Hillary's weekend at Bernie's

one is coming
you can feel it in the air

we all fucked your mum it was a pretty big happening

Name one.

Seriously. I'm parched.

hillary collapsing is a happening

I NEED CHAOS AND HATE , WHERE IS MY SACRIFICES

Isn't that shit where Russia is being scape goated to blame for a trump victory and that Obama will suspend the election because comey is fucking corrupt and will lead the fbi to find "evidence" now the cia is involved.

what?
the fainting thing?
...so?

I NEED RIGHT-WING DEATH SQUADS NOW!!!
KEK WILLS IT!!!

Clinton dead.
Stop.
Replaced by body double.
Stop.

Look at the polls over the last week m8

>Bong knowledge of recent events after Brexit

what do you guys even mean by a 'happening'? i dont think i fully understand the term.

This was the last happening

shit hitting the fan

The Weekend at Bernie's changed the game

Something that keeps you on the edge of your seat when watching the news.

no she hasnt you dumb fuck, it's still her. fucking Sup Forumses and their retarded conspiracy theories.

also, while on the topic, are any of you guys serious about 9/11 being an inside job? because i've heard the theory that it was a controlled demolition, but planes clearly fucking hit the towers, you can see it on video.
the towers wouldnt even need to fall to get everybody pissed off and up for a 'war on terror' or whatever,
planes hitting at all is enough,
so why go to all the effort of wiring them up with explosives IN ADDITION to having planes hit???

doesnt make any sense.

If you think that's on par with bataclan or that truck guy you're nuts

>planes hitting at all is enough,
source for this bullshit claim???

trump narrowly ahead, check.

but so what? just before brexit the polls were flip-flopping like crazy too - it's fairly standard.
only the final election results actually matter, the current polls dont mean much and wont give any clear indication.
it'l flip-flop multiple tiems before the final results, you'l see.

Wow great thread. I especially enjoyed it when you made it earlier today you fucking faggot.

sage

Strangely this,

Maybe I'm just paranoid but I'm constantly feeling that something big is gonna happen soon and it will suddenly bite us in the ass.
Maybe its just me

it's not the result that gets people all hot and bothered, it's the intention.
the whole 'jihadis hijacked multiple planes and crash them into well known landmarks' was what pissed everyone off. whether the towers actually fell or not is pretty much irrelevant. they were so badly smashed up that even if they didnt fall due to the damage they were so beyond repair that you would actually NEED a controlled demolition before you could even begin to rebuild and get that shit fixed.

just the calm before the storm

This. The big one is coming, just like last time.

actually, me too.
also, has any 'happening' been predicted by poll that hasnt happen yet? because i'm fairly sure I saw someone posting about 'something happening to hillary on 9/11' here, BEFORE it actually happened, which is a bit spooky.

hit dubbs too, as i recall.

Building power for November

And we nearly got another one in Metz, we got lucky this time

I can feel it coming in the air tonight.. O Lord..

>planes clearly fucking hit the towers, you can see it on video.
it's a hologram

Trump was down like 10% for a few weeks prior to this

paris riots took place today

from multiple fucking angles?? some where on peoples cameraphones, dipshit.

what? why do i see nothing about it on the news.
that would make the news.

bbc.co.uk/news/world/europe
kek, some german through a woman out a restaurant for wearing a hijab though

Yep, you're right.
>image related

The truck attack wasn't even in the news for half a week
Wow such a """""""""happening"""""""""""

>from multiple fucking angles??
YEAH THATS HOW HOLOGRAMS WORK
DIIPSHIT

Trump is the happening.

Not to worry. There will be a happening in October when wikileaks releases the biggest dirt on Clinton yet.

What most people do not realize is that Julian Assange is secretly redpilled as fuck. He has shown multiple signs of this in the past. But it's pretty easy to realize just by looking at his past.

>Victim of false rape accusations
>Attacked by feminist idiots everywhere who think all rape accusations are true
>Has access to far reaching state secrets and has surely seen the (((links))).

Just watch the RT episodes. Boring as they may be it starts to become obvious where Julian stands based on how he answers questions.

Just watch how he dodges pro-Trumpism in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=NMh_4l9d_Eg

What this means is wikileaks is going to release the big one just weeks before the election, when they know it will hurt Hillary the most. This leak will likely include something that seriously pisses off Bernie Sanders supporters.

It will probably have one of the following:

>DNC emails instructing precincts to throw out independent voter ballots that support Bernie.
>Clinton emails that directly contradict the FBI investigation report, proving 100% they intentionally let her off despite blatant guilt.
>Clinton foundation leaks showing money laundering of terrorist funds.

wow.. how (((surprising)))

right as a candidate begins to run for president of the united states, suddenly (((ISIS))) stops the major attacks?

hmm, (((pure coincidence))) I'd assume

>why do i see nothing about it on the news? That would make the news

Dont you have homework to do buddy?

Fainting? She collapsed and left her shoe. It was so bad the secret service went off protocol.

It's not our fault if your medias has become soviet-tier.

Paris riots every week, something about not wanting to work.
Rutly live streams it.

Sometimes a common Pepe gets hit in the face with smoke grenades. That is my favourite part.

Incirlik Falls

Isn't Turkey realigning with USA?