male)

Trapriot.

Traitor to the state, patriot of the people

Snowden is cucked, but Assange is based

>Operatives are doing illegal things to benefit those who opress you
>They are the good guys

U wot m8

He's a shitlib who supports Bernie Sanders and hates Trump for being a nationalist. In other words, he's a pathetic nu-male millenial cuck faggot. For that reason, I hope he spends the rest of his life suffering in Siberia.

Attention whore

Yeah, a little. But at the same time, making yourself prominent and visible is a good way to avoid getting v& when you've done what he's done.

How the hell is he cucked?

Traitrioit

Patriot.

>Soldiers were killed right after this because of Black Ops thrown into the open.
Nope.

What he did was expose the most dangerous, corrupt tyranny on the planet while it was still an infant.

The fact that Feinstein's brains haven't been blown out speaks to both patience and subservience.

I wish I was as edgy as you

Traitriot

Oh shit, I'm so glad no other nations, especially super powers like Russia, China, Israel etc. don't do what US does... Whoa, based Snowden, really shed the light!

Hero of the American people, should be given a medal

By your constitution he is a patriot. If you would have a working whistleblower system then he wouldn't have needed to go to such extremes to protect peoples rights to free speech and privacy.

If a cell (e.g. government branch) in a body (USA/western world) is harmful then it needs to signal the body to be destroyed before it turns malignant.

Newfags have no idea how to use the memes because they don't want to lurk.

>confirms what people already suspect

>Nothing happens

Patriot.

he's damn patriot. that man saved us as well as the lives of innocent foreigners. anyone who says he should be punished is a self-hating fascist fucktard that hates the constitution and human rights

>doesn't care about 4th amendment or human rights

eat your own shit and fucking kill yourself

Both.

As a citizen, you ARE the government you stupid smalldicked fuck. Let me guess, you don't vote in local or national politics, and couldn't name your congressman if your wife's son's life depended on it?

except 9/11 was an inside job and the wars are based on lies

I'm not american, but I'm glad he shed some light on how 'your' government operates. I suspect my government is the same. (lol waffles captcha)

Patriot, and the biggest hero of his year.

patriot, only in his mind. he thought he was doing the right thing and became traitor

Traitor, and don't get me wrong, but he was literally Russian mole, no doubt about that.

He's a traitor to the US Government, surely. No question. But the US Government no longer serves the interests of the United States so Snowden is definitely, without question, a patriot and hero for standing up to them.

People need to stop equating US Gov't with the US People. Because they are never going to be one and the same.

Traitor.

America belongs to the president.
Citizens have no place criticizing it.

Don't like it? run for president yourself.

Patriot. The 4th amendment is important, no matter how much Bush and Obama have tried to undermine it.

I heard a coworker get mad about the upcoming movie and say Snowden is a traitor and should be shot. It was very difficult to restrain myself and not start a fight.

Currently I'm looking into ways to ruin his life on the down low.

It's a mixed bag. He brought attention to NSA overreach, but at the same time exposed a lot of stuff that wasn't related to domestic spying. We should bring him give him a light sentence, accounting for the mitigating circumstances but still deterring people from doing a massive dump like that.

Dead man.

Whistle blower

This. But we do the same to other countries (Canada, Sweden, France, UK) so it's fair play.

Patriot of course. He exposed the US government spying on everyone.

No fucking doubt he is a traitor. He sold out America. He could have JUST released the PRISM (spying on American stuff) but instead he released EVERYTHING. Including HOW we spy on foreign countries which is WHAT our taxpayer dollars are used for.

He is a complete and utter traitor. Even Obama would never grant him a pass. Well, to be fair Obama doesn't really do shit like that anyway when it comes to mother fuckers, just Hillary, but she will be judged by the public.

patriot who did the wrong thing for the right reasons

The constitution doesn't require the government to spy on foreign countries.

It DOES require the government to respect The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

So fuck the government they're entirely in the wrong on this and Snowden is a hero.

I hope President Trump will guarantee him a fair trial (as in, not a puppet show to make an example out of him). He obviously broke the law, but he revealed that the US government breaks its own laws on a much bigger scale, regardless of who it is against (even its own citizens).

Hero, and true patriot, the only people that consider Snowden a traitor or needs to be punished as tyrants, boot lickers, neocons, etc

Global hero.