/bse/ - BdSelfEater: What's the purpose edition

Why keep making these threads if this was confirmed a fraud? Well, basically because no one ever answer to my threads, and I barely get (you)s, so, these threads being successful prevents me to become an hero. And if the threads keep hitting the bump limit, it means that people still has something to say about it.

So, what do you think about the whole thing? Personally, I think it didn't, people just don't change their mind in pro-choice vs pro-life, it's something that they firmly believe, and if you try to convince people about it, it's a bad idea to talk about religion, no one that is pro-abortion (which should be the target you're speaking to) will take you seriously.

Sure, now we know about his organization, but everyone will forget about it in a couple of days. And sure, some people is now discussing about, but as I said before, no one will change his mind

Here's the website:
badselfeater.com
The video lasts like 30 minutes

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

abolishhumanabortion.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/52tzsa/the_badselfeater_was_a_military_psyopdont_be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That legit sad OP.

the purpose was brought to light
figure out something else to do

4kangz got trolled hard, even i fell for it i give him a thumbs up.

> advertising on Sup Forums

>video
>30 minutes
can you sum it up? because I didn't care to start with and watching a 30 minute video is not what I do. I don't understand why people cannot express themselves in text anymore.

>a faggot saying: "did you see what happened?"
>"were you sleeping"
>"it happened in front of your eyes while your were too busy solving the puzzle!!"
>very gore images of abortion shows up
>the guy keeps saying abortion is bad for the next 25 minutes

>I don't understand why people cannot express themselves in text anymore.
Because people forgot how to read. Listening is easier for them.

He bitches about people theorizing and trying to figure out his ARG for a bit, even though he is the one who set up the complicated thing to begin with, and then he shows some shocking footage of abortions, bitches about how it's bad for 25 minutes and then bends down and sucks Jesus Christ and God's penis on cam. Very graphic.

The real Mr. Teeth is in Gitmo now.

I am now anti abortion. Not ironically. And will never have unprotected sex again. +1 on the success count.

>its the fucking mexican flag again

THIS IS A FUCKING GOVERNMENT PSYOPS!

SAGE ALL BSE/ABORTION THREADS
IGNORE ALL BSE/ABORTION THREADS
HIDE ALL BSE/ABORTION THREADS

This is an attempt to wedge apart the Alt-Right Movement apart! They know we are doing too much damage for their future plans!

>Well, basically because no one ever answer to my threads, and I barely get (you)s, so, these threads being successful prevents me to become an hero.

what happened with cup user and the armory?

STOP POSTING YOU NIGGERS

>sage
>sage
>sage
>sage

and cup user may have been an entirely different thing or fake. never came up again

>So, what do you think about the whole thing?

i think he got everythign right.
the internet community got so fucking stuck into conspiracy things that it seemed like they forgott the outer world, the other side, or maybe like "there are more fucked up things like you yourself, who doesn't get that you have the power of creation to create a better world by those little steps like changing yourself" and stuff

and this fucked up abortion video and this whole thing about abortion itself...maybe its more about the metaphor/symbolism which stands for "you killed your inner self, your inner child"

i mean....the bills...his facebook page...all the symbolism and stuff...i cant believe that he just pulls out exact and straight informations at the end, after pulling so much effort for showing the symbols of the bills and webpage and stuff, like the whole thins was a message to look behind everything, even at the end

>Sure, now we know about his organization

i missed that part! can't find it either, link or name pls

besides what i wrote:

i realy think 'muurica (USA) us fucked up when it comes to child abortion...
and tht THIS message, WHEN it is realy meant like what he told us...then it is realy meant to those fucked up psycho people in 'muuuuuhhhrriccaaa (realy, why all tell america, it's U.S.A. you fucked up aborter) who realy are dumb as bread

like europe will be some day...

You idiots were played like a damm fiddle.

The Proyect was not about anti-abortion, it was a ploy to PROVE that Sup Forums is just a CONTRARIAN online forum, that is easily manipulated if you give them enough breadcrums to follow.

Enjoy the rest of your life as the CIA second tier Asperger AI.

The dude was absolutely right and he's getting so much hate from these supposed "redpilled" people. The wicked hate the truth. If this pissed you off solely because there wasn't some grand happening, you are exactly who he was talking about and you should KYS.

>i missed that part! can't find it either, link or name pls
abolishhumanabortion.com/
The logo appeared at the very end of the video

Reminder the happening was actually the DoD studying Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and a gun forum in an initiative called "Minerva." They had the threads up on a projector during the event and 3 presenters whose names are listed on the website.

They're doing analysis on all of the work you guys did tonight and will present their findings tomorrow on disseminating information and infiltrating fringe web forums.

The owls are not what they seem. Buy your filters soon.

This. We should be firebombing murder mills.

It's exactly what it appears to be, and I told you dummies, for days. But no, it's Marilyn Manson, it's a bio-attack, it's Anomymouse, it's a TV shew, it's a leak.
I told you cunts, but no

zup, fbi

why can't you people at least sage if you want to keep posting

a third/x party was also collecting information independently until the weird shills showed up. Claimed to be infosec guy. Said he managed to connect IDs from her to twitter and reddit users.

Imagine what the DoD has?

Oh and reddit is in selfeater phase. They are doomed. Rip.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

>1 posts

These are DoD Psyops agents ignore them

Just forget about BSE until after November

>implying sage works

I'm not inciting violence or anything. I'm just saying that in a just society child murderers would be torn apart by mob justice.

>it does faggot

stop talking you shit

all sage does is upload your IP, full name, and address to a file labeled "literal butthurt cuckolds."

>>HURRDURR 1 post
KYS faggot

A least we can say it was someone on Sup Forums that knew.

>I'm totally not the preachy cunt that made all this shit up desperately trying to stay relevant!

Yeah, fuck off you christfag cunt. I donated to planned parenthood after watching your faggy hoax video (with adblock of course). Let this garbage thread die like the millions of """babies""" from abortion each year. kys

Who ever it is that keeps making these stop. Not political, stop trying to AstroTurf your base, and for the love of Christ hire a speech writer. You are a whining child. We lost the fight in abortion. We've lost the west. Shut up and die quietly already, I just want a moment of peace before the immigrant horde wins

(((You)))

>Not political
It certainly is political. Being pro-life, and radical, is about as politically incorrect as you can get.
Go sage a black dick thread, Sup Forums janitor wannabe

Welcome to the Democratic party, friend. :^)

just read my posts, I can barely speak English, do you think I'll know how to use a proxy?

>I donated to planned parenthood after watching your faggy hoax video
good goy!

MAAFA 21documentary on eugenics and genocide
>you decide
youtube.com/watch?v=0eWxCRReTV4

I was gonna donate to PP but I was afraid they might send mail to my house and my dad would think I got my gf knocked up or something

(You)

You're just going to have to post a timestamped picture of your dick to remove all doubt.

Kys holy shit your garbage was BTFO already, where are the god damn mods.

>mods

It's about abolishing abortion. What isn't politically incorrect about that?
Are you equally outraged at BBC treads, and rollin' for a happening threads? Where and how people shit seems to be a big issue here, is that more your style?

The main doers of abortions are minorities so it's morally necessary for the well being of the planet that they keep doing it.

thnx4CTR ; )

Sure. But there are way more important things in the world other than abortion.

>I barely get (you)s, so, these threads being successful prevents me to become an hero

Son, I don't know how bad your life has gotten so that you have to troll an anime image board to fulfill your purpose but seek help. I'm rooting for you.

May kek give you many gets.

It was a project funded by the DOD on your tax dollars.

It was a psychological operation to make you feel like shit for caring about what's happening in the big picture and investigating government. He claims to be red pilled then shits on the people who he's trying to inform. Not only was the domain registered to a gov agency in new york but the dude has ties to the DOD. This was them trying to get you to stop looking into shit and it worked. Look at the reaction, people shitting on those who believe conspiracy theories etc. We all got duped

anti-abortion christfag shit

>people just don't change their mind in pro-choice vs pro-life, it's something that they firmly believe
You mean 13yr olds don't change their mind. Anyway, he said nothing wrong.

>Not only was the domain registered to a gov agency in new york but the dude has ties to the DOD. This was them trying to get you to stop looking into shit and it worked. Look at the reaction, people shitting on those who believe conspiracy theories etc. We all got duped
kek. It did drop at the same time as the 2nd batch of DNC leaks though. RMYT.

that what i understand at first when i saw this vid: that ther are also more important things besides all the conspiracy talking

like doing something besides just talking!

Also

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/52tzsa/the_badselfeater_was_a_military_psyopdont_be